rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B Conquests the Dominican Republic

The time is upon us gents. This weekend will start the long siege of the DR. Sort of romantic though, to attack the oldest city (Euro) in the Americas. Sounds like it's been laying dormant for centuries, with the local poon running around unchecked.

Emech gave me a pretty good place to start the assault, and will be joining me for a few days at some point. Hopefully the members down that way will at least want to meet for a hace frio cerveza.

My plan is to lockdown an apartment after 4 days in a hotel, and expand out to other areas, with Santiago and La Romana being at the top of the list. Am planning on a mountain tour and some other touristy shit. I gotta stay constructive, or I'll spend too much money. Surfing and other water sports top the list. Haven't been on a board in forever. Or fished.

So far I have a pretty good lineup of tail from ongoing online exploits. If there this responsive on the net I should kill it with boots on ground.

Why I picked the DR? I'm new to going down south, and while San Salvador was fun, I need better Spanish to survive those places. If things go well I may spend 2 months on the island. We'll see. If it really sucks, I'll return to San Salvador, or Columbia, or fuck it all and go on down to Brazil. We'll see.

There's a slight element of danger in the DR, which I like. Just the though of spending time in a safe country in an all inclusive resort kills me. BORING!. You gotta live a little. Trust me though, I'll not be looking for trouble. I avoid it like the plague. I'm a lover, not a fighter....can someone translate that for me in Espanol?

My Spanish will tighten up while I'm there, and I'll reguage where I want to go after. Future plans are still in the air, but the DR is getting hit hard for sure.

Quote: (05-15-2012 02:43 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Trust me though, I'll not be looking for trouble. I avoid it like the plague. I'm a lover, not a fighter....can someone translate that for me in Espanol?

I think there isn't an equivalent phrase in spanish for that one, but a nice translation would be: "Me gusta amar, más no pelear" as the literal translation "Soy un amante, no un luchador" sounds flavourless.

Good luck in DR.

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as I plan a return to Latin America later this year.

I'm also going to be following this thread with a lot of interest as I want to make there too later this year.
Ali, where online have you been fishing for talent? What are the best options online for dating sites for girls in the DR?
Enjoy your trip man, you've more than earned the RR there. Would be cool if you can post some sample pics of girls from the ground to gauge the talent there. Gracias!

Best dating sites for the DR are badoo and dominican cupid

Quote: (05-15-2012 05:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as I plan a return to Latin America later this year.

You've inspired me to be a little more analytical on my adventures. Will report back accordingly. I want to do a two week tour of the country, but the problem is logistics. I need somewhere to drop off my gear and slim down to a backpack. Security is an issue there. 3 bus companies run between the major cities:

Caribe, Metro, and Terra. They are cheap. Guaguas run the smaller towns.

Quote: (05-15-2012 06:51 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I'm also going to be following this thread with a lot of interest as I want to make there too later this year.
Ali, where online have you been fishing for talent? What are the best options online for dating sites for girls in the DR?
Enjoy your trip man, you've more than earned the RR there. Would be cool if you can post some sample pics of girls from the ground to gauge the talent there. Gracias!

Badoo has been VERY productive so far.

Quote: (05-15-2012 07:04 PM)patron Wrote:  

Best dating sites for the DR are badoo and dominican cupid

Just signed up for D. Cupid. Serious talent there too. Will both sites to line up dates when traveling.

I think everyone who has an internet connect has a badoo profile in that country. My friend and his wife both have them and go on it in front of eachother like it's facebook.

Sounds like it will be a fun trip, good luck with the ladies down there. You mention that security is a concern, is the DR known for violence against tourists?

Quote: (05-16-2012 01:49 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Sounds like it will be a fun trip, good luck with the ladies down there. You mention that security is a concern, is the DR known for violence against tourists?
Ali is a dead ringer for a typical Dutch/German tourist. He will be a target.

Check the State Dept. website. It's mostly robberies/muggings. Typical 3rd world issues.

Quote: (05-16-2012 02:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes, Emech, I'll be running Dirk Nowitsky game to the German touritas in Colonial Zona.

Quote: (05-16-2012 02:05 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

[Image: fashion-fail-oktoberfest-hipsters.jpg]

DR is not extremely violent...BUT I can't stress enough how much petty theft there is. Don't lose track of you're belongings for 2 seconds! Even if you're with dominicans that you know.

I'll be watching this thread closely also as the DR is the most likely to fit into my schedule at some point in the fairly near future.

This, along with Mech's thread from last year should be a wealth of info.

Plus, it'll be a good example of different game styles and how they work in this particular place.

I'm planning on hitting the DR for the first time this fall. Very interested in how your adventure is going to unfold.

Good luck Ali

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Ali,

I should make it out there to Sto Dgo in late may early june. But, imma regular down in STO DGO. Don't get to stuck down there in Zona Colonial, the city has way more to offer. Hit me if need anything, where as I may have some tips on logistics.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I just opened an account on DR Cupid and the talent there is so so to be honest. Is the talent on DR Cupid a good reflection of the talent on the grounds or is it better there?

im heading to the DR after spending summer in NC

seems like alot of people have DR on thier radar for this year.... Roush meet up in the DR???

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (05-16-2012 10:52 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I just opened an account on DR Cupid and the talent there is so so to be honest. Is the talent on DR Cupid a good reflection of the talent on the grounds or is it better there?

I also browsed on Badoo, not my kind of girls unfortunately.

Quote: (05-17-2012 01:54 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I also browsed on Badoo, not my kind of girls unfortunately.

The ease of the girls in DR might be on par with the Philippines, if you have some spanish skills. And they have big botties and titties. But in terms of faces, not at the level of Colombia(maybe Santiago comes close). But I have nothing against cheap places with easy pussy....so it might be in my calendar in the next 2 years.

Quote: (05-16-2012 10:44 PM)elabayarde Wrote:  

Ali,

I should make it out there to Sto Dgo in late may early june. But, imma regular down in STO DGO. Don't get to stuck down there in Zona Colonial, the city has way more to offer. Hit me if need anything, where as I may have some tips on logistics.

If you head down give me a shout.

Online is at best a way to get a baseline. You almost never see the top talent of any country on dating sites. Emech said once I hit ground I'll stop talking to the online girls.

Quote: (05-17-2012 02:27 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

The ease of the girls in DR might be on par with the Philippines, if you have some spanish skills. And they have big botties and titties. But in terms of faces, not at the level of Colombia(maybe Santiago comes close). But I have nothing against cheap places with easy pussy....so it might be in my calendar in the next 2 years.

This is what I'm hoping for, the Phils of the Western Hemisphere. I'll take a slight drop in quality for ease of bangs, and a cheap, close location. It all fits in the equation. Once my Spanish is back up to speed I'll reconsider a trip to Columbia. Definitely gonna run through Santiago for a week, if that's where the hottest wimminz are.

This is what you need to hook up in the DR..
[attachment=6245]
[attachment=6244]

Find a spot on the side walk close to a store that sells beer. Keep some extra plastic cups around. Sit and wait while drinking beers...See a girl you like walking around? Pfffst. She'll come talk to you. Also they will come out of the woodwork because they a curious. I was loitering in the ghetto drinking beer with some hairdressers on the sidewalk and this girl came out of her shed, saw me and went back to put on sluttier clothes,,walked by three times and said something to the girls. They asked me if I liked her. That easy.

The DR is a top spot on my list. Probably Santo Domingo because they have the most Jiu Jitsu there. I checked out the girls on Badoo today and preferred the girls online in SD as opposed to Santiago, though I read that in person the girls of Santiago are better looking. Of course, I prefer darker girls, so maybe SD is better for my personal tastes.

Can't wait to hear some stories man!

Hot girls in the DR are not on sites like badoo and dominican cupid. Santo Domingo has hotter girls than Santiago. Santo Domingo girls are more americanized (its like Miami) while girls in Santiago are more down to earth.