rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Russian Game: I met her in the train and comes visit me in Spain

This is a summary and update/continuation of the thread
thread-12134 :
"Getting a Russian girl to visit me in Spain"

She bought her tickets yesterday.
I would like your advice and input in this apparently very positive scenario. I have almost no "russian" experience.

Summary

I met a very cute russian girl (from south of Russia, 22) I met in the S-bahn (train) in Berlin early April. She studies in Berlin. I talked with her 10 minutes, indirect day game.
I currently live in Mallorca, Spain and I after not too much convincing effort she is coming over visit me.
There was never any request for money for tickets or anything.
I am actually quite impressed by this girl: smart, beautiful and adventurous.

I would reallly aprecciate your advice since I have had no-good results with Russian girls in the past. She doesnt give the same "vibe" than my very limited previous experience with Russian girls (only 2), its muhc better and enthusiastic.
Also very invested and compliant. I will select some parts in the convo to demostrate.

----
Anna: Hey Big Brother!!!! (...) ok if you are a good boy I will cook you some Borch so You will have a chance to try it)))) Wow May is near!!!))) I can visit you in May for a couple of days - if you have free time of course - or when it suits you))))
------
Anna: So freeken tired=) I will write you more informative letter - a little bit busy right now....(

Me: A letter? So serious!
Take it easy or I will divorce you onion soup girl!

2 days passed

Me: There is this really cute girl from Berlin that I used to flirt with…but I think she got kidnapped. Thinking about sending a search party to the S-Bahn

within 2 hours

Anna: Noooo I am here=)))) Yesterday went to a festival of young fruit wine and in the end was totally drunk - only now feel myself a little bit better)))))))))) and now I have to pack my things to go to xxxxxxxxx )))) Have to wash my things and iron/ clean appartment so I will be a little housewife today))) How are your days, Have you allready managed to swim and get some sun tan?)

Anna: If I will come XX-XY may will it be ok?)
Can you write me please the name of your city so I can book the tickets)
oh I ve made a mistake from XZ-XY may for three days weekend)

Me: I know you are my "little sister", but a "little housewife" sounds better because makes borch and blinis.

Anna: ahhhhhaaaa)))) no - today was a day without borch and blinis )))) only washing und ironing und packing)

Me: I am so bad at ironing
my shirts are ironing themselves with gravity

Anna: I will learn you)
but in Europe people dont care about it too much)))
so I think you do not really need it)
Cooking borch and blinis is better)
I have only two hours of sleep... than I have to wake up in the middle of the night and go to xxxxxxxxxxxx I will be a zoombe!)

Me: I like that
I might teach you some spanish

Anna: Ola amigo!

Me: Good. I will remember you are advanced in spanish then. Mallorca visit: You might find its better to stay 3 days because you have a chance to a better tan and my "expert" tour (special: tapas)

Anna: mi niño te extraño this frase I have learned in USA from a mexican girl I can even say it right)
Good!) I will look for tickets right now)

Me: I am doing some research for you in skyscanner.
++++ some options and alternatives
used " butt ... changing the dates a bit" attention to use of "butt"

Anna: I think XX-XY is ok)
not so expencive and I will not make you mad with a long staing)
or better for ZZ?

Me: hey if you make me mad I have a 5* hotel next door

Anna: Ahhhhaahhh; solution=)

-----
Anna: Hey Masal Tov!!!!=) I did it!=)

Me: good! it will be fun to hang out outside of a train
no 3D movies here

Anna: I bought the tickets, so I am coming: XX May -time rrrrr i will be in Mallorca and I am going back ZZ May- time dddd)

Anna: Ok we will not watch Titanik I promise))))
It your home - you Boss!)))
I - obey)!

Note: My automatic arousal when she said : It your home - you Boss!)))
I - obey)!

Me: sounds like a plan!
maybe I will have you iron a shirt or two

Anna: )))))) But at first blini!!!=)
And you promised to do some spanish stuff!=)
for me=)

Me: you have your blinis round?

Anna: yes they are) but the first one is allways like a mess!)
it a saying in Russia!)

Me: I have a big kitchen, so you can be my helper hand
maybe you should bring some caviar, I havent seen it here in the supermarket

Anna: You must liky couse I have some=) I will take it with me=)
Ok I have to go to sleep for an hour or so=) but that was Fun!!!!=) I have made me an adventure=)
Sweet dreams!=)

She sounds like a sweetheart. Bang her like a champion.

Quote: (04-30-2012 05:26 AM)Hades Wrote:  

She sounds like a sweetheart. Bang her like a champion.

She does seem like a sweetheart.
A wolf in sheeps clothes?

Anyone can link to or provide a quick and dirty guide for dealing with Russian girls?

I have lived in Argentina, Sweden, Spain, Netherlands and France. Pretty much westerner game for me the last 5 years.

I read from Roosh "horny nice guy".

I am thinking that the thing that has me "scared" is the bad stereotipe on Russian women. All the discussion about presents, them being master manipulators, etc. Sort of touches my paranoid nerve. I am sort of a control freak, I guess.
I am good at other cultures and generally do well taking women anywhere I want, but this MIGHT be a new paradigm (Russian) . Or isnt?

"Anna: Ok we will not watch Titanik I promise))))
I - obey)!"

Flirty, Sexual & Playful Reply:
Yes.. if you dont obey, then you will be spanked and punished.. naughty lil girl [Image: wink.gif]

Based on the fear factor: Keep your valuables in lock & key. Keep only minimum cash around.. Flirt Flirt Flirt..

I think if at all she's using you .. then its as an excuse to STAY in Spain and have COMPANY.. So its not a bad deal if you get a Russian Fling in Spain and she gets Argentian Adventure in Spain.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Ask her to send a photo of the tickets. Make an excuse that you are curious to see them, want to understand the schedule for sure because of language barrier.

Will provide a reality check, if she has them good, if she says she'll get it later bad, if she gets pissed and talks about trust she's a scammer.

Quote: (05-04-2012 07:26 PM)xmlenigma Wrote:  

"Anna: Ok we will not watch Titanik I promise))))
I - obey)!"

Flirty, Sexual & Playful Reply:
Yes.. if you dont obey, then you will be spanked and punished.. naughty lil girl [Image: wink.gif]

Based on the fear factor: Keep your valuables in lock & key. Keep only minimum cash around.. Flirt Flirt Flirt..

I think if at all she's using you .. then its as an excuse to STAY in Spain and have COMPANY.. So its not a bad deal if you get a Russian Fling in Spain and she gets Argentian Adventure in Spain.

Nice. I wish I had introduced the spanking in the conversation, but I was pretty shocked already by the "little housewife" so the submission talk just got me too excited to think properly.

Anyways I am pretty sure she is using me for coming to Spain and "swimming and tanning" but thats her baseline, with all sort of fun things extra.

No fear of her robbing me [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (05-04-2012 07:51 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Ask her to send a photo of the tickets. Make an excuse that you are curious to see them, want to understand the schedule for sure because of language barrier.

Will provide a reality check, if she has them good, if she says she'll get it later bad, if she gets pissed and talks about trust she's a scammer.

I think this would look insecure from my part. Give trust (in a smart way, I am not risking anything here) get trust.

If I make her distrust me, THEN she might get second thoughts.

Why didn't you just bump the original thread instead of starting a new one??

Quote: (05-05-2012 11:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I am learning, do not have much forum experience.

Quote: (05-05-2012 08:09 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

I think this would look insecure from my part. Give trust (in a smart way, I am not risking anything here) get trust.

Yep. I wouldn't do it, this is borderline to paranoid. Just slightly hint her there is a plan B if she doesn't come. Or if she only comes once [Image: smile.gif]

Overall your interaction sounds too positive to me, but I'm an incredibly cynical old fart so it might not be indicator of anything.

I'd also advise toning down the online/SMS flirting - it is very easy to get it up to the level when you wouldn't be very comfortable meeting in real life.

Quote: (05-05-2012 11:20 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Roosh, why did you move this to the "Newbie Forum" ? Me making a less than optimum use of the thread doesnt make me a newbie.

The thread and case is not a newbie "situation". I think.

Quote: (05-05-2012 12:51 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2012 08:09 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Yep. I wouldn't do it, this is borderline to paranoid. Just slightly hint her there is a plan B if she doesn't come. Or if she only comes once [Image: smile.gif]

Overall your interaction sounds too positive to me, but I'm an incredibly cynical old fart so it might not be indicator of anything.

I'd also advise toning down the online/SMS flirting - it is very easy to get it up to the level when you wouldn't be very comfortable meeting in real life.

It is too positive for my maquiavellan mind too.
But it keeps coming, she sends me more messages telling me "I am so excited to come to you" etc

the toning down its a very smart move. the tickets are bought, now its "do not fuckup" game so she really takes that flight.

The communication is in facebook chat. I will be applying (please add more)
-2 words of mine each 3 or her
- no compliments (havent done that yet either)
- "no excited to see you" back
- no "I have so many plans for your stay here" which I sort have planned, mainly so I can dominate 100%
- be unattached to outcome. No pressure situation, or pressure from her to "win" me. Maybe throw the word FRIEND ? how does the friend thing would impact her hamster you think? rememeber she is Russian.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:19 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

But it keeps coming, she sends me more messages telling me "I am so excited to come to you" etc

No idea here, people who're overly emotional are hard for me to decipher as I would never react that way. This is also unnatural for a typical Russian. But living in the West Europe she might not be a typical Russian.

Quote:Quote:

the toning down its a very smart move. the tickets are bought, now its "do not fuckup" game so she really takes that flight.

Plane tickets are hard to change anyway. But you aren't taking too much risk, the most obvious is that you might be used just as a couch provider - but this is not a big deal. And since you aren't taking too much risk, there is no much need to be paranoid.

Toning down was probably the wrong word here, what I meant was to avoid escalating in the SMS (keeping the level you've got to already is fine). It is quite easy to end up having virtual sex over SMS and then ending up with nothing because both of you had set the expectations very high.

Generally I'm against the artificial rules. If you typically communicate with large messages, then do so. If you reply the SMS within five minutes or never at all, do so. Communicate as you'd do with your good family member.

- no "I have so many plans for your stay here" which I sort have planned, mainly so I can dominate 100%

Not in this form, but you need to be prepared to let her know what you planned for those days. It is important that those plans would be fun, interesting and do not require her presence - i.e. even if she doesn't come, you'll still go there and have fun. For example a scenic helicopter ride is a good plan; a romantic dinner for two is not.

- be unattached to outcome. No pressure situation, or pressure from her to "win" me. Maybe throw the word FRIEND ? how does the friend thing would impact her hamster you think? rememeber she is Russian.

Don't overplay it. If you want sex, you need to create a situation when sex might reasonably happen - for example, throwing in the bachelor party at your place would make it obvious that you don't care about the sexual outcome, but you're not likely to get it either.

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:07 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

No idea here, people who're overly emotional are hard for me to decipher as I would never react that way. This is also unnatural for a typical Russian. But living in the West Europe she might not be a typical Russian.

Plane tickets are hard to change anyway. But you aren't taking too much risk, the most obvious is that you might be used just as a couch provider - but this is not a big deal. And since you aren't taking too much risk, there is no much need to be paranoid.

Toning down was probably the wrong word here, what I meant was to avoid escalating in the SMS (keeping the level you've got to already is fine). It is quite easy to end up having virtual sex over SMS and then ending up with nothing because both of you had set the expectations very high.

Generally I'm against the artificial rules. If you typically communicate with large messages, then do so. If you reply the SMS within five minutes or never at all, do so. Communicate as you'd do with your good family member.

Not in this form, but you need to be prepared to let her know what you planned for those days. It is important that those plans would be fun, interesting and do not require her presence - i.e. even if she doesn't come, you'll still go there and have fun. For example a scenic helicopter ride is a good plan; a romantic dinner for two is not.

Don't overplay it. If you want sex, you need to create a situation when sex might reasonably happen - for example, throwing in the bachelor party at your place would make it obvious that you don't care about the sexual outcome, but you're not likely to get it either.

thank you for the "grounding" oldnemesis
I find your opinions very useful and meaningful.

2x3 rule and Silent power?
I am not such a silent person, but from what I learn about her, she is an adventurous extroverted type. I can do that, but also be the rational "rock" that counterbalances the little girl in her

I will definitely create the opportunities for sex, she is in my appartment
in a mediterranean island in front of the ocean [Image: smile.gif]

plans (I have my helocopters in repair) that would might? happen even without her:
-art exibit at museum
-excursion to caves at the other side of the island
- visiting a nearby castle
- shrimp barbaque

but so far what we talked where very much "couple" type things, like cooking together
She said she wants to go "swimming and tanning" that being the main thing, so I plan to have a few relaxed days since I am next to the beach do not need to go into complicated elephant rides or such.

How do you think I can increase the excitement of "swimming and tanning" ?
scuba? maybe I can buy some cheap gear....

Quote: (05-06-2012 03:07 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Do you think I should go to the airport to pick her up?
She doesnt speak spanish and 2 buses are requiered to get to my place. I sold my car so I have to go by bus too, and she gets here at 9 in the morning.

Quote: (05-06-2012 05:29 PM)buenosaires Wrote:  

I am not such a silent person, but from what I learn about her, she is an adventurous extroverted type. I can do that, but also be the rational "rock" that counterbalances the little girl in her

There are three types of people:

1. The type you naturally click with. You can do whatever you usually do.
2. The type you need to work to click with, which may require you to change your normal behavior.
3. The type you won't click with because if you change your behavior it would look unnatural; you'd need to change your whole personality.

What type is she for you?

It doesn't have to be exciting, it just need to be fun, interesting activity. Taking a boat to a remote uninhabited island and spending the day there cooking the food on a fire is perfectly fine.

Quote: (05-07-2012 10:42 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Did she ask you to?
Did you even talk about it?

Quote: (05-07-2012 06:48 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 05:29 PM)buenosaires Wrote:  

There are three types of people:

1. The type you naturally click with. You can do whatever you usually do.
2. The type you need to work to click with, which may require you to change your normal behavior.
3. The type you won't click with because if you change your behavior it would look unnatural; you'd need to change your whole personality.

What type is she for you?

It doesn't have to be exciting, it just need to be fun, interesting activity. Taking a boat to a remote uninhabited island and spending the day there cooking the food on a fire is perfectly fine.

Quote: (05-07-2012 10:42 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Did she ask you to?
Did you even talk about it?

About "clicking"
I really dont know since we spent 5-8 minutes in person. The rest is Facebook.I like spontaneus, bubbly girls. And they like me. Thats where my bet is.

We have not mentioned the airport yet. Why you ask that?
She is coming around in 2 weeks and for 3-4 days.
I think I should go pick her up. Mainly because she is a girl, doesnt know the language or the place.
I think about it twice only because having our first hour in a bus is not ideal. I guess I can use the time to give her a "peek" into the city and start the I am your tour guide /teacher dinamic. If she likes to be taught, then it would be a nice start [Image: wink.gif]

She will be here for 3-4 days so I will not do such a big plan like taking her to an island for camping. Its barely enough to fit a little tour of this side of Mallorca.

I am thinking of asking her to bring some fancy clothes so we will go to the casino. I want her to bring the high heels to tell you the truth....

as you have guessed I do not know how to use the quote system. Is there an explanation somewhere?

Quote: (05-08-2012 06:22 AM)buenosaires Wrote:  

I really dont know since we spent 5-8 minutes in person. The rest is Facebook.I like spontaneus, bubbly girls. And they like me. Thats where my bet is.

Then I'd keep it spontaneous. No specific timings for the replies either.

Then you should not offer picking her up at the airport. I'd let her bring it up first. Maybe a hint like "do you know how to get to my place from the airport?" and let her persuade you to pick her up [Image: smile.gif]

I think I should go pick her up. Mainly because she is a girl, doesnt know the language or the place.

Yep, you should. But the question here is not whether you should, the question is whether you should mention it first.

I am thinking of asking her to bring some fancy clothes so we will go to the casino. I want her to bring the high heels to tell you the truth....

"Make sure you have a set of acceptable clothes for that cool club we're going to visit". Feel free to follow up which clothes are acceptable [Image: smile.gif]

as you have guessed I do not know how to use the quote system. Is there an explanation somewhere?

You use the quote tags:

Code:
Code:
[quote]
Some statement of you
[/quote]

And what I think about it
And it looks like that:

Some statement of you

And what I think about it

The game in Spain falls mainly on the train

[quote]
Then you should not offer picking her up at the airport. I'd let her bring it up first. Maybe a hint like "do you know how to get to my place from the airport?" and let her persuade you to pick her up [Image: smile.gif]

Great idea. Thanks 1

[quote]
Yep, you should. But the question here is not whether you should, the question is whether you should mention it first.

Very right.

[quote]
"Make sure you have a set of acceptable clothes for that cool club we're going to visit". Feel free to follow up which clothes are acceptable [Image: smile.gif]

Excellent stuff. Thanks #2

Quote: (05-08-2012 11:26 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

The game in Spain falls mainly on the train

Since I have no trains over here, I am hitting the beach.
Today I chatted and got number for going to see the "Dragon caves". Beautiful local chic.

Quote: (05-09-2012 12:38 PM)buenosaires Wrote:  

Great idea. Thanks 1

This is the basic psychology.

People always need to know the value of the stuff they're getting. For the cases where they do not know the value, they tend to estimate the value according to how difficult it is to get it. A classic psychology example, people think a $100 watch is more valuable than a $75 watch even if it is exactly the same watch. This is why you shouldn't offer too many things to her and let her "earn" them - because if you offer your time, energy and companionship to every girl around, this means you do not have too much value.

On the other side don't overdo it. Playing "too hard to get" only works well if you established the fun vibe and she could expect you're joking. For example if you tell her you're not going to pick her up at the airport because your time is too valuable and you'd send a taxi/limo to pick her up, she'd assume you're a quite high value person. This may scare her away if she doesn't think she could ever match the value (unless she's an American chick, they tend do believe they could match any value, so you can push all kind of crap on them and they swallow it). Or, if she accepts it but then sees that your real value is not as high as she expected it to be, she might cool down immediately and you'll end up having sex with the Rosy Palm instead.

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:18 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Great idea. Thanks 1

People always need to know the value of the stuff they're getting.
I find this most challenging. I think this has been an issue for me before.
What do reccomend for improving in this regard? Any book or reference?

For the cases where they do not know the value, they tend to estimate the value according to how difficult it is to get it. A classic psychology example, people think a $100 watch is more valuable than a $75 watch even if it is exactly the same watch. This is why you shouldn't offer too many things to her and let her "earn" them - because if you offer your time, energy and companionship to every girl around, this means you do not have too much value.

This is key. I think I have done bad in this regard because I had always a tendency to focus on the facts, content of what I do and not the "way" I do things. I am excesivelly analytical and dismiss "form" many times for my detriment.
actually I have gotten more convinced that "delivery/form" is more important than content at interactions with women (or other non-rational people/situations)

What do reccomend for improving in this regard? Any book or reference?

On the other side don't overdo it. Playing "too hard to get" only works well if you established the fun vibe and she could expect you're joking. For example if you tell her you're not going to pick her up at the airport because your time is too valuable and you'd send a taxi/limo to pick her up, she'd assume you're a quite high value person. This may scare her away if she doesn't think she could ever match the value (unless she's an American chick, they tend do believe they could match any value, so you can push all kind of crap on them and they swallow it). Or, if she accepts it but then sees that your real value is not as high as she expected it to be, she might cool down immediately and you'll end up having sex with the Rosy Palm instead.

Except from the 5 minutes we met 2 months ago, I been careful not to upsell myself. I DO have cool stuff going on, but I am no ways a magnate with rolls royce as it will be show clearly with my probable bus airport pickup.

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:18 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Great idea. Thanks 1

People always need to know the value of the stuff they're getting. For the cases where they do not know the value, they tend to estimate the value according to how difficult it is to get it. A classic psychology example, people think a $100 watch is more valuable than a $75 watch even if it is exactly the same watch. This is why you shouldn't offer too many things to her and let her "earn" them - because if you offer your time, energy and companionship to every girl around, this means you do not have too much value.

Interesting post about Psychology

http://apocalypsecometh.com/?p=747

-“In life, particularly in public life, psychology is more powerful than logic.” Ludwig Quidde

" Don’t think you’re immune to it; every individual is susceptible to it in one shape or form. Even though each person’s perspective is unique there are huge societal pressures to conform in one way or another. There used to be societal boundaries that most didn’t cross but when there are no boundaries and all kinds of aberrant behaviors are tolerated then you get the crumbling, sick society you see today. It’s all because psychological tools have been used on the population to brainwash them into accepting what was at one time unacceptable. Present society’s inability to set norms is one of the crowning achievements of the elites using these tools to meet their goals."

There are way too many posts/threads over one goddamn girl. Jesus people...

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee