rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Indian trolls in the wild

Common thinking is that there is only one Indian guy is trolling this forum, but really it is several. Many boards have their own "Indian troll".

Here's one on Misc:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=144452811

Check out post #12... [Image: lol.gif]

If I knew that writing that Totem Pole post would forever plague this forum with race trolls, I probably wouldn't have written it. My intention was to help guys pick places to pillage.

Based on my own experience, indian (and east asian) guys are some of the most insecure, introverted men on the planet when they are out of their element (or country) - these are usually the guys who understand that stereotypes exist and can't get over that fact. I'm not really surprised. Ah well, what can you do?

Quote:Quote:

lol, always gets me, when an Indian guy wants to actually try something outside his own race, you guys tend to tell him to stick to his own kind, you guys as in persians, ever heard of roosh v and his forum? guy bans indians on sight, wtf, never got it

[Image: lol.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Yeah, Parlay put me onto this phenomenon. I ran into this post a while back why searching for some other shit.

Why do most girls dislike Indian guys?

Your regrets for writing that Totem Pole post are eerily similar to Einstein's regrets over the atom bomb or Alfred Nobel's regrets over dynamite. You should start a prestigious prize to make up for it: the Roosh Five Indian-Troll Prize.™ You get a sash, a bottle of ACV, a box of baking soda, and a free copy of your choice of Roosh books or compendia.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I've been wondering about this. So how many are the same dude? I was thinking everyone must know we have an Indian troll problem so they copy him? Is this going to be standard trolling procedure for the trolls of the future?

Roosh, if you could tan your skin and go to India then write a book about how to bang the girls would it be a huge seller?

I know this won't be popular here but there's an old quote that goes before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. Maybe these guys have legitimate concerns. Do any of you think if you'd be pulling as much ass if you switched bodies with an Indian dude? Just saying...

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:55 PM)Skrolls Wrote:  

I know this won't be popular here but there's an old quote that goes before you criticize someone you should walk a mile in their shoes. Maybe these guys have legitimate concerns. Do any of you think if you'd be pulling as much ass if you switched bodies with an Indian dude? Just saying...

Suspicious.

[Image: attachment.jpg6087]   

^^ [Image: lol.gif]

I wonder what race Skrolls is.

mechanico: I will never go to India. I hate Indian girls.

In life, you have to play with the hand you're dealt. That's the way the world works.

There are plenty of things that I'm sure we all would like to change. That doesn't mean we have to empathize with every other guy out there. I live for myself.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-06-2012 08:03 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

^^ [Image: lol.gif]

I wonder what race Skrolls is.

Hmm... what if Roosh is actually Indian and this entire forum is one big race troll? It'd be like something from the Twilight Zone or Lost.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:55 PM)Skrolls Wrote:  

Why can't they bang Indian girls? There's like half a billion of em! [Image: dodgy.gif]

[Image: indianwomen.jpg]

That's the thing. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I rarely meet dudes who prefer Indian girls (including, of course, Indian guys). (And when I say rarely, I mean: I know one guy who said it once.) That's not the case for any other group in the world. This may not be a coincidence. I've been to many Indian events (one just three weeks ago), and the girls are horrible in multiple ways. Even when they are attractive, you can pretty much bet your bottom dollar that they will also be (on a more-than-average level for their looks): money grubbing, bitchy, "educated," sexual prudes, and devoted to whatever her parents say for life.

On some level, I really can't blame these Indian Trolls for going for other groups so desperately.

I think the OG Indian Troll was one person. It started catching on and other posers copied him. Nothing will come close to the original though. I miss that little insecure fucker.

Is it just me or are there a lot of players on the bodybuilding forum? Do we have a lot of members of both here?

What about black trolls? A couple of posters here redirect or interrupt every thread with the same question "How will a brotha do here?" or talk about how blacks have experienced racism in said city/country. Their sole contribution to the forum seems to be related to brothas.

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

I think the OG Indian Troll was one person. It started catching on and other posers copied him. Nothing will come close to the original though. I miss that little insecure fucker.

So many Indian trolls have come here that I don't even know who's the original, mind sharing some good nostalgia posts? [Image: smile.gif]

People of color aren't the only ones that have asked how a particular race/ethnicity would do in a particular city/country. A black guy asking a particular question with regards to a certain place in the world doesn't make him a troll. Sometimes there are legitimate concerns or questions. The dynamic isn't the same everywhere for everyone. Certain questions or discussions aren't directed at everyone, so I don't see why some people are bothered by questions that may not concern them.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:12 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

A black guy asking a particular question with regards to a certain place in the world doesn't make him a troll. Sometimes there are legitimate concerns or questions.

I think what ManAbout is trying to say is that if an Indian dude does it he gets banned, while if a black dude does exactly the same thing he gets away with it.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:20 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

A black guy asking a particular question with regards to a certain place in the world doesn't make him a troll. Sometimes there are legitimate concerns or questions.

I think what ManAbout is trying to say is that if an Indian dude does it he gets banned, while if a black dude does exactly the same thing he gets away with it.

Not really. There was a recent travel race thread started by a black newbie that was quickly shut down. The Indian guy/s get shut down because he is trolling for the sake of trolling. The black guys are asking legit questions and not trying to troll. I think that's the difference. Also remember when the Indian troll showed up, people were giving him advice, but it was never good enough.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:59 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:20 PM)the_conductor Wrote:  

Not really. There was a recent travel race thread started by a black newbie that was quickly shut down. The Indian guy/s get shut down because he is trolling for the sake of trolling. The black guys are asking legit questions and not trying to troll. I think that's the difference. Also remember when the Indian troll showed up, people were giving him advice, but it was never good enough.

Exactly. There's a how do white guys do in China thread, and there wasn't a problem. Dude asked a question, and guys chimed in with advice or knowledge. He wasn't accused of trolling, and the question was accepted as a legitimate one.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:01 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

What about black trolls? A couple of posters here redirect or interrupt every thread with the same question "How will a brotha do here?" or talk about how blacks have experienced racism in said city/country. Their sole contribution to the forum seems to be related to brothas.
Some guy on here named global Baller ONLY talks about black related things. I don't even think his information is accurate but I would classify him as a black troll from his posts.

Quote: (05-06-2012 10:08 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 09:04 PM)houston Wrote:  

So many Indian trolls have come here that I don't even know who's the original, mind sharing some good nostalgia posts? [Image: smile.gif]
Lol you need to ask Tuth. I forgot what his original names were.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:49 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Roosh, if you could tan your skin and go to India then write a book about how to bang the girls would it be a huge seller?

With half a billion thirsty Indian dudes, Roosh would make a killing. The book cover is ready to go.

^ Haha, Epic.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:26 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Here's one on Misc:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=144452811

Check out post #12... [Image: lol.gif]

I think the same guy is trolling many forums simultaneously - NaughtyNomad's, Hater Mark's, BodyBuilding etc. etc.

http://postmasculine.com/forum/Thread-19...o-overcome

http://postmasculine.com/forum/Thread-In...rn-society

http://www.naughtynomad.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=35

Game is a necessary evil

I *almost* bagged an Indian girl Saturday night. Was out at a club here in Bangkok and grabbed her up. She was a solid 7.5 and pretty Westernized. Her and her friend were in BKK for a 3 day holiday. She kept telling me how cute I was and I ended up making out with her.....until her Amazonian of a friend came over and told me I had to keep her friend close to her and can't run off with her again.

My reply? "No. I don't have to do that." and I grabbed my girl and spun her away from her friend. Which ended in my girl telling me "Sorry, I can't go with you. Sorry, but blah blah blah" and it was over. Really have a thing for hot Indian girls too.

I think I'm going to go troll an Indian PUA forum now asking if white guys can pick up Indian chicks.