rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

attention whores

attention whores

i have been in conctacts with few girls who were attention whores while i implied that they are really interested in me.

so how to tell the difference if a girl is truly interested or she is just attention whore..because both crave for your attention.

attention whores

Hard to come up with an iron clad rule on this one.

If she is American, odds are she is an attention whore.

If she is foreign, odds are she is truly interested.

Either way, don't let it stop you.

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

attention whores

attention whores won't meet up with you in the absence of other attractions (eg, a party, you buying her drinks, etc.). Girls who aren't interested in you won't let you isolate them, usually.

attention whores

Quote: (10-21-2009 06:05 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Girls who aren't interested in you won't let you isolate them, usually.

Very true! Nice observation.

attention whores

attention whores won't meet up with you in the absence of other attractions (eg, a party, you buying her drinks, etc.). Girls who aren't interested in you won't let you isolate them, usually.

Smooth.

Good barometer.

-MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

attention whores

or they simply wont date you.

+ 1 to above thread. !

attention whores

Endless "conversation" texts but non-committal to a date or hanging out.

Team Nachos

attention whores

Quote: (12-28-2011 11:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think we have our "attention whore barometer".

If she won't meet you for a drink and/or is very non-committal about hanging with you, She is probably not interested. Actions speak louder then words.

attention whores

Quote: (12-28-2011 04:10 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-28-2011 11:09 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I think we have our "attention whore barometer".

If she won't meet you for a drink and/or is very non-committal about hanging with you, She is probably not interested. Actions speak louder then words.

I think they're clueless dude. I had to flat out tell a girl once ...you know the whole point of texting and talking on the phone is to hang out in person right?

She came over 2 weeks later, brought beer, fucked my brains out. I tried going for anal and she got pissed off. Called me on her ride home and said we can't hang out anymore. Ohh well. Fuck it. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

attention whores

I met a cute girl on POF a few weeks ago. We've been texting and talking on the phone but she keeps bullshitting when itry to set something up. I told her last week to stop blowing my phone up until she's ready to chill. She told me today that she wants to come over Friday night so we'll see if I can fuck her.

attention whores

Quote: (12-28-2011 11:47 PM)houston Wrote:  

I met a cute girl on POF a few weeks ago. We've been texting and talking on the phone but she keeps bullshitting when itry to set something up. I told her last week to stop blowing my phone up until she's ready to chill. She told me today that she wants to come over Friday night so we'll see if I can fuck her.

I'd say it's a ringer. [Image: smile.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling