rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anti approach invitation.

Anti approach invitation.

This observation applies to the closed environments. A club is a perfect example.

I have never paid attention to so called IOIs and always went for girls I liked. However from the perspective of time and experience 90% percentage of girls I pulled were those who gave me approaches invitations first. The rest 10% are those who didnt notice me before I approached them.

Lack of IOIs itself doesnt mean anything. Girl simply could not notice you. But if you are in her sight and she catches a glimpse at you but she didnt even make a one second long eye contact its very unlikely she will respond to your approach. When you actively try to make an eye contact with her and she avoids it ( anti approach invitation) , then the chances she will be open to your approach are even lower.

Dont get me wrong. I dont use it as excuse to not approach chicks. I always go for the ones I want no matter if she gives me IOIs or not ( the hotter girl is the less often I get IOIs ) Anyway, even if my game is tight that night I very seldom if ever managed to get girl that gives me anti approach invitation.

If your experience proves me wrong, please describe how did you make it.