rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Top 5 U.S. cities for easy hook-ups (SNL & ONS)

Forgive me if there is already a thread for this....

(*Disclaimer*) This thread and my list are pure conjecture, I base this on what I've observed to a limited extent, but also from the info and feedback I get from others.

So what do you guys think are the top 5 cities in the U.S. for hooking up? I'm talking easy lays, girls that are DTF, good logistics, favorable ratios and probability for success?

Here's the list I've come up with:

1.) Las Vegas, NV: This should be self-explanatory, ("what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"), abundant nightlife, drinking, partying culture, "Sin City", women looking for sex.

2.) New Orleans, LA: Definitely a major party town, aside from Mardi Gras, people come to Bourbon St. all year long to party, great logistics, public drinking, lots of music festivals, universities, etc.

3.) NYC: "The city that never sleeps", excellent nightlife, "sexually liberated" women, good female-male ratios, day game, night game, online, etc.

4.) Austin, TX: Austin gets some hate and there are claims it's turned into a cockfest, but I observed lot's of hot women, University of Texas = abundance of college honeys, 6th St. is ground zero for nightlife/pick up, lot's of festivals

5.) San Francisco, CA: Women in SF and the bay area are DTF, open to casual sex, lower bitch shields, etc. Decent nightlife and good day gaming opportunities. Online game is very popular and many girls online are DTF.

(Now this list kind of focuses on bigger cities)

*Other possible alternates*

Tampa, FL: We've all read about El Mech's tails of debauchery. I get the feeling that this part of Florida is loaded with slutty women who are easy to fuck.

Tempe, AZ: Supposed to be very stacked. ASU has something like 60,000 students that means something like 1 in 4 people in Tempe is a college student. Notorious party school with hot slutty girls.

Anyone else want to add or subtract to the list, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts!

I can vouch for NYC and Vegas. Atlantic City might be close behind.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

1. NYC
2. NYC
3. NYC
4. NYC
5. NYC

Easy Logistics + Huge Volume + Girls who want to live Sex in the City = talking to a chick and being somewhat attractive gets you laid

Quote: (04-21-2012 06:56 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Forgive me if there is already a thread for this....

(*Disclaimer*) This thread and my list are pure conjecture, I base this on what I've observed to a limited extent, but also from the info and feedback I get from others.

So what do you guys think are the top 5 cities in the U.S. for hooking up? I'm talking easy lays, girls that are DTF, good logistics, favorable ratios and probability for success?

1.) Las Vegas, NV: This should be self-explanatory, ("what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas"), abundant nightlife, drinking, partying culture, "Sin City", women looking for sex.

2.) New Orleans, LA: Definitely a major party town, aside from Mardi Gras, people come to Bourbon St. all year long to party, great logistics, public drinking, lots of music festivals, universities, etc.

3.) NYC: "The city that never sleeps", excellent nightlife, "sexually liberated" women, good female-male ratios, day game, night game, online, etc.

4.) Austin, TX: Austin gets some hate and there are claims it's turned into a cockfest, but I observed lot's of hot women, University of Texas = abundance of college honeys, 6th St. is ground zero for nightlife/pick up, lot's of festivals

5.) San Francisco, CA: Women in SF and the bay area are DTF, open to casual sex, lower bitch shields, etc. Decent nightlife and good day gaming opportunities. Online game is very popular and many girls online are DTF.

(Now this list kind of focuses on bigger cities)

I agree with your assessment of Las Vegas and NYC. I have no intel on New Orleans.

As for SF, omg....SF is where hippie chicks and ugly yuppies live. There are more computer nerds than attractive girls. No hot girl would ever move there. Hot girls like two things: Warm weather and beaches. SF should be places where not to party.

I did not like Austin, Tempe should be ahead of Austin. Austin is okay. To many dudes. Where is San Diego and LA.

where is Miami on this list? Orlando is also good.

Ive been to Tempe, it is false. the partying is limited to undergraduates in sororitiess and frats. It is about social circle.

I spend most of my time in Philadelphia and while I'm just trying to get back into the game, I've noticed a few of my female friends who appear to game themselves have a steady flow of guys if they need em. Then again it's easier to game guys for sex than to game girls for sex and being girls, these friends already have a huge edge.

I'm from another state and the suburbs at that and I moved away but a few of my old friends back home have steady rotations and game quite easily at small house parties...don't discount the suburbs.

I think these lists are kind of silly.

EVERY major metropolitan area is characterized by a multitude of nightlife and loose women.

Small cities are a different story because they're more dependent on social circles rather than bumping into honeys in meat market bars.

Vegas has to be the #1 spot by far. The whole city is based on the concept of coming there and feeding your carnal urges, it being accepted, and nobody will find out. I agree with NYC too, makes me sad a bit I left NY to come out to Socal. Definitely not easy to get a lot of ONS/SNL here.

I think the best answer here is "girl in town visiting" thats the best one that i've seen. She can rationalize being a slut by saying "oh i met him when i was TRAVELING" versus at obscure club/bar.

I am not as well traveled as most on here but my top 2 would be Vegas and NYC.

SF is hit and miss you're generally grabbing lower quality girls than you could get if their DTF on one night. SF as i have learned now is a day game city due to the massive liberalization of the city, tougher for SNL if you're looking for good quality.

i can vouch for new orleans. has a vegas vibe to it as well. im sure its even crazier than vegas during mardi gras.

Quote:Quote:

SF is hit and miss you're generally grabbing lower quality girls than you could get if their DTF on one night. SF as i have learned now is a day game city due to the massive liberalization of the city, tougher for SNL if you're looking for good quality.

Very true. I lived in SF for 5 years. The nightlife is terrible. But there are definitely some very attractive women around SF. But the venues at night are literally 10x smaller than London, Bangkok or really any other major party town in the world.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Quote: (04-22-2012 09:09 PM)DareP Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Very true. I lived in SF for 5 years. The nightlife is terrible. But there are definitely some very attractive women around SF. But the venues at night are literally 10x smaller than London, Bangkok or really any other major party town in the world.

I've done well at parties in SF. I have friends up that way and head up occasionally for birthdays and such. SF is not great for club life, but there's a shit ton of dive bars and small venues(though often very hipsterish). Too bad Hencredible Casanova left because he's got good experience with the higher end lounges up there which I don't. There seems to be a lot of house parties up there and if you have a social circle it's pretty good.

I still don't think the women are that attractive. Rarely see anything above a 7 when I'm walking the streets. The women there just don't seem all that into their looks. The culture up there tends to view that sort of stuff as superficial and they look down at people here in L.A. for superficiality and see themselves as more intelligent, down to earth and "real". I think it's all bullshit but that's the mindset that influences people up there so don't expect to see tons of feminine women walking around.

lol @ las vegas

and nyc women have high standards brah, srs

very superficial

Quote: (04-21-2012 07:08 PM)babelfish669 Wrote:  

1. NYC
2. NYC
3. NYC
4. NYC
5. NYC

Easy Logistics + Huge Volume + Girls who want to live Sex in the City = talking to a chick and being somewhat attractive gets you laid

I haven't been to all the cities OgNor listed, but I definitely agree with the above. NYC is really good. I am really no great shakes in the looks or game department and I did well there.

Which is why I scratch my head when people complain about how bad DC is. Can it really be that much worse than NYC, which isn't that far away? Paraphrasing, is DC a city where the women have Northern Bitch Shields and Southern Cockteaseness?

I think LA can be decent for SNL as well as long as your logistics are in order. I've done it many times but it would probably be a lot harder for a tourist. I still have to give the number 1 spot to Vegas though.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Are you talking about living there or visiting?

Also, isn't this going to depend on a variety of things? If you aren't into drinking, gambling, etc. is Vegas really still going to be such a highly regarded option? If you are poor in NYC , is that really such a great option? If you are a blue collar factory worker maybe you are going to have more luck in Gary, Indiana. If you are a biker, maybe Daytona, Myrtle Beach and South Dakota are going to be your best bet?

Quote: (04-25-2012 08:57 PM)snoop Wrote:  

Are you talking about living there or visiting?

If you aren't into drinking, gambling, etc. is Vegas really still going to be such a highly regarded option? ?

Vegas is a highly regarded option whether or not your into to drinking or gambling. The fact that drinking is available 24/7 to the women your trying to bang and the party atmosphere that goes with it is all that matters. Combine that with awesome logistics and you have the environment in the U.S. that is most conducive to SNL for the average heterosexual male.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I would not vouch for LA unless we're talking girls from out of town. Because everything is so spread out here, it's likely that a hottie you meet in a bar or club lives 2 hours away and is with her friends that she can't ditch. It's also very expensive to rent a place that's central (I got lucky with my current place and it's been the most lucrative apartment i've had so far) Venue changes can be tough.

If you go to hotel bars and lounges that's your best bet for a SNL. There are some very high end ones that run a tight door, these are gold. There are LOTS of girls that pass through L.A. for various reasons, many of them looking for dick for a night.

Clubs are hard because again, the girl might live hours away and showed up with 3 of her friends that she can't ditch. If you're a heavy baller and you can summon a limo at your whim and have a sweet penthouse suite it's different, but for the regular joes it presents several roadblocks.

L.A. is amazing for day game, I'll say that much. There are so many hot girls here it's ridiculous. I just walked by the west hollywood library yesterday and peeked inside. Yep. Hot girls. There's probably not a single day venue where you *couldn't* pick up.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The easiest places to get laid have young populations and lots of tourists. Vacation spots. Worst places are small towns with no turnover of new people!

Only places I have been to in America is San Francisco and San Diego. Out of these 2 places it goes SD > SF. San Diego is better by a long way!

Seattle should be on this list.

Any more experience with US cities where its just SO easy to get it? I want info on places where it just falls into your lap. I think in the 70's it used to be that way. There must be places still like that in the US. Smaller more obscure cities are of particular interest...

Quote: (12-12-2012 09:12 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

Any more experience with US cities where its just SO easy to get it? I want info on places where it just falls into your lap. I think in the 70's it used to be that way. There must be places still like that in the US. Smaller more obscure cities are of particular interest...

Unfortunately, I don't think such a place exists *anymore*, but we can still dream about pussy paradise here in the U.S.

I'd say some guys can kill it in the right college party town, but you got to fit the proper archetype. Places I'm thinking of are Chico, CA, Tempe, AZ, Athens, GA.

I'm no expert, so before all the masses come out and call me a game denialist and what have you... I say fitting the proper "archetype" is key... If you are a young, tall, handsome, athletic preppy white guy, who is extroverted and likes to party hard, you could be be swimming in vagine.

1. Vegas
2. LA
3. Miami
4. NYC
5. Any major college town

This is a hard list to argue with.

Las Vegas and New Orleans would probably be my #1 and #2 also.

I have never been to Austin, so I can't speak on that.

I might throw in, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach or some South Florida town into the Mixx.

Quote: (12-14-2012 12:45 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

This is a hard list to argue with.

Las Vegas and New Orleans would probably be my #1 and #2 also.

I have never been to Austin, so I can't speak on that.

I might throw in, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach or some South Florida town into the Mixx.

NYC only if you have a pad in Manhattan or maybe Brooklyn.