rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you study?

What do you study?

I'm a little curious about the background of some of the members here.
What are you guys studying (if at all)? Or if you graduated, what did you study during your time at uni/college?

I'm transferring to law next semester after losing interest in engineering, which I've been doing for a couple of years.

What do you study?

I'm on my fifth year of studies. Man I want to wrap this shit up. I've wasted so much time. Hope to graduate with a master's in econ by mid-2013.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

What do you study?

I'm studying economics, I was a math major in my first semester, transferred out. I failed a lot of stuff like ad calc, nevermind real analysis. now thinking about retaking my math classes and transferring into engineering would be a good career path. I find it funny that learning about economics teaches you how to optimize decisions and maximize utility, then realizing that the better career paths I should've taken weren't what I studied.

What do you study?

Quote: (05-11-2012 11:22 AM)zeeman Wrote:  

I'm studying economics, I was a math major in my first semester, transferred out. I failed a lot of stuff like ad calc, nevermind real analysis. now thinking about retaking my math classes and transferring into engineering would be a good career path. I find it funny that learning about economics teaches you how to optimize decisions and maximize utility, then realizing that the better career paths I should've taken weren't what I studied.

Haha, that's a classic.

Read "Soros: The World's Greatest Investor." A fantastic outlook on how you can turn familiarity with economics into $$$.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

What do you study?

I graduated high school and went straight to work in restaurants and dry-cleaners. Contemplating going to trade school for training in welding, auto mechanics + collision repair, or straight up getting a Commercial Driver's License.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

What do you study?

Ran away from boarding school at 15, never went back. I've always been into photography and I'm planning on studying erotic photography hopefully with Petter Hegre. I'm also planning on enrolling in Hungarian language classes in Budapest in preparation of a re-location. Oh,and I really need to brush up on my Russian studies.

What do you study?

Quote: (05-11-2012 11:59 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Ran away from boarding school at 15, never went back. I've always been into photography and I'm planning on studying erotic photography hopefully with Petter Hegre. I'm also planning on enrolling in Hungarian language classes in Budapest in preparation of a re-location. Oh,and I really need to brush up on my Russian studies.

That's pretty awesome. I'm looking to start getting into some photography.

What do you study?

finance. been out of school 4 years, studying for cfa level I right now.

What do you study?

Music major. Dropped out after I got a summer job cooking at 19. Went to cooking school and busted my ass for 10+ years in fine dining restaurants.

Now I study game [Image: biggrin.gif]

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

What do you study?

Math and physics major. They're sort of a challenge to do at the same time but I'll graduate this time next year with fairly decent grades in both. Haven't applied myself as much as I should but I'll do alright.

What do you study?

Economics

What do you study?

Bachelors in Business with my option in Entrepreneurship/Small Business.

What do you study?

Physics, Maths and Computing at A-Level (UK education before University)
Final exams start soon, this week in fact.. Guaranteed a B in Computing, hoping to achieve B in Maths and C in Physics at least.
Not going to university afterwards, may change my mind after a year. Just gonna work (Promotion for Jagermeister, great networking opportunity) and hit the gym hard.

What do you study?

Accounting, 2010 grad.

Looking forward to investment banking in a couple years. Tough to break in from non target but it's been done. Whatever you do, always rememer it's 95% about who you know and 5% of what you know.

What do you study?

Quote: (05-11-2012 11:43 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I graduated high school and went straight to work in restaurants and dry-cleaners. Contemplating going to trade school for training in welding, auto mechanics + collision repair, or straight up getting a Commercial Driver's License.

This is a good idea. I graduated college with a worthless degree. Bad mistake. I am getting my class A CDL this summer and then moving to North Dakota this fall. I am also studying Russian and some German for future travels.

What do you study?

Finishing a degree in Music Technology this year

What do you study?

freshman studying Law with a bunch of exams dealing with economics as well (financial math and stuff) after graduation there's a chance to get a double degree in Economics as well by doing 6 more exams

What do you study?

Graduated from an Accounting/Finance degree last year. Now work in Accounting.

What do you study?

Graduated in Arts, Majoring in Sociology. Now i'm a Wine Advisor.

Planning on getting a diploma with WSET to expand my wine and spirit knowledge

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

What do you study?

Just about to finish my first year of a BSc in Theoretical Physics.

21 y/o brit.

What do you study?

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

What do you study?

Trade certifications related to materials engineering and quality control; I have a big test coming up in July and will be going back to school to do more upgrading in the fall. These courses are only a week long, which is good because I've spent enough time in school, and once I pass the tests I will get substantial raises.

I also plan on some self studying to improve computers skills in the next few months; MS office, CADD, etc.

What do you study?

Archeology in Austria - Europe - ancient stuff

What do you study?

I used to be a Computer Science Major. Decided that the career path and the clases I took for it was just going to go downhill.

So now I am a economics major with a minor in Game. Both are very hard studies, but I'm sure in a few years I'll benefit from them both.

Nope.

What do you study?

Law and languages.