rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Putting her in a friend zone first

.. to make her chase you.

As a guy I believe I should initiate sexually most of time but on the other hand what if I can turn the tables over her and make her initiate first?

Usually they say that if you don't escalate you will end up in the friends zone. But again, what if I put her in the friend zone first? This could have create a strong disqualification's effect.

Let's say a girl comes over to my place to watch a movie. She is enough comfortable to lay at the coach next to me
I can even say: feel free to put your head on my shoulder if it makes you more comfortable.

You touch her and let her touch you. But in non sexual way. You treat her as your little sister. You can talk to her about others chicks. Girls are used to put guys in the friend zone but they arent used to be put in a friend zone though.Wont she rack her brain whats going on here and becomes intrigued?

I used to do it with girls I already banged and they did they best to get out of friend zone and get me interested sexually again.

Now, if it worked with girls I already had sex with, maybe it would work with those I hadnt yet?

If a girl comes over and lays at the couch next to me I'm not putting her in my "friend" zone. She will think I was gay if I did.

why would you ever do this? you're abstracting this game to an unnecessary level. you're just fucking around here instead of playing basic tight game and being a man.

sorry to be harsh, but this is just childish gamesmanship. men do not do such things.

That sounds like a really great way to not get your dick wet.

[Image: friendzone-level-99.jpg]

There's no such thing as a girl version of friendzone. That's just another crude attempt to juxtapose masculine traits on to women.

But, you can neg or tease girls a little to knock them off their pedestals (like the little sister thing, which is great because it also allows you to kino them in funny ways).

You are essentially putting yourself in the friend zone not her.

I had a fat chick in the friendzone once... she would loan me her car all the time to play gigs/take out my girlfriend. I don't know what she was thinking

when I have a client with a pen in hand, I shut the fuck up and show them where to sign.

Don't talk yourself out of a deal, CLOSE the deal.

Sloots gon' sloot.

I've tried this with girls in situations where I wasn't making progress. It does not work.

Women are rationalization maximizers and they're not going to interpret you not escelating as you rejecting her. She's just going to think that you're not aggressive. She may still be into you, but if that's the case she was already into you in the first place and you've just wasted time trying to play games. If you want to make a girl jealous it has to be in a very real way, like showing up to a party with another chick or banging her sister.

This sounds really retarded.

No offence meant.

If a girl starts escalating with you, it is time to leave the firend zone forever. Friend zone is bad, once oyu're in, you're never out. It doesn't matter who puts who there.

The only conceivable use for this is as a short-term takeaway or disqualifier.

But as for actual friend zoning - why?!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

sounds like typical beta move scared to escalate

The only thing you should be doing close to this is a side comment like...."Aww thanks friend" just to mind fuck her. A minute later you can go for the kiss and or good kino. If she tries to call you out on the friend tease, ignore and sarge on.

Quote: (04-19-2012 09:12 AM)King Solomon Wrote:  

when I have a client with a pen in hand, I shut the fuck up and show them where to sign.

Haha I loved this.

Quote: (04-19-2012 07:49 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Haha I loved this.

Another example of sales being game.

Don't talk too much and after you ask for the sale, shut the fuck up.

The first one to speak loses.

I sat across a desk from a customer for 10 minutes once with not a word said between us. He signed. If I had said something, which could only be to overcome an imagined objection as I don't know exactly what he's thinking, he would have said "Let me think about it." and out the door he'd go.

To give an example from game, after you ask her to come back to your place, SHUT THE FUCK UP.

She'll either go or eventually give you an objection which you can then overcome. If you speak again before she answers you're just spraying and praying and fucking up your close.

I used this approach.

'So my product is this and the price is $XXX'

Instead of saying 'would you like to buy it?, what do you think?, do you like it? or let them think etc'

I just said 'how would you like to pay?'

I had to do this a couple months ago because the girl was staying at her beach house. By the time the logistics matched up she had gone from talking me up to her friends to friendzoning me back. If you pull this kind of shit it will start costing you girls which should have been easy for you.

[Image: attachment.jpg5975]   

Don't be this guy getting clowned on Facebook. And you'll only get a girl that you don't want to fuck anyway to be the female equivalent...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Guys friend zone chicks all the time, are you all serious?

Think of every ugly (or fat) chick you ever had hanging around your posse. Nobody ever wanted to touch her, but I guarantee you she was waiting for the opportunity to get you drunk and take advantage of you.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

I think it can sometimes be an effective tactic on a chick who is already in a relationship. When I have done this previously is confused her and eventually when that relationship ended I was right there to step in. The key seemed to be still gaming them without the final push. Of course this can also make it harder to use them to get with their friends since they can become less likely to help you if they are secretly harboring feelings.

Quote: (04-19-2012 04:27 AM)redacted Wrote:  

why would you ever do this? you're abstracting this game to an unnecessary level. you're just fucking around here instead of playing basic tight game and being a man.

sorry to be harsh, but this is just childish gamesmanship. men do not do such things.

There was no reason for Jordan to shoot a free throw with his eyes closed in a game.

There is no reason for most people to climb a mountain.

Sometimes people just want to test their limits

Quote: (04-19-2012 01:02 PM)Kitsune Wrote:  

This sounds really retarded.

No offence meant.

If a girl starts escalating with you, it is time to leave the firend zone forever. Friend zone is bad, once oyu're in, you're never out. It doesn't matter who puts who there.

That's a myth. It is hard to get out, but people do accomplish it.

Friendzone in language, sexual in action. That would be the only thing I would say if it's a girl you want to bang. She'll probably even play along if she's way into you and after sex will probably say "thanks for the fuck, friend."

If you're playing at that level though, push for a FWB since you're already using the language.

Quote: (04-25-2012 10:42 PM)Samplexus Wrote:  

Friendzone in language, sexual in action. That would be the only thing I would say if it's a girl you want to bang. She'll probably even play along if she's way into you and after sex will probably say "thanks for the fuck, friend."

If you're playing at that level though, push for a FWB since you're already using the language.

I think the phrase "friend zone" is what is throwing people off and making them think of pictures of people getting sat on instead of what this really is, a type of python game for use when the situation is bound to fail through more conventional methods. Basically you are buying time to keep in contact until the situation changes to your advantage.