rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TUF Brazil

TUF Brazil

Looks like TUF is in Brazil this year. I knew Vitor Belfort and Wanderlei Silva were suppose to fight but I didn't see that they were coaching down there. Any of our Brazilian players try-out down there? They said over 5000 applied. This year is middle and featherweights. Here is the link. To the first episode. Count how many times you see anderson Silva in the first two minutes ha!

http://www.ufc.com/tuf-brasil-episode-1

Side note... is there a better nickname than Axe Murderer in the UFC? I miss the Pride Wanderlei. Shit I miss the Pride Hendo, Rampage, Fedor, and Big Nog.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

TUF Brazil

I have a friend who applied but didn't make it to the qualifying .(He's a Muay thay fighter with a similar body tipe of Jose Aldo)

The first episode of the show aired on globo tv last sunday , I liked it so far.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

TUF Brazil

I saw the first episode and have high hopes for the season. It seems like the fights are better than the US TUF fights have been because every fighter in Brazil has a developed ground game. This means you don't have fights where strikers are tentative in their exchanges because they fear getting taken down or wrestlers can get away with not having any standup because they can't just depend on laying and praying to a decision.