rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Body Language

Body Language

I remember Mixx saying this is more important than what comes out of the girl's mouth. The only body language I recognize are the basics (girls staring and making eye contact, sitting or standing close, touching on me, etc). Can someone break it down for me [Image: heart.gif]

Body Language

I'd say it's something you learn to pick up on, rather than "learn the symptoms." Chicks give off a lot of mixed signals, it really just takes experience (not a book or set of rules) to distinguish them apart.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Body Language

Interesting Gmac. How the hell do I not know about these signals if I've been in this game for 6+ years? Maybe I do but I'm doubting myself.

Body Language

Try getting this book, it will help you immensely and its only 9 bucks.
http://www.amazon.com/Emotions-Revealed-...656&sr=8-9

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Body Language

There's also "What Everybody is Saying" - very insightful.

Body Language

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:44 PM)soup Wrote:  

Working on this book right now.

Body Language

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11938.html

I started an official body language video thread. Watch my video 5 times and you will be an expert.

Body Language

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:53 PM)-g- Wrote:  

I started an official body language video thread. Watch my video 5 times and you will be an expert.

How is it "official"?

Why not just post the vid in this thread?

Body Language

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:56 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:53 PM)-g- Wrote:  

How is it "official"?

Why not just post the vid in this thread?

Official usually is a place to share something like videos so the forum doesn't have 30 different threads with videos in them. They can be shared in the same place and its organized. Don't post there if you don't want to

Body Language

this site is pretty helpful.

http://www.businessballs.com/body-language.htm

However, like Gmac said not everyone is the same. For repeated encounters with a girl you have to notice patterns in their behavour. Some people react to certain emotions in the same way every time. I studied with a girl from class one time and realized that she kept playing with her hair when looking at me (I was explaining a concept of the class). I misconstrued this as attraction, but realized it was just her way of dealing with stress. She was doing the same thing while taking the midterm and another time while looking for last minute flight deals.

Body Language

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:44 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (04-09-2012 06:50 PM)assman Wrote:  

Working on this book right now.

Yup, me too. Interesting book, about half way done. Not only for "reading" people, but it's also given me a whole new view on using body language proactively, like an assault on other people's limbic systems through body positioning, eye contact, subtle dominance displays, etc.

Body Language

What slavic women do if they like you:
1.They come close to your face so their face is about 10-20 cm from yours or less.
2.They decrease the space between you and them so you are in touching caressing position
3.They laugh often
4.They lower their body so to appear shorter than you(they bow) or if they are taller to be in the same height with you
5.They talk if you interrupt the conversation and stop suddenly
6.They touch you often or embrace you
7.Especially Ukrainian women get a preorgasmic expression I do not know how to express it it is unbelievable.It is like they are some minutes before the orgasm.For reference see this song.

Body Language

So is this asking for girls' body language that give off interest? I have a list somewhere if that's what's being asked.

Body Language

http://www.amazon.com/Sexual-Body-Langua...939&sr=8-2
This has every body language IOI compiled into one book.

Body Language

I need to get productive today and stop fucking off on the internet, so I'll make this short and concise.

Female IOI's:

She enters your orbit (obviously posts up and stands near you), the long gaze (strong eye contact), the long gaze with a smile, any touching that she initiates (if she squeezes your muscles +1), hair stroking or flicking, primping and preening, pupil dilation, mirroring your body language, smiling constantly, starring at your lips, getting extremely close to your face (time to kiss her)

Good male body language:

Posture is very important (stand up straight, chest out, shoulders back, just don't over do it and look like a tool)

Make slow, confident gestures, do not scurry around, do not fidget, do not constant adjust your hat, shirt, watch

Do not lean in when talking to a woman, lean back, never "peck" and bob your head in towards her when you speak

Avoid approaching women from behind, it is better to approach from the side

Stand at a 45 degree angle when first speaking to her, this is an "open" body posture, if you stand shoulder square towards her, you are in a "closed" position and she will unconciously feel "boxed in"

Keep your hands out of your pockets

When leaning against the wall, bar, etc. sprawl out a bit, you can stretch your arms out a bit when you lean, this is a "dominant body position" that shows you are confident, in control, and are staking claim to physical space, you are not threatened by others

When making eye contact with a woman, never break the gaze first, let her look away first, if you break eye contact and turn your head and look away immediately, this will be interpreted as a BETA display, you will be seen as scared, let her break eye contact first, then approach, if she doesn't break eye contact then approach immediately with a big smile and go direct

Learn to smile and return smiles to women that smile at you, this will make you look fun, happy, positive, and let her know that you return her invitation

Avoid letting your eyes dart around the room, learn to use your peripheral vision, do not stare at the wall or the floor, and especially do not eye fuck women, unless they do it to you first, and still you must approach them

Do not over gesture with your hands, unless you are very good at nonverbal communication, or are using the gestures to help tell a story or illustrate a point.

Do not let your hands clinch up tightly into fists (this can be unconcious for some people who tend to do depressed, have anxiety, anger, etc. issues), remember to keep open hands/palms

Body Language

One hand in pocket can be good because it makes impossible for other guys to come from behind to push your arm in order to spin you and make you lose control.You can also cover possible tremor when speaking to a hottie if your hand is I pocket.With the other hand I make gestures to emphasize what I am saying.Girls like gestures.They also make a lot themselves.My hand can trap their attention as it moves.In this,way I also block the vision to other guys who cannot see the expression of the girls and my lips.It is a dirty game one hand in pocket and one moving freely around,guys do not like it at all I had last weekend some harsh confrontations.

Body Language

1. She touches or plays with her hair while talking to you.
2. She can't keep her hands still and keeps adjusting her dress or shirt.
3. She says the words "us" or "we" referring to you and her in the conversation.
4. She touches you during the conversation.

5. She asks what your plans are later
6. She asks if you have a girlfriend. if you're single
7. She asks you if she "knows you from somewhere"
8. She directly talks to you before you open her.

9. She lingers next to you for a while and keeps looking at you either blatantly or discreetly. (I remember when I was younger girls would stand next to me and make eye contact but I didn't say anything I would just keep looking around
10. She gives you personal answers to questions you ask or gives alot of personal information during conversation (values, treasured life experiences, etc.) when you haven't known her for that long.
11. She grins/smiles alot while you're talking to her. I'm talking flirty smile not hyperactive show-ALL-your-teeth smile, though that can mean she's either a crazy bitch or an EXTREMELY horny girl.
12. If she's with her group of friends and her back is facing you, and her friends keep looking back and forth between you and her. Sometimes girls do this where they want to know if you're checking them out but have their friends do it so they don't have to be caught checking you out.

13. She holds eye contact with you for extended periods of time.
14. She looks you up and down or looks at your lip when she's not making eye contact.
15. She laughs/giggles at even the stupidest and unfunny shit that comes out of your mouth when you know you fucked up a joke or a line.
16. She mentions at some point in the conversation some discontent about where she's staying tonight or where she's staying when you meet her

17. She says she wants to try/to see something that you mentioned you have at your crib, without explicitly saying she wants to go to your crib.
18. She gives off an interested vibe when asking you questions. She asks personal questions (what made you decide to...?) or wants to know your opinion (What do you think of the people [me] around here?) and alot of questions. Especially if she tries to probe how much action you get from other girls by asking other questions whose answers indirectly imply how much you get. (Oh do you travel alot to [country xyz with hot chicks]?)
19. She leans forward into you when you're talking to her (she might do this subconsciously but it's still an IOI)
20. Openly compliments you.
21. She tilts her head to the side when looking at you or talking with you.
22. She says “I can’t believe I’m telling you this”

Body Language

From "What EveryBODy is Saying" :

When approaching a stranger for the first time, try demonstrating warmth by leaving your arms relaxed, preferably with the ventral side exposed and perhaps even with the palms of your hands clearly visible. This is a very powerful way of sending the message, “Hello, I mean no harm” to the other person’s limbic system. It is a great way of putting the other person at ease and facilitating any interaction that follows.

..one of the best ways to establish rapport with someone is to touch that person on the arm, some- where between the elbow and the shoulder."