rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basketball groupie gets pumped and dumped, not happy about it

Quote:Quote:

We talked and texted maybe a week when suddenly he asked, can I fly you to Denver? Of course I agreed and within 48 hours I arrived at DIA. He had a car service pick me up and I arrived at his apartment. Within hours we were having sex, (Yes I too do ho sh*t) and we went to Grand Lux. I ordered a Salisbury Steak.

I hung around a few days and went back home. We talked a little after that, but that was pretty much it. The basic moral of this story is to let you know that these men are predators on social sites. They pretend to like you and will fcuk you and send your ass back home. There are no feelings involved, they see some ass they want and purchase a ticket.

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/53395/lmaooo...blast.html

The baller is lucky she didn't cry rape. That's a new one though... calling a guy a "predator" because he didn't call her back.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Here are her pictures: http://www.zeralyn.com/gallery/

[quote='Roosh' pid='208693' dateline='1336749324']

Here are her pictures: http://www.zeralyn.com/gallery/

Yeah that's about right

If I had baller money and fame I'd honestly probably only bang pay-for-play bitches. Simple, discreet monetary transaction.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Hilarious. She's a groupie, and that's what groupies get - DICK. That's what groupies want - DICK. They want a notch, just like dudes. The more ambitious try to get pregnant by a ballplayer so they can get fat child support checks and drive nice cars and live in a nice place.

It's funny how in one sentence she's a victim, but she also states clearly that she isn't opposed to doing "ho shit." She whines that she got used, then says she would rather have gotten straight cash instead of the plane ticket. A guy meets you on twitter and offers to fly you out to his home city, and "of course" you accept? His first words to her were "Wow, your fcukkin sexy," yet she was expecting...what? Did she expect to be his girl, or get wifed up? Dumb bitch. She should have ordered lobster instead of salisbury steak, and maybe this wouldn't sting so badly. He wasn't pretending to like her. He did like her. That's why he flew her out on his dime, had her picked up at the airport, and let her hang out in his crib for days and took her to eat. I'm sure he isn't the first athlete/celeb to hit. The naive act is weak, and her "lesson" to other groupies will fall on deaf ears. In fact, I'm sure other groupies are laughing at her for not getting more from him in exchange for the pussy.

In the comments below, she gets absolutely NO sympathy from anyone.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I do the exact same thing with my twitter game, except it's more long term python game since I can't afford to fly women out to see me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Epic hamster logic. Since when do "predators" drop 4-5 large on your-ass and spend several days with you? These bitches don't know what that word means. This was an exchange; and she got a good price for her wares. If anything, she's the goddamn "predator": lurking around and preying on rich men for gifts, expensive meals, and cash.

[Image: attachment.jpg6175]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Way more than than she would get from me. She should be happy.
[attachment=6176]

Theyre bringing back the salisbury steak.. thats aweseom

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:11 PM)hypesession Wrote:  

Theyre bringing back the salisbury steak.. thats aweseom

The damned things never disappeared. I grew up the son of a single mother that never learned to properly cook. Fucking salisbury steaks were constantly on the dinner menu. Haven't touched one since age 15.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I LOVE Salisbury Steak. It's like a fancy burger with gravy. It's been years since I've had one though - I can't remember the last time I had a Swanson frozen meal. You can tell this bitch is unrefined - with all the things on the menu at a restaurant, THAT'S what she ordered, knowing full well he could have afforded anything.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Guess I need to throw down a recipe on my site for salsibury steak game [Image: lol.gif]

Really though, what bugs me about this story is how not attractive that girl is, yet she got FLOWN OUT to get fucked? Really? Come on man.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:31 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Guess I need to throw down a recipe on my site for salsibury steak game [Image: lol.gif]

Really though, what bugs me about this story is how not attractive that girl is, yet she got FLOWN OUT to get fucked? Really? Come on man.

It's a thing athletes do - they fly chicks out because they can. I agree that it doesn't make sense for a chick that isn't your girlfriend or wife (it would be more cost effective to bang out a local groupie, but then again, you don't want her just dropping in on you or stalking), but like I said, it's just for kicks.

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

It's a thing athletes do - they fly chicks out because they can. I agree that it doesn't make sense for a chick that isn't your girlfriend or wife (it would be more cost effective to bang out a local groupie, but then again, you don't want her just dropping in on you or stalking), but like I said, it's just for kicks.

No Im okay with flying out a girl just for kicks, but fly out some hot girl, not a thunder thighs 6 who thinks she's an 8 because she wears make-up. These guys are athletes in America, they're bigger then God to young people. Dude coulda found some hometown sweetie who's WAY hotter, way less skanky, and wold have enough sense not to order Salisbury steak (lol).

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (05-11-2012 10:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

We talked and texted maybe a week when suddenly he asked, can I fly you to Denver? Of course I agreed and within 48 hours I arrived at DIA. He had a car service pick me up and I arrived at his apartment. Within hours we were having sex, (Yes I too do ho sh*t) and we went to Grand Lux.

Frankly I'm surprised it even took "hours".

Roosh clipped out some of the best parts:

As much as I like to pretend like I don’t care, and have no feelings, I do.

WTF is that all about?? Women liking to pretend they don't care and have no feelings. I guess that's what it means to be a stroooooooong woman these days.

So, I have learned to stop falling for the okie doke.

Suuure she has. This one trick ho will be on her back again when the next baller spits his game. That's just the type of bitch that'll pass up a guy for being "too nice".

Don’t be a notch on one of these losers belts.

It's clear who lost here! [Image: lol.gif]

Demand that they fly you out, put you in a hotel and DO NOT FCUK them. If they get mad, oh well was nothing gained or lost. But, at least you don’t have another stupid body count.

Is this supposed to be girl game? [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:39 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Quote: (05-11-2012 02:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

No Im okay with flying out a girl just for kicks, but fly out some hot girl, not a thunder thighs 6 who thinks she's an 8 because she wears make-up. These guys are athletes in America, they're bigger then God to young people. Dude coulda found some hometown sweetie who's WAY hotter, way less skanky, and wold have enough sense not to order Salisbury steak (lol).

Remember, to him, she IS hot. That's all that matters. And generally, women that are considered attractive by a majority of men don't do the groupie thing. They aren't hitting up dudes on twitter, or staking out team hotels, or doing whatever else groupies do to meet ballplayers.

It represents the typical woman and her whining about her own poor choices and falling for jerks/ballers today. Very illustrative.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Bitch please. You go to a restaurant and order a Salisbury steak? We used to call ho's like this "Bennigan's Girls". Because they were so stupid that they thought Bennigan's was a real restaurant. But I never fed one of them bitches. I'm just sayin'.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

What I don't understand is why he paid for a plane ticket to bring a girl like that to Denver. Is the talent so bad there? I heard they have the lowest obesity rate in the USA.

Of first glance, I'd hit that. She is hittable in my books for sure, I'd nut extra hard. I didn't see her onion but if it's substantial, I'd have no shame in that.
Sometimes, if the money is there, it's nice spending it on a lizard just to exhibit the power over one to them.

If they are second rate gold diggers (which she is), they will be wow'ed by a basic domestic plane flight and hotel, which is chump change for an NBA cat.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Salisbury steak was invented in 1897 by American physician Dr. J. H. Salisbury (1823–1905), an early proponent of a low-carbohydrate diet for weight loss.

Huh. And all this time I thought it was a TV dinner thing.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

I don't really get this steak. A steak is a piece of meat cut from an animal. If you mince it, you get minced meat. So why mince it and then reassemble it into the exact same steak? It sounds like one of those superfluous meals that I've never liked...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (05-11-2012 10:15 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The baller is lucky she didn't cry rape. That's a new one though... calling a guy a "predator" because he didn't call her back.

Isn't that one of the reasons that article claimed you were a woman hater? 'Cause you didn't call them back?

Quote: (05-11-2012 11:50 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Epic hamster logic. Since when do "predators" drop 4-5 large on your-ass and spend several days with you? These bitches don't know what that word means. This was an exchange; and she got a good price for her wares. If anything, she's the goddamn "predator": lurking around and preying on rich men for gifts, expensive meals, and cash.

This.

I respect the diversity of opinion here on the forum, and I will add that she has a body that most black men (me included) would love to pulverize.

If you were making an NBA salary you wouldn't pay like 1 grand to fly her out (and car service) to pound that gigantic ass for a few days???

All professional athletes that get drafted in the Top 10 need to put their swimmers on ice and then immediately get a vasectomy. Or you may end up like Terrell Owens with 4 kids and 4 baby mommas, broke, having blown thru $80 million in earnings.

That was what I was thinking,why was he fucking someone so below average looking? I thought fame meant you only banged 10s??

Being English i've never heard of Salisbury steak so I wiki'd it. This is the ingredient rundown:

"The USDA standards[2] for processed, packaged "Salisbury steak" require a minimum content of 65% meat, of which up to 25% can be pork, except if defatted beef or pork is used, the limit is 12% combined. No more than 30% may be fat. Meat byproducts are not permitted; however, beef heart meat is allowed."

No more then 30% fat! No wonder your country is full of murkabeasts.

Hah! El Mechs pic of the TV dinner is the FIRST thing that came to mind when I read this.

On a side note, is anyone else craving some fuckin TV dinner Salisbury steak right now? I must be hungry....