rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Albino Game

Albino Game

Hey, I'm new on the forum here, whatup?

As a guy who still kind of resonates a beta vibe, I'm looking for ways to get over this awkward gap. Personally, I don't feel nervous talking to girls at times, however, I usually either choke up either before the interaction (through psyching myself out) or when the conversation hits an awkward patch (extended periods of silence).

Now, I'm not the type of guy who likes giving himself excuses, but I feel that I can attribute some of my anxiety to the fact that I have albinism (really bad eyesight, pure white hair and skin, inability to tan *cough*) and I was wondering if there was anyway I could either cure my anxiety through othe means or, as the title of the post suggests, use this disability to my advantage. Any and all advice or criticism is greatly appreciated.

Albino Game

Hmmm that's a tough one, I'd say target open minded chicks, hippy chicks, artistic chicks, etc.

Also, you may want to look into psychotherapy if you have a a lot of anxiety, and maybe even hypnotherapy.

But, at the end of the day, you probably are going to have to deal with your anxiety like the rest of us, head on, just say fuck it and approach, and learn to deal with rejection, and grow a thick skin.

A lot of women will probably disqualify you for being albino, but if they're rude to you, then tell them to fuck off, they're not worth dealing with anyways.

Albino Game

Thanks man, my anxiety really isn't as bad as it seems on paper, I just usually over think my way out of an approach and occasionally blank out during a conversation. Anyway, I'll give that a shot XP.

Albino Game

can you dye your hair at all?

I would try to emulate some fictional character that looks like you. ie. white hair, super pale. go for the edgy/goth/vampire/badboy/whatever vibe. Make it so you seem mystical/mysterious. I don't know if this is congruent with who you normally are, but I think becoming a character would be better than just looking like everyone else.

Think:
[Image: buffy10.jpg]
http://0.tqn.com/d/mensfashion/1/0/a/G/1...k-hair.jpg but you know, wanting pussy instead of dick
[Image: davinci_silas.jpg] but less "ill rape you in a back alley"
[Image: Hellboy2_albino+villain.png] but looking like an actual person.

don't let this stop you from hitting the gym either. Be your best physically etc.

coloured contacts could work too.

Albino Game

Every race troll needs to be directed to this thread. You have my respect for getting out there and doing it Albino player. Good luck.

Albino Game

Not sure if you need some reassurance, but I've heard girls, very good looking girls, talk about their weird fetishes and how they're attracted to guys that are deaf or have other quirks, disorders, or what-have-you.

One of my friends is a hardcore ginger. Weird looking ginger too, as in pearly white skin, not very attractive face, overweight, just not exactly a "catch". But he's funny as fuck and a huge party animal. He doesn't have a problem getting laid and some of the girls he's banged have been pretty damn hot.

Your physical quirks can hold you back if you let them, or you can power through it and go through the motions. I know it makes things harder for you, but perhaps not nearly as hard as you think or what you imagine in your head.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Albino Game

OK, this may sound a little "rah rah", but I seriously think this is a case of "don't worry that you look different, goddamn celebrate that you stand out." As long as you take care with your appearance and develop confidence (get in good shape, maybe invest in good clothes)... you walk into a room dressed sharp and walking strong, if there were fifty other guys there, every girl would still remember you. So myself, I wouldn't hide it, I'd flaunt it. Easier said than done, I know, but seriously.

Albino Game

Any updates? I want to see how this newbie is coming along.

Just thought of this - GOTH CLUBS and events/venues like that. You might be teaching us some things once you master that area.

Albino Game

I like the idea of dying your hair. Black would be cool. Maybe colored contacts?

I went to high school with an albino dude. He did the band thing. Played drums and later did the front man thing. Got plenty of attention from that. Not quite sure if it got him laid. Possibly. Everyone used to call him Jay the albino. Used to drive him crazy. He wanted to be known for something other than being albino.

Hang in there man. You never know what girls find attractive.

Have you guys ever met or banged any albino chicks? You got me thinking now. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos