rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2012 GQ Guide to Suits
012 GQ Guide to Suits
http://www.gq.com/style/style-manual/201...it#slide=1

Its a great article. I googled it on the forum and did not see anyone post it (atleast the title).

Do share your thoughts on these SUIT recommendations.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63
012 GQ Guide to Suits
I like the transformation between slides 8 and 9.

I think I can pull off suit in slide 25.
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Excellent, will definitely have to bookmark this~

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Thanks for sharing, useful.
012 GQ Guide to Suits
good stuff, on a side note. I went to the mall today, trends are definitely shifting to this kind of dress. I went to H+M last time i went it was mostly urban styled. This time it was all slacks, sports coats and nice button down shirts. I'm definitely going to have to go back.
012 GQ Guide to Suits
I'm thinking about buying something off the rack and have it tailored, anybody knows how much that costs in the States (Phoenix AZ to be exact)?
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Suit 18 and 19.

I think I should invest in something like that. Fits my style perfectly.

Nope.
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Great tips overall.

Slide 2 is great, love the look. not try hard, classic and yet edgy enough.

10, 14, 17, 20, 22, 24 - way too trendy and try hard. A suit should be classic and timeless, not something that changes every season. Plus, the ultra skinny look only works on ultra skinny guys, and even them would benefit from a classic, tapered cut more.

16 & kobe's suit are also great, and the last one is smart, but not for everyone.

Balkan Power Individual™
012 GQ Guide to Suits
I was about to make a thread on this, but looks like we already have one. This seems very helpful. The GQ site has all the answer you need for dressing up.
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Nice find, there's a lot of good info in that spread.

I recently went suit shopping and took a really good look at everything on the market.

I ended up buying a slim fit gray hugo boss suit for about 650 (on sale) and a black 3 piece suit at Zara for about 350.

For the money Zara cannot be beaten if you're thin. Their suit jacket fits me so well it's hard to believe it cost only 160 bucks (you can buy the suit components at zara separately).
012 GQ Guide to Suits
I would like to throw in another article

THE COMPLETE GUIDE TO SUITS: 57 RULES OF STYLE

I agree with most of the rules and it's definitely a good article for beginners to get the basics about suits

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray
012 GQ Guide to Suits
I have a lot of issues finding nicer clothing that fits my frame because my wider set shoulders and chest with a normal sized waist. What would be some good brands or stores to look for that makes clothing for the built/bodybuilder sort of guys?
012 GQ Guide to Suits
Quote: (05-07-2013 01:52 PM)chexmix Wrote:  

I have a lot of issues finding nicer clothing that fits my frame because my wider set shoulders and chest with a normal sized waist. What would be some good brands or stores to look for that makes clothing for the built/bodybuilder sort of guys?

Are we talking about suits? If yes, I would go the MTM way. It doesn't need to be more expensive than a good suit of the rack.

Where are you normally based?

Mannbibel - Meistgelesener Artikel: Dominiere deine Freundin im Bett
Die Rückkehr der Männlichkeit - a german blog written by Ray