rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Finding your sweet spot

Finding your sweet spot

First off, I give full credit to Roosh for establishing this concept and re-embellishing it several times over. It's not until you find your sweet spot that you truly embrace its significance. What do I mean by sweet spot? I mean finding a venue that delivers consistent results based on several variable factors.

I found mine, at least for the time being.

I found a venue that is utterly predictable. For the past several weeks, I wear the same thing, order the same drink, wait for the same time, see the same type of girls, wait in the same area. Anytime I visit this venue I get at least two numbers, sometimes 3 or 4. I've been approached several times at this venue, something that rarely happened before. Girls buy me drinks here, and they venue change ME, not the other way around.

There's something to be said about struggling, about laying down and bleeding, enduring the worst, building a thick skin, and then sometimes, the clouds part and everything just becomes so...simple. It's a beautiful thing.

At least twice a week for the past month, I walk to this venue (it's in walking distance to my apartment, which is itself a miracle for L.A.) get a couple numbers, and have gotten several lays. Something feels different about it, I don't struggle, I just wait. Women approach me and compliment my tattoos (I'm going to start or revive a tattoo thread for sure) when I approach girls it's incredibly easy here. I wear the same thing every time. I run the same script every time. I order the same drink. When you find your sweet spot, it's the most beautiful thing because for once, all your effort, time, blood, sweat, and tears pays off in that you can achieve CONSISTENT RESULTS based on a SET INPUT. For those mathematically minded, this is very appealing. There is nothing better than efficiency in your game.

As I get older, it's not that I'm lazy, I've just had enough pussy that it's not my biggest pursuit in life. Maybe I'm not alpha or horny enough, but I feel a little indifferent towards pussy these days, so I'm not as fanatical about getting it as I used to be. I want efficiency. I want pussy from a girl that's a 7+ with the LEAST amount of effort as possible, so finding my sweet spot is a little like finding paradise, and I think I've got it.

There's something to be said about reaching beyond your comfort zone for new and uncharted pussy, but after a while, it's also a huge relief and extremely gratifying to find a certain set of conditions that add up to consistent results.

Just a friendly reminder to other players and newbies alike: Keep tweaking and making minor adjustments to your 'variables' (how you dress, your hair, facial hair, the venue, what you drink, how you approach, the time of day you go out, how you run game). When you do find the right combination, it's immensely gratifying.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Finding your sweet spot

Nice, can I ask what you wear to this venue and your age?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Finding your sweet spot

gray v-neck t-shirt, vintage blue jeans, alternate between adidas and italian leather boots. I'm 30. The sleeves are cut pretty short so most of my tattoos are visible. In previous years I would have felt too douchey wearing this shit, but hey, results are results.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK