rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living with 2 chicks?

Living with 2 chicks?

I am moving to an area closer to the bars in the next month. A girl I am friends with but not close with (she is about a 5.5) said that her third roomate (a guy who is probably gay) is moving out and that I should move in. She lives with another girl (prolly a 6.5) who I don't know that well. My friend is cool and knows I get with chicks but is living with them a good move? They have a great location and are cool and I feel like I can meet a bunch of new chicks thru them. I don't want to get caught up in their drama though and also don't want it to be a potential cockblock to new girls I meet. Lastly, I'm pretty sure the 5.5 wants me but I'm over it especially if I'm going to be living there. Thoughts?

Living with 2 chicks?

"Don't shit where you eat" is applicable here. The real question is, how down are these chicks going to be with you pounding out other girls on the reg? Are they going to guide your cock at the end of the night or block it? I lived with 2 girls for a summer in between college and law school and ended up banging one of them. I think it is inevitable. Just be careful not to fall into that trap, because once you do, it will complicate everything.

Living with 2 chicks?

Try it out for a month or two. if it doesn't work for you tell them you're moving out.

no harm in trying it out.

Living with 2 chicks?

Quote: (04-01-2012 03:18 PM)Prince of Poundtown Wrote:  

Thoughts?

This should be in the newbie area along with all the other "I am worrying about what girls might think" posts

Living with 2 chicks?

Nowhere did I state I care what they think. I am curious if their presence and the presence of their friends + good location will lead to more pussy and outweigh the drama of living with chicks. You should search for the reading comprehension forums

Living with 2 chicks?

There are several threads on the detriments of living with chicks. Use the search feature.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Living with 2 chicks?

I shit where I eat. Life is more interesting that way. Play on playa.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee