rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DC woman upset that no man saved her

A white woman got harassed by some teenagers on a crowded subway train.

http://unsuckdcmetro.blogspot.com/2012/0...icent.html

Typical teenage thuggery.

The interesting part of her story is this:

Quote:Quote:

With it being lunch time in DC and also cherry blossom season, the train was quite crowded. Nobody did anything to help me.

Several grown men diverted their eyes and ignored the incident altogether. I asked if anybody saw what just happened and could get off to be a witness with me, and nobody even answered me. I thought to myself, I know some of you men on this train have to have daughters, sisters, wives that you wouldn’t want this to happen to.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

In this age of gender equality, she shames men for not serving as her white knight. Women have made a choice: they want to be seen as equal as men, and now that their goal has been reached, they still want the old benefits of being treated like the weaker sex who need to be rescued.

You wanted gender equality... you got it!

Fucking amazing what the world has come to, isn't it? The prevailing philosophy for women: Have cake... Eat cake.

Love your comment too, Roosh:

I thought we lived in a gender neutral world. Why isn't she shaming women for not helping her instead of just men?

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The most up-voted comment:

"Several grown men diverted their eyes and ignored the incident altogether."

You are in error referring to them as men. On behalf of my gender, I apologize. I wish I could have been there.

[Image: puke.gif]

Shaming White Knights should be the next target, seeing as the sphere has already attacked and shamed fat women.

DC gun laws blow and end up hurting the law-abiding citizens and helping the thugs. This slut should at least get some mace and rely on nobody but herself to get out of a shitty situation.

So glad I don't live in a city where it's illegal to protect yourself. If she had a gun in her purse, she wouldn't need help from anyone - man or woman.

She is definitely cunty for blaming the men on the car for not helping.

Next time some guy white knights for a chick I'ma go black knight on his ass.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

When I read through what she wrote, I didn't really perceive this as a gender issue.
For me it was more about civil society and the broken American justice system.
Personally, if I was on that train, I wouldn't have done shit to help, even if she was a 9.
My reasons:
1. Possibility of getting knifed or beaten. It doesn't matter if you are a tough guy, six guys in close quarters will hurt you.
2. Possibility of criminal or civil liablity if I intervene and injure someone.

I love how she projects care for women that actually might matter to a man (daughter/sister/wife) to all women.

PEOPLE PISS ME THE FUCK OFF SOMETIMES. [Image: mad.gif] [Image: mad.gif] [Image: mad.gif]

A fellow named "dragnet" makes quite a reasonable post:

This is really terrible and awful. So sorry to hear about this.

"Several grown men diverted their eyes and ignored the incident altogether. I asked if anybody saw what just happened and could get off to be a witness with me, and nobody even answered me."

But I disagree with this portion here. It's not the job of men to be bodyguards for women---even if they are in trouble or physical danger. When women were released from their traditional roles of being sex objects and baby factories then men were liberated from their traditional roles of being protectors and providers. You can't have it both ways, even if you are in physical danger.

Feminism liberated women from accountability to men---but it also liberated men from responsibility to women. It's really not fair to expect men to continue to act as disposable bodyguards on behalf of women in light of everything that's happened over the last 50 years---even if you are in physical danger. Men weren't put on this earth for the benefit of women.

If you want protection, get a gun. God didn't make men and women equal, but Smith & Wesson sure as hell did.

To which "Cowards abound" replies:

Wow! You’re a real dirt-bag... Coming from one man to another, here a little bit of advice. Stop looking for reasons not to do the right thing. You are a coward, plain and simple. Man or woman if someone is in need, it’s the right thing to offer assistance. This is the biggest problem these days, people are always looking for reasons not to do what they know is right.. Grow a pair dude... seriously!

[Image: mad.gif] [Image: mad.gif] [Image: mad.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I might step in that situation. Maybe I'm just old-fashioned and I'd like to live in a society where people actually give a fuck about one another. That being said, bringing gender into it is completely self-serving. The ability of certain women to complain about being shamed for their behavior while simultaneously shaming men for any perceived lack of manliness is really outstanding.

Somewhat off topic, but the kid sounds mentally unhinged. Some of these kids today that are raised in shitty conditions are probably suffering from a handful of clinical psychological disorders. It also sounds like the cops are throwing out any excise to keep from doing their job.

What would this chick do if she saw me in her place? Bite her nails? Complain to no one in particular that our education system deprives minority youth of opportunity?

The government punishes anyone who tries to enforce justice themselves aka vigilantism. Without a lawman present, there is lawlessness.

Plus, I've seen enough of women to know they aren't really any better than men, they are just more passive. Men frequently commit crimes to impress girls, and girls are only too happy to egg them on. And even if they do object to something, they are too pussy to ever do anything about it. And even though women are physically inferior, their status as a woman may make it *less* risky for them to intervene, than for a typical man.

And the DC Metro system is notoriously incompetent.

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:36 AM)Klasmatic Wrote:  

DC gun laws blow and end up hurting the law-abiding citizens and helping the thugs. This slut should at least get some mace and rely on nobody but herself to get out of a shitty situation.

So glad I don't live in a city where it's illegal to protect yourself. If she had a gun in her purse, she wouldn't need help from anyone - man or woman.
Amen. Frankly, she is likely anti-2A herself, as many, if not most, women in large liberal cities are. Reap what you sow.

Also from her post:
"They told me how these kids target DC and Maryland rather than Virginia because Virginia laws are stricter and often land them in jail – not to mention that Virginia citizens can carry concealed weapons to defend themselves."

Criminals don't care about the laws, societal norms, codes of conduct or how much you understand their plight. The only thing they respect is violence. And if you aren't prepared to meet violence with violence, you are going to get stomped on if and when the bad guy(s) decide it's your unlucky day.

From the movie cocaine cowboys,,,,,,extraordinary times require extraordinary measures. The government can't be there nor can men to protect every woman. Buy a gun ladies. Protect yourself. I am for guns to protect yourself against Idiots and in this case racist idiots. Where is al sharpton here??????

Women want to be treated equally as a man, well be careful what you wish for. Men have done societies' dirty work for ions, while women weren't on the front lines of war, or dealing with the dregs of society in the same context as men. Equality, well you got a whiff of it.

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The most up-voted comment:

"Several grown men diverted their eyes and ignored the incident altogether."

You are in error referring to them as men. On behalf of my gender, I apologize. I wish I could have been there.

[Image: puke.gif]

Yeah but the funny thing is...Guys with that attitude who can also physically do something are becoming non-existent. In that guy's mind, he'd have been a hero. Were here on the subway, he'd be another zero.

A homeless man in NY saved a woman from being raped.

In the process, he was stabbed.

The woman didn't even call 911, leaving him to die.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queen...udVuEd8fbI

The hamster at work behind this logic is priceless. I can't say things any better than they've been said already so I'm just co-signing.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (04-02-2012 02:49 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

A homeless man in NY saved a woman from being raped.

In the process, he was stabbed.

The woman didn't even call 911, leaving him to die.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/queen...udVuEd8fbI

I thought about it once, and realized that women would sooner save a cute puppy than a homeless man. Hell, they'd save a cute puppy over most lame dudes. It's all about who makes her feel good. An impartial moral order is foreign to the feminine.

The idea that women are more caring and sensitive as a rule, is fantasy.

Dragnet took over the comments on that blog... their hamsters are spinning on the gender issue now.

[Image: banana.gif]

Wow at that homeless man. You're exactly right basil. Where were the white knights and women? Walking right by him. I know someone would of helped a dog or cat that wad been stabbed and was crying.

Nothing else to say about the DC bitch. She's out her damn mind if she expected a random Superman to take on 6 guys because they were being idiots. Woman up! Y'all wanted equal rights and got it.

Also, I just know that if a man were in her situation, there'd be women clucking that he 'must not be man enough if he's threatened by a couple measly teens.' That 'a man should be able to that kind of thing by himself.' Because every man worth his salt is basically Chuck Norris. And if he isn't, he's not a man worth saving. Sort of like how Sharon Osborne and her band of harpies snickered at how some guy's wife lopped his penis off.

I don't know if I should be happy or sad that I live in a red state.

Quote:Unsuck DC Metro Wrote:

They told me how these kids target DC and Maryland rather than Virginia because Virginia laws are stricter and often land them in jail – not to mention that Virginia citizens can carry concealed weapons to defend themselves.

It was pointed out to me pretty bluntly that even if they were caught and arrested, these kids would then be given my information (right to face accuser) and then most likely be set free 20 minutes later with a grudge and my name and address. Even if they were convicted, they'd probably get nothing worse than probation and be sent back home.

It was gently suggested to me that it would be safer/smarter to not file so that these kids never get my info. And as a statistician, I understand that not filing an official report means that their crime goes uncounted once again, and anyone who actually has the power to change things can point at the stats and say everything is dandy. It's a lose-lose-lose.

Hello.

Quote: (04-02-2012 02:17 PM)assman Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:36 AM)Klasmatic Wrote:  

Amen. Frankly, she is likely anti-2A herself, as many, if not most, women in large liberal cities are. Reap what you sow.

Also from her post:
"They told me how these kids target DC and Maryland rather than Virginia because Virginia laws are stricter and often land them in jail – not to mention that Virginia citizens can carry concealed weapons to defend themselves."

Criminals don't care about the laws, societal norms, codes of conduct or how much you understand their plight. The only thing they respect is violence. And if you aren't prepared to meet violence with violence, you are going to get stomped on if and when the bad guy(s) decide it's your unlucky day.

The smart ones do. And the dumb ones either learn from the smart ones or they learn from past mistakes. When minors go to juvi, do you think they talk about airplanes and fairy tales? No way. They talk about how to become better criminals. It starts young. That's why drug dealers often times use kids to transport drugs across town. Because they know a kid transporting drugs gets basically a slap on the wrist and maybe a little juvi time compared to what an adult gets.

Another important line in the article that this woman has written is " I have been harassed by teenagers on Metro before, and as a rule, do not allow people to get away with treating me that way for no reason."

This just goes to show how she lives within an artificially created facade of opinions and beliefs about herself, commonly referred to as having high "self-esteem". She needs to understand the practical aspects of the situation, in that here, you have a bunch of borderline psychotic, possibly wasted, and most likely poor and drug addicted kids, and this is just how they behave! Its NOTHING PERSONAL, there's no need to "stand up for yourself" in such a situation and preserve your "self-respect". The best thing to do is to calmly ignore them, based upon a more sophisticated understanding of the situation, and your worth relative to them, instead of being dramatic and escalating the confrontation in the way she did, by "standing up for herself".

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:20 AM)seeker of truth Wrote:  

Another important line in the article that this woman has written is " I have been harassed by teenagers on Metro before, and as a rule, do not allow people to get away with treating me that way for no reason."

That's an outstanding observation.

She is so used to men standing up for her that she feels free to pop off.

When men actually refuse to stand up for her, she's exposed for what she is - nothing.

I think it's wrong for her to only blame the men on the train.

She's a statistician, so maybe she should have also blamed the feminism that promotes single parent/mother families, because, I'd bet that kid was raised in one.