rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

again the same shit. WTF?

I see a chick standing in a tram platform. I am sitting a couple of meters from her. I look at her and picture her having sex with me, I visualize her having orgasm…. She looks at me and our eyes met. I smile at her mysteriously. She smiles back. I point her a free seat next to me. She wants me to come to her. I , again give her a sign to seat next to me. She comes over. Me: you reminds me of a girl I met at yoga class some time ago. She: that’s not me
Me: definitely, she left to India and is probably head standing next to Taj Mahal.

The vibe is good and very sexual. She is on her way to work so I took her number and we part.

The same night I met her in the club (coincidently) Talked to her a bit and left her. An hour later she comes up to me: “finally I found you. Where have you been?”

I take her on the dance floor and start to escalate. I touch her face with mine, grab her ass. I go for a kiss but she turns her head away.
Again .
And again.

Finally she says she is going to her friends. I say : I go to mine friends too. I didn’t meet her again.

Two days later I sent her a text:

Me: Have you thought of me today?
Her: should i?
Me: think of me before you fall asleep
Her: what dreams will I dream then?
Me: dream of our unborn kiss

She didn’t respond.
An hour later I texted again:

Me: come to my place and let’s have a drink

Again. No reply. Deleted her number.

Its second time in row girl drops interest after I take her at dancefloor and try to kiss her.

All that comes to my mind is that I should be the one that end the interaction after the first kiss close fail.

Any suggestions?

[Image: troll.gif]

Your text game is all wrong.

"Have you thought of me today?"

Really? You went all validation-seeking needy beta on her, then you asked her over? Of course it didn't work.

It's hard to say where you screwed up, but it was probably at the club. Texts were the nail in the coffin though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

You come as needy.Girls want freedom not that you determine their actions otherwise they feel suffocated.

For example I would say:

-What will be my dreams then?

-Wet dreams.

So you refer to her pleasure not to yours(unborn kiss also implying that it has to be regardless of girls desire).

Quote: (03-04-2012 04:17 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You come as needy.Girls want freedom not that you determine their actions otherwise they feel suffocated.

For example I would say:

-Wet dreams.

So you refer to her pleasure not to yours(unborn kiss also implying that it has to be regardless of girls desire).

Thanks for feedback.

Now i think I come as needy when on the dance floor trying to kiss her.
I start to think that sexually escalating during dancing is a bad idea. It worked for me sometimes but more often girls dont like it.

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:43 AM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

For example I would say:

-Wet dreams.

Thanks for feedback.

I start to think that sexually escalating during dancing is a bad idea. It worked for me sometimes but more often girls dont like it.

It doesn't matter if they like it. Go for the same night bang. Go sexual early. Sort out girls who aren't interested. Playing nice and getting numbers for dates is a losing strategy.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

For example I would say:

-Wet dreams.

Thanks for feedback.

It doesn't matter if they like it. Go for the same night bang. Go sexual early. Sort out girls who aren't interested. Playing nice and getting numbers for dates is a losing strategy.

well, i wouldn't mind if i bang her on second date, especially if she is hot. that one was defienietly interested at first.Why she would bother to look for me in the club and approach me otherwise? I am not going to be less sexual. I just think its better to escalate when you are sitting in a lodge than at dancefloor like most drunk dudes do though.

Creepy texts are creepy.

Roosh said something pretty profound that I took to heart and has never done me wrong. I'm paraphrasing but it was something along the lines of "You cant build attraction via text message, but you can lose it"

Dont try to get a girls 'gina all riled up with words on a screen.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (03-05-2012 02:58 PM)Dyonisos Wrote:  

Quote: (03-05-2012 10:01 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

For example I would say:

-Wet dreams.

Thanks for feedback.

well, i wouldn't mind if i bang her on second date, especially if she is hot. that one was defienietly interested at first.Why she would bother to look for me in the club and approach me otherwise? I am not going to be less sexual. I just think its better to escalate when you are sitting in a lodge than at dancefloor like most drunk dudes do though.

From my experience you're completely mistaken. If you want to take it slow, go try daygame or some other venue besides nightclubs. Nightclubs aren't where you try and date women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.