rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of stuff do you take for your health

Everyone here seems to be more health conscious than the average joe, so I was wondering what you guys take for your health and if I should make any modifications to my current routine.

In the AM I take my multivitamins and fish oil. Next I drink my green drink consisting of chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass, and green tea powder which i mix with a skoop of whey protein. Lastly, I drink a 1.5 tablespoons shot of apple cider vinegar

In the afternoon or dinner time I take another ACV shot

At night I drink another green drink mixed with whey protein.

Does this sound good? Thoughts, questions, concerns? What do you take?

Quote: (03-26-2012 12:41 AM)HotShit Wrote:  

In the AM I take my multivitamins and fish oil. Next I drink my green drink consisting of chlorella, spirulina, wheatgrass, and green tea powder which i mix with a skoop of whey protein. Lastly, I drink a 1.5 tablespoons shot of apple cider vinegar

In the afternoon or dinner time I take another ACV shot

At night I drink another green drink mixed with whey protein.

Tell us, how long have you been following this regime?

How has it been working for you? Is it fullfilling your original intentions? (IE, what are all those green things for? Has it had any noticeable effects on your health, condition, or physical functions?)

sorry, there is a identical thread open right now