rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does this sound familiar?

It’s time for me to make a change.

I'm a 23 year old Filipino-American guy living in Northern VA. Throughout my high school and college days, I was an extremely passive guy when it came to getting the girls in the sack. I sat on the sidelines pathetically while watching the bigger football guys and alphas take out the most beautiful women. I’m a very confident person, but I always felt that my smaller/average build (I’m 5’7”, 150lbs) was a disadvantage. There were so many times (I’ve lost count) where I was isolated with a girl that was feeling me yet I didn’t push for sex whatsoever. This resulted in the girl losing interest and left my dick feeling sad and lonely. I’ve always tried to prolong the process and build a bond rather than trying to fuck her (basically by doing lame nice guy shit). Rather than being aggressive and acting like a true caveman, I was trying to be smooth and slow as portrayed in the movies. Unfortunately, the girl would get fed up and stop interacting.

I've always been referred to by girls and older women as "cute" because of my babyface (I still look like I’m 17). My main skill right now is that I can build attraction with girls easily plus build rapport almost instantaneously. Even though I'm not the most talkative or social person, I've always had a playful demeanor and witty humor that seems to catch them off-guard.

I have only been with one girl my entire life. I lost my virginity at 20 to this one Filipina chick I had met at a youth group. As I was too busy acting like a bitch and a beta, she ultimately led the relationship and it fell apart. She cheated on me with her ex-boyfriend yet I was foolish enough to take her back. Bad move on my part.

Last year, I realized I needed to improve myself first and foremost. I stay active constantly. I lift 2-3 times a week, play basketball/run in between days, and take hot yoga classes once a week. Not to toot my own horn, but my body is starting to look like Manny Pacquiao’s and Bruce Lee’s. I’m still rather skinny but I’m getting extremely cut and the muscle definition is there. I also found a great paying job straight out of college so now I am able to afford going out on dates without worry. In addition, I’m always trying to learn something new everyday.

I realize it's time for me to transform myself into my full potential. I don't want to go through my entire 20's and 30's not going through new experiences with girls that I meet. I’ve been rejected enough times in the past that it doesn’t bother me anymore. I’m done doing beta shit. I’m done spending nights alone with my dick in my hand. I’m finished thinking about settling for low-quality girls when I deserve the best women in the world. I want to be the guy my friends look at and say “Damn, this guy is a motherfucking pimp,” wiithout me having to brag.

I started reading Bang and was quite impressed with the material. I know I may sound like a total idiot right now but I am glad I took the next step. It will be a long and tedious process to rid myself of my beta tendencies but it will be worth it in the end. I have already acquired an immense amount of knowledge.

“By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.” -Confucius

Please share your advice and stories about the game. Any knowledge I can soak in will be beneficial for me in the long run. Discovering this site is truly a blessing.

Ok, well you should never blame your size for lack of girls in your life unless you're obese or anorexic. I'm 5'8 and skinny but guess what...the bitch ain't going to do say no when y'all are both naked. I don't think mechanico works out much and he's the lizard slayer. I know he's around our height also.

I would go to the mall as much as possible to approach over and over. I did this when I was younger and started seeing what works for me and what doesn't. Always approach when you're out running errands. Night game is another beast. Personally, I would get the daytime part mastered first.

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:27 AM)houston Wrote:  

Ok, well you should never blame your size for lack of girls in your life unless you're obese or anorexic. I'm 5'8 and skinny but guess what...the bitch ain't going to do say no when y'all are both naked. I don't think mechanico works out much and he's the lizard slayer. I know he's around our height also.

I would go to the mall as much as possible to approach over and over. I did this when I was younger and started seeing what works for me and what doesn't. Always approach when you're out running errands. Night game is another beast. Personally, I would get the daytime part mastered first.

Good tips.

Yeah, I think I'm better at day than at night. It's still a challenge for me to communicate easily with girls at night at clubs (for one, I don't dance).

I already get a lot of female attention at work, the problem is translating that into getting numbers.

Quote: (04-08-2012 08:45 PM)Knowledge Seeker Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:27 AM)houston Wrote:  

Good tips.

Yeah, I think I'm better at day than at night. It's still a challenge for me to communicate easily with girls at night at clubs (for one, I don't dance).

I already get a lot of female attention at work, the problem is translating that into getting numbers.

Try taking some dance lessons. I'm like you, I can't dance at all so I feel lame at a club or anywhere with a dance floor. Girls really like a guy who knows how to dance especially if its something more exotic like salsa. Hip hop will get you by just fine though. My friend is a professional dancer so I just started learning from him, its definitely a worthwhile skill if your serious about improving you image. One more thing, you'll look like a pimp if you got some smooth moves on the dance floor haha.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.