rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Touching / Kino Moves

Touching / Kino Moves

Please use this thread to discuss moves!

Inspired by the "Mouth 5":

Touching / Kino Moves

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10531.html
Quote:Quote:

I call this one “The Spin” and a guy who knows this move already knows more about picking up girls than at least 90% of the male population on this planet. Anyone who can lift his arm and rotate this wrist can do this.

All right here it goes: After flirting/gaming your girl take her outside or bounce to another place in the club and make sure you walk on the left. Grab the left hand of your date/girl/target with your right hand, this will make sure the move goes fluent. Slow down/stop and raise your arm above her head, she will now notice this and look at you and wonder what you are up to. Smile at her and spin your girl clockwise. Just make a small circle with your arm, no need for ultra short salsa moves. She will enjoy and laugh. What guy does this? She’s thinking. No time to waste, when finishing the turn step close to her and pull her in with your left arm on her back.

Now go for the kiss.

I am the cock carousel

Touching / Kino Moves

@Sourcecode, i like your kino spin move, which incredibly hansom and skilled player is that move from ?

O wait , its me [Image: attentionwhore.gif]

@Soup, good video. those guys have no approach anxiety what so ever and even score with some lame lines. I'm loving the Mouth-five, cant wait to try that one out.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.