rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does smoking weed help or hurt your game?

For me, it slows my brain down enough that I can meter my words more effectively and listen more intently. it's not ideal for night game, where i need to be sharp as a tack, but it helps me pick up on the subtleties of body language during the day. everyone's different, of course. i'm curious how others react. some people get antisocial and paranoid, whereas I just find everything about other people more fascinating.

OTOH, alcohol turns me into a brash arrogant douchebag who can't control his impulses. i hardly drink more than a beer or two, and that's usually over dinner. day game is best handled sober or a bit buzzin on the herb.

on a related note, what do you guys do if you're an everyday smoker and move/travel to a new city? i'm not well-established where I currently live and my one connection is unreliable at best. this shit keeps me calm and normal and having redundancy is a best practice [Image: smile.gif]

I believe the best game comes while being sober.

Regarding your issue, you might want to become part of a reliable social circle that might help you with that.

Or just try hitting campuses, you can hit on girls and ask where you can get some herb.

I'm an introvert so if I'm stoned I get locked into my head and I probably won't open on a chick. If it's to seal the deal then it's a winner.

The drug that I found that isn't alcohol that works wonders on my game is a low dose of Methoxetamine. Makes me feel alpha as fuck, doesn't make me sloppy, and it does no damage to my body.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Methawhozawhatazine?

Quote: (04-19-2012 12:08 AM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I'm an introvert so if I'm stoned I get locked into my head and I probably won't open on a chick. If it's to seal the deal then it's a winner.

The drug that I found that isn't alcohol that works wonders on my game is a low dose of Methoxetamine. Makes me feel alpha as fuck, doesn't make me sloppy, and it does no damage to my body.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/methoxetamine/

It's basically an analog of ketamine.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

yow. that's beyond what i'll fuck with. I'm not in a state with medical MJ, but it's a legitimate and effective treatment for some of ADHD's worst symptoms (for which I have a legit diagnosis!) i'm not really looking for game 'help' or a party drug. then again, if i had a chance to try it once i probs would.

I never recommend people do what I do. I've seen someone have a psychotic break on MXE after smoking weed and it wasn't pretty. I'm just relaying my experience. Personally I'll game chicks when I'm (and they) fucked up, but I will never go in for the bang. I've already had one chick try to have me charged with rape this year (sober) and I'm not trying to add to that notch count.

On its own: terrible for my game. If I'm more than moderately blazed I can't string a goddamn sentence together.

With a chick: cash fucking money. Gets girls horny and makes the shittiest moves work. Stoned sex is fucking awesome too.

In my experience weed is hit and miss in getting girls horny but it does make things a fuckload easier. Teenage girls never turn down free weed (booze too) either.

The effect weed has on my game is a lot less than what booze does to me as well. If I still had a dealer I'd be bringing a couple joints to every single party, unless they have security. I don't know about overseas but down here if hired security smells your weed they take it off you and call the pigs.

It's nowhere near that rigid in the States. Most places don't have hired security. Bars and clubs usually only have doormen and a few big dudes to break up fights. no one gives a fuck if you have some herb on your person, as long as you're not lighting up in da club.

nothing beats having a sack back at home when you're out with a girl who blazes (or wants to). It's the ultimate prop, but some just won't be into it.

for me, I have to stress that the herb is literally a part of my daily medication...and it makes me so sad that we've decided it's THE DEVIL'S PLANT.

what asinine crap.

Quote: (04-19-2012 02:33 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

In my experience weed is hit and miss in getting girls horny but it does make things a fuckload easier. Teenage girls never turn down free weed (booze too) either.

The effect weed has on my game is a lot less than what booze does to me as well. If I still had a dealer I'd be bringing a couple joints to every single party, unless they have security. I don't know about overseas but down here if hired security smells your weed they take it off you and call the pigs.

Oops I meant house parties. Generational difference [Image: wink.gif] Like the kids hired them so people don't crash and trash the place. Security here are legally required to call the cops if you have anything illegal on you and they actually follow that law. Anyway nightclubs here have a cop or two at the front with the bouncer.

Damn Australia sounds bad. I've never been to a party where there wasn't bud being smoked somewhere around it. That sounds like some church party or something. Pussies lol.

I like smoking before I go out, but I've been doing it for years so I know how to handle my high. I've seen people get all paranoid or stuck in their own world. It just calms me down. A great thing to have for girls when they come over.

Maybe this site will help you find a connect in a new city. I don't think I would attempt to do it in a new country unless it was weed friendly.
Www://webehigh.com

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (01-06-2015 04:37 AM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  
You can bring broads to logic but you can't force them to think.

Neither. I smoke everyday, usually about 1/3rd of a gram of haze in my vaporizer (volcano at home, portable for travel), 1 to 3 times a day.
Having THC dance around on my neurons is just a part of my day, so I don't really think it effects game.
Although, always having very good weed does provide a hell of a lot of social lubricant, and a great way to invite girls back to my place.
Caution must be exercised though. In Latin America, unless a girl is one of those wealthy Brazilian hippy types or an artist, they may really look down on weed smoking. This is slowly changing, but in a lot of places they have been brain washed to equate it with cocaine and crack, and the weed culture of the USA where respectable professionals smoke doesn't so much exist.

Weed is a game killer. Sure, smoking with a girl one-on-one (once you got her in your web) can be money, weed is a demotivator that dulls the quick reflexes, in-control vibe, and snappy remarks that are the cornerstone of game. I'm sure there are guys whose game improves with it but, in my observation, they are in the minority.

Just skim through the Describe your friend that gets laid the least thread and see how many of them implicate weed.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-19-2012 11:04 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Weed is a game killer. Sure, smoking with a girl one-on-one (once you got her in your web) can be money, weed is a demotivator that dulls the quick reflexes, in-control vibe, and snappy remarks that are the cornerstone of game. I'm sure there are guys whose game improves with it but, in my observation, they are in the minority.

Just skim through the Describe your friend that gets laid the least thread and see how many of them implicate weed.

For the record, I believe I will be a life-long ganja smoker, and regularly toke around 4-5 times throughout the day.

However, I have to agree with the Tuthmeister on this one. I try not to smoke a least a few hours before I go out, back when my game was weaker I'd try not to smoke the entire day on nights I planned on running game.

Some guys who are naturals or have super-tight game, can get high and not really have detrimental effects. For most of us, it makes us way lazier, less motivated, complacent, introverted, and in your own head. You'll definitely be less witty, smooth, and charismatic if your high. Personally I think 2 mixed drinks and a beer is the recipe for a good social buzz.

I should note, if you're dealing with a chick who likes smoking weed, or is already DTF, weed can help your game.

fair points all around, and thanks for the thorough and frank comments! perhaps i am qualifying needlessly, but i am an everyday ganja guy as well and have no trouble with women on the whole. i dont think at ganja smoking implicates failure with women, but those who use it as an escape from their shit lives will nturally fail regardless.

beware of 'cum hoc ergo propter hoc', gentlemen. correlation does not always imply causation!

I can't smoke and drink I get awkward and way to horny. Smoking mellows me out so I never have done it and try and game. But I enjoy fucking while high on the green tho. And yes if its a mellow environment with just me and a the girl high its very loose and relaxing and things can become really fluid as both sides have their guards down and are just open to let things flow and develop. The best experience I had of this was when I friend visited me we ventured out to go get high at some random party .. that was awkward .. but once we got back to her hotel is mad chill and mellow and we were just trading stories and laughing. When her friends got back early from the club (to cockblock me) shit got ugly and awkward quick.

I'm usually an everyday smoker, and I'd be more likely to believe that it helps rather than hinders my game. I am more calm and slow down to think before acting, rather than being super high-energy and impulsive, and acting in a way I'd rather not.

Having said that, recently (this month) I have not been an all day, e'rry day smoker, I really don't notice a huge difference, so it may not have an effect either way on me, except that it gets me high.

Weed down here seems to be mostly of the indica variety, which is fantastic to roll up and just chiiilllll with a bitch on.

Weed that I'd get from dispensaries in Cali (I like sativas, who doesn't) is fantastic to go out on, it gives me a nice energetic high and I'll talk to anybody and make buddies with them.

I've got no trees now, maybe I hit up the pothead chick I've fucked a few times and see if she'll smoke me out later in return for some dicking; haha.

Weed as a lifestyle choice keeps me chilled, over the long term its helped with speaking and its one of those sexy flaws that girls love to try and fix.

However, when I'm actually stoned my game goes to shit.

21 y/o brit.

I get way too silly when I smoke, and it makes my cock smaller. The worst incident of that was when I had a two chick date to a swingers club for the first time, and I overheard the one my girl and invited turn to my girl and say, "I thought you said he had a huge cock." Or maybe I was just paranoid from the weed and thought that's what they said. Anyway, I won't smoke with chicks, if at all possible, until after I've really established myself with one - which wasn't easy when I went out with a chick a couple years ago that was in a growhouse gang and had a $35/day habit and most of our dates included us going over to a trailer park to buy her more weed.

Anyway, vodka/Red Bull is really the only thing that when I'm trying to get with a chick sharpens my game.

Weed kills my game completely, Makes me less witty, less energetic etc etc

example of my approach whilst high.

A CLizzy: Your quite tall aren't you, or is it the heels?

Girl: yeh, I'm naturally tall for a girl.

A CLizzy: I like tall girls!

Girl: That's nice

A CLizzy: That's a cute fur Coat your wearing!

Girl: Thanks

A CLizzy: bet that keeps you warm in this weather.

Girl: It does!

(I've now run out of things to say having pointed out every obvious observation)

A CLizzy: Well it was nice meeting you!

(I've even forgot to ask her for her number or any contact details)

Girl: Did you want to add me on facebook?

A CLizzy: Yeh that sounds cool, what's your name?

Girl: Charlotte xxxxxx

A CLizzy: Nice one, I'll link you when i'm next online

Girl: Sounds Good

In reality, it's a very socially awkward conversation in comparison to when I'm sober.

A CLizzy

I love smoking weed but only at night because it gives me a tinge of paranoia, not ideal for going about the day.

Agree with the general consensus.

One on one it's great, better than alcohol sometimes.

When going out gaming you're shooting yourself in the foot if you're trying to pick up girls.

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

Agree it's a game killer.

But one on one with a girl getting high on the greens can end up in mindblowing sex.