rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had 6 weeks in July and August, where would you go in EE/FSU?

A friend of mine is planning to visit Europe before going to law school this summer for six weeks. If I'm lucky, I'm hoping to join him for a few days. He has the right idea and is going to use that time to go party and hit on girls instead of seeing Western European cities that he could probably squeeze in on a business trip later in life.

His first thought was to go to Berlin, which would not be a bad choice from what I am reading here. What would be a better choice, particularly in EE and FSU? I don't want to send him to some university town that might be paradise in March but a desert in late July. My initial thought was the Black Sea, but where on the Black Sea? It's a pretty big place.

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:18 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

A friend of mine is planning to visit Europe before going to law school this summer for six weeks. If I'm lucky, I'm hoping to join him for a few days. He has the right idea and is going to use that time to go party and hit on girls instead of seeing Western European cities that he could probably squeeze in on a business trip later in life.

His first thought was to go to Berlin, which would not be a bad choice from what I am reading here. What would be a better choice, particularly in EE and FSU? I don't want to send him to some university town that might be paradise in March but a desert in late July. My initial thought was the Black Sea, but where on the Black Sea? It's a pretty big place.

Depends what you are looking for. The Black Sea has a lot of resorts in various countries. You've got Sochi in Russia,Crimea in Ukraine,Constanta in Romania,most of the Bulgarian coast is 'resorted'. Then you have the Turkish stretch followed by the Georgian part and the Abkhazia part. I would say if he wants cheap location and lots of women and does not speak a second language of any of those countries then go to Bulgaria to somewhere like Sunny Beach. Can rent an apartment cheaply,lots of girls,discos,bars and very cheap. Or why not do the Black Sea loop if you have that much time. A week in each country. Would be an awesome trip.

I was last summer in Koktebel Crimea with a girlfriend.Although there are the hottest girls I have ever seen around in Russian style bikinis(ass never fully covered upper part always visible) and naked plaz next to normal one(no barrier between them) the place is not recommended for pick up for reasons I have explained in the Crimea thread.Next to Koktebel there are Alushta Sudak and Yalta which are more or less the same.Again the quality of women is completely insane there is not one ugly and many of them look like models.It is not the same population you meet on average in Russia and Ukraine the standards are much higher.

If I had the chance I would try the western part of Crimea and resorts like Yevparoria which is considered to have the best nightlife.Also the big cities in Crimea like Symferopol Sevastopol seem a good option.In general July and August(especially August) are not a good time to visit the former USSR since most girls who study in student towns get to their home towns to avod paying th eresnt for the summer months and many girls go to Turkey,Egypt,Bulgaria for vaccations so cities are relatively empty(the only time where I almost failed to get laid in Ukraine was when I visited a student city in August however I managed to change location after quickly realizing the situation and reversed the outcome of the travel which would be catastrophic if I had not changed direction).

Instead of you "sending" him to a place he may or may not like, why don't you have him join the forum and find out for himself?

I'd say for the summertime the beach is definitely the place to be. There are many beaches in Europe, not just the Black Sea. Starting all the way up North in Poland you can see the Roosh reports on the beaches of Sopot/Gdansk, and all the way down South are the Greek Island on which there is also a thread started by Greek Kamaki, I believe.

In between are Barcelona, Malta, Croatia, Bulgaria, and numerous others. A good one that I don't think I've seen covered is Lido di Jesolo near Venice in Italy. A friend of mine went last summer and said it's full of people from all European nationalities, and not very expensive either.
[Image: jesoloholidays.jpg]

Quote: (03-08-2012 12:18 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

If it's only for a few days, do Berlin. Bulgarian costal resorts around Varna and Burgas (Zlatni pyasatsi, Pomorye, etc) are cheap and boring, but it can be an aquarium during the summer. Young girls from small towns looking for their summer adventure with the foreigner, and all that.

Balkan Power Individual™

What is his budget?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com