rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I fell off

I fell off

I went from having about 7 girls in my phone down for my dick to an older lady who I'm ashaned I let suck my dick. I've been focusing on working out, a career, hobbies, and sports which I wasn't doing before. I'm disgusted by online girls so don't really mess with it anymore. The thing is I have been so busy and focused on other shit that I didn't realize all my pussy went away until recently. I know what I need to do to get back on track, but I'm pissed that I let this happen. It's a bitch to balance everything.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

Move this to the Game section please. I'm no newbie [Image: sleepy.gif]

I fell off

Yeah for me it happened when I started my own company which didn't work out well, mix in a girl I was dating that was draining energy from me, and I've lost my edge. This year I'm getting back on track, currently seeing 2 girls with 4 unchecked numbers in my phone from this week.

I fell off

You didn't fall off, you got lazy. I'm in the same boat right now, mostly by choice. My approach game is probably at its worst in over a year though, probably because I've been out of practice. And then online game, but eh I'm still getting new pussy.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I fell off

Hey man, there's an ebb and flow to everything.

I remember when I used to be a hardcore student, studying all day. Nowadays I barely read. But I'm sure I'll go back into hardcore reading.

I remember when I used to partner dance 3 times a week. Nowadays, I barely do it twice a month. But I'm sure I'll do it again compulsively.

I remember when I used to break-dance 3 times a week. Nowadays, I barely do it once a month. But I'm sure I'll get obsessed with it again.

I remember when I couldn't fathom playing video games. Been playing them again with my old friends, having a blast.

I remember when I used to smoke weed 3 times a day. I'm lucky to hit 3 times a month. But I'm sure I'll find a time to do it everyday again.

I remember when I'd approach every girl in the club who was hot. Recently, I was in a relationship and didn't feel the need to go out. I also was focusing on making more money. Now, I have the itch again and for the last three weeks have been approaching hardcore and exploring lots of new nightclubs in the area.

You gotta realize, you're just a human being, and the way we work is that we move into something, then move away, then move back into it again. Human being's are like a chemical reaction, always osculating around an equilibrium.

So don't sweat it Houston. You took a break to focus on other things, but that hard work you spent on improving your lifestyle will help you get more pussy again.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I fell off

Like samseau said you're only human. It is hard to get everything together all at once, I'm in a similar situation, trying to balance finding a job, school, a wardrobe/appearance makeover, working out, game and whatever else I want to do. You'll slip up, but the best thing to realize is that you've caught yourself slipping and can make the appropriate changes.

I fell off

It's good to 'fall off' from time to time. There are much, much, much more important things in life than getting new lays.

I've been unemployed for the last 6 weeks (a long time for me) and because of it my game's gotten a lot tighter. I've had all the time in the world to work out, read, play guitar, and hit the bars several nights a week. But I got a job interview today, one that's walking distance to my pad and pays more than I've ever made before. I'm infinitely more excited about the new job than being unemployed even though that'll be much less free time for me, mainly because I think it'll give me access to higher quality women. I'm getting bored with meeting and pulling 6s and 7s.

You exchange some things and gain others.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I fell off

There is nothing wrong with focusing on your health and getting your money right. Its not like the pussy that you were chasing was going to take care of that.

I know that maintaining a balance in my life is my highest priority but sometimes I need to focus on one thing over the other. Life happens.

I fell off

Happens to everyone. The good news is that you'll pick up where you left off after a few days of concerted effort. Its amazing how quickly the "muscle memory" snaps you back into place. As soon as you have a primary and secondary prospect, you'll catch fire and be back to "old you".

Sometimes there are more important things. Let your instinct guide you.

I fell off

Don't worry, the pussy won't go away. There will always be fresh pussy.

At least you have a good reason for falling off. I'm in a sort of dry spell right now. I've got one chick that is DTF, but I'm bored with her. Haven't had much luck lately going out. I think I might be a little depressed or something. There are times now when I try to talk girls, it feels like my brain is freezing up, and they look at me like I'm retarded.

I fell off

Samseau makes a solid point.
I was Mister Gym Asshole for a while, fell off the bandwagon for a week and a half because of schoolwork, and now I'm back in the gym getting swole. My numbers aren't as good as they used to be, but I have learned some humility. It's normal and healthy to have low periods every now and then.

I fell off

Good replies everyone. I think it was gmanifesto that said you should always have fun while looking for and getting pussy. I actually got some last night and feel recharged. Daddy's back...

"Don't worry, the pussy won't go away. There will always be fresh pussy. "
Soup I like that quote player. Sometimes I forget that and put everything on hold to get some ass. It really is like an addictive drug. You'll go crazy if you get hooked on it.

I fell off

I would post the video link to YouTube for this quote from Blow, at a workplace that blocks YouTube(but not Roosh!)

Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

I fell off

Quote: (05-15-2012 12:04 AM)houston Wrote:  

Good replies everyone. I think it was gmanifesto that said you should always have fun while looking for and getting pussy. I actually got some last night and feel recharged. Daddy's back...

"Don't worry, the pussy won't go away. There will always be fresh pussy. "
Soup I like that quote player. Sometimes I forget that and put everything on hold to get some ass. It really is like an addictive drug. You'll go crazy if you get hooked on it.

This is the like the Frankenstein's monster scenario in game. You start to build this powerful thing, and then it takes over.

You give all your time to it and loose balance.

A man has to know when to go full throttle with something, and when to pull back.

I fell off

Sometimes you just need a break to get other aspects of your life together. That's where I've been lately. Deleted a bunch of numbers, eating healthy, focusing on business and money. I'll give it another month or so and then I'll be balls deep in the game again.

Don't think of it as losing control. You have other things going on, as long as you're in control and going where you want to be it's cool.

Happens to the best of us:

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat