rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quick number close for Night Game

I want to be able to get girls' numbers after only a few minutes talking to them at the most. Don't want to have to establish a connection. I believe I should be able to get multiple numbers at night (primarily thinking of clubs, intead of bars).

Women are disposed to give me their number (it has to do with my looks), but I know that if I don't ask for it the right way after a few minutes -- if there is a right way after so short a perior of time -- it could be akward and she might not give it to me just because it might make her look too easy.

So assuming that the girl is disposed to give me her number, what can I say to facilitate that within a short time? Any advice? Saying that I have to go somewhere is viable, but the problem is that it's not always true.

Numbers mean nothing, and getting them as fast as you say you want to get them will mean even less. If you haven't build enough rapport and comfort, your results will mean nothing.

I agree with FretDancer, in Bang Roosh mentions too this fact: without building rapport and interacting for a bit the likelihood of a flake will likely be much higher

Quote: (05-12-2012 07:04 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

I agree with FretDancer, in Bang Roosh mentions too this fact: without building rapport and interacting for a bit the likelihood of a flake will likely be much higher

I've seen him say that on his blog and on here (regrettably, I haven't yet read his book). And it makes sense. But I'm thinking that if the girl is very attracted to you there may be some way of pulling it off while minimizing the possibility of flaking.

Quote: (05-12-2012 05:32 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Numbers mean nothing, and getting them as fast as you say you want to get them will mean even less. If you haven't build enough rapport and comfort, your results will mean nothing.

I have dozens of experiences getting a last ditch number at the end of the night. These rarely turn into phone convos or texting, let alone meet ups.

Quote: (05-12-2012 05:32 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

It's funny, I didn't know that guys go out specifically to get numbers until I discovered game culture. I've always after SNLs and just assumed that's what everyone else was doing too.

Women give their numbers out like candy.

Never aim for a number, it is meaningless. Instead you should be aiming to escalate as much as possible sexually until you can do no more and you're sure you've tried your damndest to bang her the same night. Then and only then do you get her number.

Ditto what everyone said.

Your goal every night should be to hook up with a girl, and get a phone number only if the girl was DTF but you were cockblocked by circumstances. Trust me, I've gone out with the goal of "getting numbers to transition to dates later", gotten literally dozens of phone numbers that went nowhere. Then, when I've gone out with the mindset of going as far as I can in one night, I find the girls that respond back with her number.

There's a good Mystery video where he talks about developing attraction for a full 45 minutes before getting a number. A number should be a last resort in your mind. If you want to meet a lot of girls in a night, go out a meet a lot of girls. Learn how to work a room and build momentum. That way, at the end of the night, you get the pick of which girl you want. It's good to collect as many numbers as possible so you have options once you leave the venue, but the only girls that will call back are the ones you established some serious attraction with.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fuck a number. I ALWAYS press for the SNL. If I have built a connection, meaning I believe this girl wants to fuck me and it won't take 2-3 dates, I'll get the number if I can't pry her away from her friends or something. Otherwise, I don't fuck with numbers.

Not everywhere is the same. Where I live (Toronto) is not a SNL kind of city (at least not where I have been), and there are some venues where it is especially unlikely to happen. (That's not to say it doesn't happen though.) Still, I will push for it depending on how things are developing between us, her friends, etc.

Let me state that I believe you all are overstating the likelihood of flaking. That likelihood can't be equal for all kinds of situations, and in some it is probably not high. For example, do you really think that the likelihood of flaking from a woman who approached you and who you got the number from quickly is the same as the likelihood of someone you approached and who you got the number from quickly?

Anyway, I'd still like some quick number closing tips.

Go out and find out for yourself. Many of us speak for experience. If I had a nickel for every time a girl number flaked in the most unlikely scenario, I'd be rich.

Girls that i've made out with flake
girls that approached me first, flake
girls that i had established solid kino and touching flake
and in a couple instances I can think of, I was in a girl's car, making out heavily, getting moans from her and groping her all over. One girl said, "My place is a mess, otherwise I'd invite you up." Another said, "I have to wake up early tomorrow." Their body language said otherwise, but I was a beta in those days so I said, "Okay, some other time then." I never heard from either girl ever again.

But hey, if you want to collect a bunch of numbers, go for it. Just strike up a convo and do your best to establish some semblance of a connection, and then 10 minutes later tell her some B.S. about having to go meet up with someone but you enjoyed talking to her and get her number. It's really not hard.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Its something very interesting actually. 3 years ago the idea of getting a girls number was like hitting jackpot, nowadays it doesn't mean much, if I have logistics in place I go for the SNL, if I don't have them, I will take the number as consolation price, but I don't expect anything to happen with that girl in the future.

Everything changes gradually when you experience countless of flakes, it takes time, it is gradual. You also learn not to care so much about it as well, it takes away your anxiety.

Game makes you a stronger person.

Quote: (05-13-2012 11:08 AM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

Not everywhere is the same. Where I live (Toronto) is not a SNL kind of city (at least not where I have been), and there are some venues where it is especially unlikely to happen. (That's not to say it doesn't happen though.) Still, I will push for it depending on how things are developing between us, her friends, etc.

Let me state that I believe you all are overstating the likelihood of flaking. That likelihood can't be equal for all kinds of situations, and in some it is probably not high. For example, do you really think that the likelihood of flaking from a woman who approached you and who you got the number from quickly is the same as the likelihood of someone you approached and who you got the number from quickly?

No, we are NOT overstating flakiness. The flake rate is extremely high- even girls who give you every sign of being hot for you will flake with regularity. Count on it.

You, on the other hand, are overestimating the capacity of females for logic and consistency of behavior- traits that are important to the male mind and which we naturally tend to impute to other humans

But the female mind doesn't work that way- they are ruled by instinct and situational emotion. What they "feel" at a given moment is all that really matters to them.

So Friday night at the club she met you after she had a few drinks and thought you were cute, flirted with you and gave you her number. Saturday morning you are thinking you have a sure date with her all you have to do is call. But by Saturday afternoon her hormone levels have changed, or she's having a fight with her BFF, or some guy she met two weeks ago called and her interest in you is gone.

If you're going to continue in the game, you have two choices- you can either accept the truth of flakiness now and stop collecting numbers as a primary strategy and stop putting any value on or expectation of any girls you haven't banged yet, or you can learn through hard frustrating experience and realize a year from now that we were right all along.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

I don't understand why you want to get their number asap in a bar/club environment.

I think it's possible in this situation. you are having fun with your groups. (not bunch of guys) You saw her and you had to talk to her briefly to see her again. Unlike other guys, you are not lingering around her. You had to leave her to join the group. If she sees you having fun with bunch of girls, then she might think this guy is worth to hangout. But if she sees you hitting on other chicks, doing the same shit, what do you think she will do?

If you want to invest few minutes with a chick, why don't you try day game?

Anyways, find out for yourself. there is no such line that will decrease flakiness.

How many girls have you slept with? This quote, along with your original question, leads me to believe that you have no idea what you are talking about.

Have you read Bang yet? You really should.

In a nutshell, quick number closing tips:

Tell the target lizard, that you have to run and pick up your friend who just came in from Sao Paolo this afternoon. You are supposed to go to Venezuela this summer so you want to get the details from him.
Tell the lizard that you really like her <insert redeeming physical feature that is not overly sexual> and you would like to meet her possibly <insert convenient date>.

That is the best drive by number taking I can think of.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Great advice Moma, I believe the guy wanted some advice regarding night game too (I don't think telling girls you're off to pick up a guy would be viable if you intend lingering at the venue a little longer to get numbers). The best I can think of would be to tell her you have to joing up with your friends/you have shit to do that night, being busy and having groups of cool cats to hang out with can be good DHV however saying you need to catch up with your friend could also be interpreted as beta.

OK, so I'm getting a lot of questions. Do you really want to hear my whole story? You really want that?

Ok, here is a partial story. I've been out of the game for a while, but came back late last year. I didn't experience a whole lot of flaking back in the day, but I know things can change (though there is reason to doubt that whatever changes have happened apply to me).

Why do I want numbers? One reason, as I've already said, is that my city is not a SNL kind of city.

Another reason is that my night game needs more work than my date game. (I'm working on it.)

Another reason is that I find that escalating by going for the kiss and getting it can really hurt my night if I don't pick up. I mostly attend small venues, and because of how good looking I am I get a lot of attention. If I get the kiss, that could be it as far as talking to any of the other girls there. One night recently I got the kiss, but the chick left soon after. Nobody else would talk to me after that (even though some of them were checking me out before). On the other hand, I think I could easily get multiple numbers.

I really, really hate the way my last thread went after mentioning this, but if you're giving me advice thinking I'm like other guys you got it wrong. I'm well above average in looks. Do you think Brad Pitt would experience the same level of flaking as some more average looking guy? Of course not.

So for the purposes of this thread, just assume that the flaking will be minimal. (I should have said this at the start.) Assuming that, what's the best way to qucikly get the number?

Also, I usually roll solo, so saying that I have to meet back up with my friends won't work.

Quote: (05-14-2012 02:56 PM)Indefatigable Wrote:  

OK, so I'm getting a lot of questions. Do you really want to hear my whole story? You really want that?

Ok, here is a partial story. I've been out of the game for a while, but came back late last year. I didn't experience a whole lot of flaking back in the day, but I know things can change (though there is reason to doubt that whatever changes have happened apply to me).

Why do I want numbers? One reason, as I've already said, is that my city is not a SNL kind of city.

Another reason is that my night game needs more work than my date game. (I'm working on it.)

Another reason is that I find that escalating by going for the kiss and getting it can really hurt my night if I don't pick up. I mostly attend small venues, and because of how good looking I am I get a lot of attention. If I get the kiss, that could be it as far as talking to any of the other girls there. One night recently I got the kiss, but the chick left soon after. Nobody else would talk to me after that (even though some of them were checking me out before). On the other hand, I think I could easily get multiple numbers.

I really, really hate the way my last thread went after mentioning this, but if you're giving me advice thinking I'm like other guys you got it wrong. I'm well above average in looks. Do you think Brad Pitt would experience the same level of flaking as some more average looking guy? Of course not.

So for the purposes of this thread, just assume that the flaking will be minimal. (I should have said this at the start.) Assuming that, what's the best way to qucikly get the number?

Also, I usually roll solo, so saying that I have to meet back up with my friends won't work.

If what you say is true, then you're just a few steps away from pulling SNL's.

First, a girl approaches you. Humor her. Qualify, etc. Just talk to her, and be relaxed.

If things are going good, say to her, "I know this other bar I like, wanna go with me?"

If she accepts, you know she's into you. Go to the other bar and once there continue to run game and escalate on her. Don't kiss her yet.

Once you've had a good enough time there, say to her, "I've got this drink you have to try," and offer her a ride back to your place.

Once at your place, you can kiss her and make a move to bang.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Have you tried it? How does she know you are rolling solo if you didn't tell her?

I got a slam last New Year's Eve. Went to a club solo (Guvernment House). Met some lizards. Told them I was meeting some friends in the club.
Met them afterwards, one of them had already pulled and the other one wanted to go home with me too.

The point I am making is, it's all a sale. Don't be so serious, it's a numbers game in Toronto. Lie to the lizards, tell them you gotta go and grab the number. Locate, qualify or disqualify.

Simple as.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Since you have been out of the game for awhile I'm curious to hear what your bang/date conversion rate is on getting numbers now.

The rate that girls have flaked on me has gone up substantially over the past few years. About 5 years ago I would say my conversion rate from getting a number to banging would be about 30%. Now even getting a date out of a number is only around 10-15%. The only thing that makes sense to me is that girls have more options these days hence they have the ability to flake on guys. Not sure if that's due to internet dating, more guys getting into game or guys being more aggressive but something has changed, at least for me.

Has anyone else noticed any change in the dynamics of getting a 2nd date/bang from numbers from bar/club girls.

Quote: (05-14-2012 06:39 PM)BTman Wrote:  

Since you have been out of the game for awhile I'm curious to hear what your bang/date conversion rate is on getting numbers now.

The rate that girls have flaked on me has gone up substantially over the past few years. About 5 years ago I would say my conversion rate from getting a number to banging would be about 30%. Now even getting a date out of a number is only around 10-15%. The only thing that makes sense to me is that girls have more options these days hence they have the ability to flake on guys. Not sure if that's due to internet dating, more guys getting into game or guys being more aggressive but something has changed, at least for me.

Has anyone else noticed any change in the dynamics of getting a 2nd date/bang from numbers from bar/club girls.

I think Facebook, smartphones and online dating have changed the game drastically from 5+ years ago.

Quote: (05-14-2012 06:39 PM)BTman Wrote:  

I think Facebook, smartphones and online dating have changed the game drastically from 5+ years ago.

"No, we are NOT overstating flakiness. The flake rate is extremely high- even girls who give you every sign of being hot for you will flake with regularity. Count on it."

BINGO.

Numbers are given for many reasons

1)to get you to fuck off
2)because why not, shes an attention whore
3)she doesn't want to hurt your feelings
4)she kinda sorta maybe wants to use you for free drinks/dinner
5)she kinda sorta maybe would blow you but she'd have to be drunk an on vacation
6)etc, etc, etc

The point is that, any number gotten quickly has a much higher chance of flaking. You gotta build some sort of connection. Otherwise your just another sausage on the street that hit on her that day.

I got 3 numbers from quick day game approaches conversations last friday, one panned out into a date the other 2 flaked.