rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fempocalypse

Fempocalypse

This vid can be shown to anyone who says that unbridled Feminism shouldn't be questioned.

Fempocalypse

Amazing video. Bookmarking this to pass around whenever I feel like debating with a feminist.

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:34 PM)soup Wrote:  

This vid can be shown to anyone who says that unbridled Feminism shouldn't be questioned.

Thanks for posting this. She has more videos on her page. I'm going to check them out.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fempocalypse

I've seen this girl before, and taken the time to listen to a few of her videos.

They're all just about that good. Absolutely worth the listen if you have the time. Also, if you're going to show ANY anti-feminist video to a woman (not that this is ever really advisable), any one of hers would be a good choice.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Fempocalypse

Soup excellent find. Love the logic from this video

Fempocalypse

Found another anti feminist, rather anew but would like to add to this for your musings. Here is the link http://amos2008.wordpress.com/2008/08/30...d-society/

A snippet, points how society in ancient Greece and Rome fell due to women empoerment and in the case for Greece, gay sex became open and publicly acceptable.

Finally, an interesting point was made that Feminism of the top 3isms that wreaked havoc or potential havoc, communism, fascism and feminism on western society, feminism takes the cake.

Regarding equal pay for equal work he mentions is an oxymoron. You don't tell employers, independent busnessmen how much they should pay someone. That is communism. you pay someone for what they are worth. If you don't like it, there is the door and find some place that pays you what you want. Women generally get paid less because, they spend fewer late nights, work less, Can't lift as much, Take more sick days and according to the video on average work less than men.

The vblogger makes a logical point. Society is spending its time and money in the wrong places educating women professionals. Yes, there should be spots for women in professional schools, but the ROI is significantly less than from a male. A balance of sorts needs to be created. It all comes crashing down when you have the average professional woman retiring or working part time 10 years after she received her professional designation. Unless she received a scholarship, it's a lousy return on societies investment.

Problem is that these professional women for example a female doctor would never marry a painter, or bouncer from a club. But a male doctor would marry the bimbo, Aldo shoes or MAC cosmetics girl. This leaves a few women single childless or adopting. When you have stagnation or a decrease in population, the economy usually will shrink. For example, in Bulgaria, the population dropped a million over the last few years and prices, properties and the economy all fell. In greece, we all know the mess over there. The population is getting older, while decreasing. Leaving a burden by the younger taxpayer to finance the larger older sector. The end result, the economy or country will collapse and will have to start over leaving misery for many and happiness or only a few. The link to feminism here is that if women are too busy working, taking higher paying jobs from men (and not working, paying the gross tax a man would pay) and not procreating you have a collapse or a mess much like in the aforementioned countries. Yes there are many factors, but feminist beliefs and actions have helped these downfalls.

feminists will argue that many women are financially independent because of their plight. Yes, they are independent financially, but are they happy living alone in old age, growing old with their cats?

Fempocalypse

Great videos and yes worth a bookmark!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:52 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

Found another anti feminist, rather anew but would like to add to this for your musings. Here is the link http://amos2008.wordpress.com/2008/08/30...d-society/

A snippet, points how society in ancient Greece and Rome fell due to women empoerment and in the case for Greece, gay sex became open and publicly acceptable.

Finally, an interesting point was made that Feminism of the top 3isms that wreaked havoc or potential havoc, communism, fascism and feminism on western society, feminism takes the cake.

Regarding equal pay for equal work he mentions is an oxymoron. You don't tell employers, independent busnessmen how much they should pay someone. That is communism. you pay someone for what they are worth. If you don't like it, there is the door and find some place that pays you what you want. Women generally get paid less because, they spend fewer late nights, work less, Can't lift as much, Take more sick days and according to the video on average work less than men.

The vblogger makes a logical point. Society is spending its time and money in the wrong places educating women professionals. Yes, there should be spots for women in professional schools, but the ROI is significantly less than from a male. A balance of sorts needs to be created. It all comes crashing down when you have the average professional woman retiring or working part time 10 years after she received her professional designation. Unless she received a scholarship, it's a lousy return on societies investment.

Problem is that these professional women for example a female doctor would never marry a painter, or bouncer from a club. But a male doctor would marry the bimbo, Aldo shoes or MAC cosmetics girl. This leaves a few women single childless or adopting. When you have stagnation or a decrease in population, the economy usually will shrink. For example, in Bulgaria, the population dropped a million over the last few years and prices, properties and the economy all fell. In greece, we all know the mess over there. The population is getting older, while decreasing. Leaving a burden by the younger taxpayer to finance the larger older sector. The end result, the economy or country will collapse and will have to start over leaving misery for many and happiness or only a few. The link to feminism here is that if women are too busy working, taking higher paying jobs from men (and not working, paying the gross tax a man would pay) and not procreating you have a collapse or a mess much like in the aforementioned countries. Yes there are many factors, but feminist beliefs and actions have helped these downfalls.

feminists will argue that many women are financially independent because of their plight. Yes, they are independent financially, but are they happy living alone in old age, growing old with their cats?

Thanks TomTud. That link was on point.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Fempocalypse

Feminism was funded soley via elite sources. I have always argued that top crust elite funded feminism as a way to keep hold on wealth and power. A femlae dominated society with males physically and financially handicapped plays to the elites hand nicely. Females will never rebel to overthrow the current system. Any female whom appears to be leading a charge of "change" is nothing more than a wolf in sheeps clothing, a strait up shill. I am happy women are starting to call out feminism because then it leaves the already weak arguments feminists make in the dark.

Fempocalypse

Excellent find, thanks for posting!

Fempocalypse

Sorry, no matter what she says, I just can't sit here and watch a masculine-looking woman with a boyish haircut and deep voice talk for 30 minutes straight. Just can't.

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-07-2012 01:19 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Sorry, no matter what she says, I just can't sit here and watch a masculine-looking woman with a boyish haircut and deep voice talk for 30 minutes straight. Just can't.

I thought the same thing when I first saw one of her other videos, but like they say "don't judge a book by it's cover". She is legit.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-01-2012 09:34 PM)soup Wrote:  

I love the fact that the Background is a Kitchen! lol

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Fempocalypse

This was amazingly argued and I did fact checks on the things said in the video. I had no idea that the ramifications could be so possibly detrimental to a country.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Fempocalypse

Here's another simple, quick argument against feminizing and the push towards androgeny.

Feminists will often whine that men are the cause of the world's problems.

But, they also claim that men and women are equal.

If we are all equal, then women are just as responsible for the world's problems as men are.

You can't have it both ways. That's like a religious fundamentalist who accepts science when it works for him (like when he takes an airplane), but disregards science when it questions his religious beliefs.

This is letting the emotional take over the logical. This is closer to being animal than a person with free will. Women think like this.

It's hamster "logic."

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-02-2012 11:52 AM)tomtud Wrote:  

Uh... that was one of the dumbest arguments I've ever read. Gay sex was common place in ancient Greece and Rome because they were militantly homo and anti-women. The slaves worked, the women stayed at home and popped out babies, while the free men who owned property trolled the forums fucking each other. They were the epitome of anti-feminist. It wasn't the women's empowerment that led to gay sex in Greece and Rome. It was the idol worship of masculinity. Look at all their statues and sculptures, they were nearly all naked men. And let's not forget the biggest emulator of this style during the Renaissance, Michelangelo, was a well-known closet homo.

Fempocalypse

I'm bumbing up this thread just in case there's anyone who hasn't watched that video. Absolutely brilliant analysis of feminism.

Fempocalypse

Do we think this will happen in our lifetimes. Unless something is done to repair the breakdown of the family in western culture i think it will. The growing use of fat 30 something year old women who decide to use a sperm donor is prof alone of this decline, there have been so many articles and documentaries about this lately and the worrying part is that the general consensus is that this is something to be celebrating??
imagine being a boy growing up in this situation, he might as well not have a penis because he will have no father figure to help him grow into a man.

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Fempocalypse

Quote: (04-07-2012 11:30 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Feminism was funded soley via elite sources. I have always argued that top crust elite funded feminism as a way to keep hold on wealth and power. A femlae dominated society with males physically and financially handicapped plays to the elites hand nicely. Females will never rebel to overthrow the current system. Any female whom appears to be leading a charge of "change" is nothing more than a wolf in sheeps clothing, a strait up shill. I am happy women are starting to call out feminism because then it leaves the already weak arguments feminists make in the dark.

Just like immigration (which is always seen as a plus in the media), feminism is a way to ensure that the supply of labour is high in order to keep wages low. While increasing the consumerist culture by having a family having more disposable income.

Fempocalypse

Add link plz I can't see it