rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookers are Cockblockers

Hookers are Cockblockers

So I roll to the club, mainly to look for my bank card. The place is attached to the hotel, and has potential for regular chicks. There was one cute blond, along with her fat, ugly counterpart. I go in, ask for my card, and order a beer. Then here they come. Hookers made a beeline. When you swat one down, another takes her place. They effectively created a wall of cockblocking, keeping me from the normal girls. On top of that, there are so many ladies of the night, from so many countries, it's hard to tell them from normal girls.

From what I've noticed, even when you ignore the hookers, the regular girls look at you with disdane for even being within close proximity of them. I figured that standing my ground and gaffing of the working girls would give me points with the regular girls, but that wasn't the case.

So, in short, my night was shot. This is a hard play.

Hookers are Cockblockers

That blows. My hooker radar is pretty terrible, but it isn't really an issue inside the bars/clubs in DC. Besides, if these girls here don't like another girl, they'll automatically call them a prostitute. Typically, it's just an out-of-towner who decided to show more skin than our ice queens. Gotta love it.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Hookers are Cockblockers

I'm taking notes, as I'm moving to Baltimore in the spring hooker dodging tactics might be a vital new part of my game [Image: lol.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:38 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'm taking notes, as I'm moving to Baltimore in the spring hooker dodging tactics might be a vital new part of my game [Image: lol.gif]

In the U.S., you might have 2 or 3 working girls in the bar. And their targeting high rollers. I've never been approached in the U.S.....I don't think. But in the hotel bars here, it's like 90%. There's legitimate clubs and bars where the numbers I think are far less. I need to branch out quick. Gotta call the bank and have $3K sent straightaway. Dubai is fucking horribly expensive.

I've tried telling the hookers here that I'm gay. They never believe me. The next line is that I don't pay for sex. Sometimes they agree and fuck for free. I've done it, and am certainly not bragging. These bitches see a lot of dick. Fuckin' nasty. The next morning I look Ace Ventura from the Crying Game. Lol.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Ask the maids and junk where they go to blow off steam and hit those places. I can see how that could be a problem though. Too much cash floating around will bring them in especially if they don't have strict borders.

Don't forget my scarves when you hit the habib mart.

Hookers are Cockblockers

I ran into this situation at Drais, and after-hours spot in Vegas. Most of the spots are good about not letting these chicks in, but Drais works out a little arrangement with them I think. They aren't obvious either - they dress to blend in. They come to your table and make nice and hang out, and the better ones make it seem like they're average chicks just being friendly. When you're ready to bounce, they make their move. If you balk, they've already drank for free on your dime. One dude was actually are real pimp, with a couple of his bitches with him. He wasn't even trying to hide it, and was openly trying to solicit business. Crazy.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Hookers are Cockblockers

I didn't know you were moving to Bmore.

Only one question...

WHY?

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Hookers are Cockblockers

I've only experienced this problem in Las Vegas

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Hookers are Cockblockers

I can say my hooker radar is quite good. As for being cockblocks, I would not sa so, use them to your advantage, play the one who is hunted. Do what girls do with their girl code when they want to be saved. Girls are jealous and stealing another womans man, would be a sure shot.

In my experience, they are easy to spot.
They tend to stand alone in a bar. You never see a hottie By herself without friends.
They eye ball the fuck out of you, more than a non working girl.

Play the right moves, you may score her for free. Besides, how many non pros we all know who see just as much dick. In the end they are all the same.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-05-2012 09:49 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I've only experienced this problem in Las Vegas

I had one approach me in the Wynn parking lot while I was pre-funking. I really dislike hard selling tactics.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:00 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I can say my hooker radar is quite good. As for being cockblocks, I would not sa so, use them to your advantage, play the one who is hunted. Do what girls do with their girl code when they want to be saved. Girls are jealous and stealing another womans man, would be a sure shot.

In my experience, they are easy to spot.
They tend to stand alone in a bar. You never see a hottie By herself without friends.
They eye ball the fuck out of you, more than a non working girl.

Play the right moves, you may score her for free. Besides, how many non pros we all know who see just as much dick. In the end they are all the same.

I pulled the "help me" move in Thailand with success. Problem is here there are SO many working girls. They come from all walks of life. Even the Arabic variety. I was in your neck of the woods back in '07, and got approached in one of the hotel bars by a Chinese hooker. She looked as if she'd made a living chasing parked cars in Shangai, and wanted $700 bucks for the night!!! Holy shit. Really? And she told me she'd only give sex twice. LMFAO. I told her for $700 she could pay me to take her out with a bag over her head. And one on mine in case her's blew off. [Image: angel.gif]

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

So I roll to the club, mainly to look for my bank card. The place is attached to the hotel, and has potential for regular chicks. There was one cute blond, along with her fat, ugly counterpart. I go in, ask for my card, and order a beer. Then here they come. Hookers made a beeline. When you swat one down, another takes her place. They effectively created a wall of cockblocking, keeping me from the normal girls. On top of that, there are so many ladies of the night, from so many countries, it's hard to tell them from normal girls.

From what I've noticed, even when you ignore the hookers, the regular girls look at you with disdane for even being within close proximity of them. I figured that standing my ground and gaffing of the working girls would give me points with the regular girls, but that wasn't the case.

I have quite a bit of experience with this, esp considering Russia and EE was one big brothel in the 90's. You can turn it in your favour. Once you open, try and make general chat without excessive flirting to drop their guard a bit. If you feel that the girl you are speaking to is not looking to turn a trick, then bring up the hookers once you have built some sort of comfort. Dont pretend it does not exist, you actually want to draw attention to it.

Simply saying that its nice to be able to talk to a lady who is real company for a change, instead of fake company trying to turn a trick, will put you into a better position with her. Dont be judgemental at all because sometimes they may have been there to turn tricks too and are semi pros, they did not want to admit it to you. Just make sure she sees you are an obvious non participant. From there, quiz her on locations where its not in your face and bullshit about being new in town or you would have rather gone there instead if you knew better.

Push for the venue change there and then, and regardless of which way it goes you start escalating from that point

Another thing. Hotel clubs and bars tend to have more hookers than regular clubs and bars. They are trying to land business men passing through.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-05-2012 08:30 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Only one question...

WHY?

Price. Its about half the cost to live there, and as long as you move the right are (Fells Point/Canton) its actually a pretty nice area and you have all the night life you could want a short walk or cab ride away.

Also three colleges crammed into one area = lots of cute young girls

Chef In Jeans

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-06-2012 04:13 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 06:21 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I have quite a bit of experience with this, esp considering Russia and EE was one big brothel in the 90's. You can turn it in your favour. Once you open, try and make general chat without excessive flirting to drop their guard a bit. If you feel that the girl you are speaking to is not looking to turn a trick, then bring up the hookers once you have built some sort of comfort. Dont pretend it does not exist, you actually want to draw attention to it.

Simply saying that its nice to be able to talk to a lady who is real company for a change, instead of fake company trying to turn a trick, will put you into a better position with her. Dont be judgemental at all because sometimes they may have been there to turn tricks too and are semi pros, they did not want to admit it to you. Just make sure she sees you are an obvious non participant. From there, quiz her on locations where its not in your face and bullshit about being new in town or you would have rather gone there instead if you knew better.

Push for the venue change there and then, and regardless of which way it goes you start escalating from that point

Another thing. Hotel clubs and bars tend to have more hookers than regular clubs and bars. They are trying to land business men passing through.

I avoided the club last, going to the hotel bar instead. All the bartenders were pinays, and definitely on the B squad. A hooker kept pecking at me. She was from Taskent. Fuck all. She was 6' tall, and had HUGE tits, and sort of looked like Lucy Liu, with a bit of Russian mixed in. I declined, but fuck me running. She almost shat herself when I started dropping data on her home city. Apparantly, most Americans don't even know her country exists. [Image: confused.gif]

Anyway, I called Emech crying about it. Should have money sent WU in the morning, and can branch out from here. I swear to you now, this is the only place my super pinay game doesn't work. WTF?

On a sidenote, this place is rife with money. I'll find opportunities. They love Americans here. Brits have the rule of the roost though.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Houligan, your advice is solid. I encountered a group of EE girls last night. One was from Romania, and freaked when I said 2 words in her language, and spat data on Timisoara, and Constanta. The downside is they want to love you and come back to the states.

Alright, so last night I tormented to girls from Tbilisi. God they were ugly. Lost Gringo, if you go there let me know what the quality is. I spent the night away trying to get these chicks to divulge info on life in Georgia. They wouldn't tell me shit, unless I brought them back to the room. I refused. This battle went on for like 3 hours. Jesus, they wanted me to pay them for information. Fucking retarded bitches. My level of frustration went through the roof last night.

So here's another thing. These women stroke the ego's of guys here. Dude's walk around like they have game. It's fucking hilarious. This fat Syrian shouldered me. I introduced myself as American, and he backed down like a little bitch. Punching an Arab would land me in jail, so I had to play smart on that one.

Emech, you would have been proud. I called every shot before it happened last night. I owned the bar. That makes me feel good.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-06-2012 04:22 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Only one question...

WHY?

Price. Its about half the cost to live there, and as long as you move the right are (Fells Point/Canton) its actually a pretty nice area and you have all the night life you could want a short walk or cab ride away.

Yeah but outside of the colleges, there is NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. One giant ghetto.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-09-2012 03:48 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Houligan, your advice is solid. I encountered a group of EE girls last night. One was from Romania, and freaked when I said 2 words in her language, and spat data on Timisoara, and Constanta. The downside is they want to love you and come back to the states.

Alright, so last night I tormented to girls from Tbilisi. God they were ugly. Lost Gringo, if you go there let me know what the quality is. I spent the night away trying to get these chicks to divulge info on life in Georgia. They wouldn't tell me shit, unless I brought them back to the room. I refused. This battle went on for like 3 hours. Jesus, they wanted me to pay them for information. Fucking retarded bitches. My level of frustration went through the roof last night.

So here's another thing. These women stroke the ego's of guys here. Dude's walk around like they have game. It's fucking hilarious. This fat Syrian shouldered me. I introduced myself as American, and he backed down like a little bitch. Punching an Arab would land me in jail, so I had to play smart on that one.

Emech, you would have been proud. I called every shot before it happened last night. I owned the bar. That makes me feel good.
Glad to hear it. Something can be said about being a fortune teller at the bar.

Hookers are Cockblockers

Quote: (03-09-2012 07:06 PM)Anon-A-Moose Wrote:  

Quote: (03-06-2012 04:22 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Only one question...

WHY?

Yeah but outside of the colleges, there is NOTHING. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. One giant ghetto.

Everyone who says that has never been to the one good area. Granted its just one, but its nice. The Fells Point/Canton area is all clean, nice, and full of mostly hipsters and yuppies.

There's enough night life in the area to last me at least a year without getting bored

Chef In Jeans