rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saying another girl's name during the act

The title of this thread is fairly self explanatory, has it ever happened to you guys?

Its never happened to me, but I'm actually thinking of doing it on purpose just to piss off this girl I"m nailing, guys, what can I expect?

More details: I've been boning her since January and her friend often comes out to party with us, 3 days ago I hooked her friend up with a gringo buddy of mine here in Bogota, then last night she started busting my balls because apparently I've been "asking too many questions" about her friend.

So I was thinking of calling out this chick's name next time we have a session, which will probably be fairly soon considering she's sleeping in my bed right now. I want to see the reaction and piss her off just for shits and gigs.

Your thoughts please

Not caring is the key. Shrug it off as if nothing happened.

Doing it on purpose though? Kinda lame. Might be a fun asshole move if you don't give a shit about the chick.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

When you get to the point that you're banging you should get game out of your head and focus on enjoying the moment.

This move is way too dicey to be considered a sound tactic.

Quote: (03-04-2012 11:52 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

When you get to the point that you're banging you should get game out of your head and focus on enjoying the moment.

This move is way too dicey to be considered a sound tactic.

I agree, this isn't so much a game question but I figured I would post in in the game section anyway. Maybe there should be a post-game section on how to shake a girl or how to fuck with their heads, but this chick is starting to piss me off with all the questioning, I guess its par for the course with Colombian girls, the inevitable jealousy!

It would be funny and awkward, no doubt. Sometimes sex with the same chick just gets monotonous to the point where you have to amuse yourself. Obviously it's also probably time to move on, but why not have a giggle at her expense to liven things up? Do it

Quote: (03-04-2012 10:17 AM)scotian Wrote:  

The title of this thread is fairly self explanatory, has it ever happened to you guys?

Its never happened to me, but I'm actually thinking of doing it on purpose just to piss off this girl I"m nailing, guys, what can I expect?

More details: I've been boning her since January and her friend often comes out to party with us, 3 days ago I hooked her friend up with a gringo buddy of mine here in Bogota, then last night she started busting my balls because apparently I've been "asking too many questions" about her friend.

So I was thinking of calling out this chick's name next time we have a session, which will probably be fairly soon considering she's sleeping in my bed right now. I want to see the reaction and piss her off just for shits and gigs.

Your thoughts please

Hahaha If you think it will be funny go for it. Id wait till right before you finish because Id imagine she will freak out and try to stop things to talk about it. If I felt like doing it I would just for self amusement. Kinda like doing things like this once in a while to reinforce that how these girls feel shouldn't be dictating how you act.

As a game move it isn't too smart but as an act of self amusement its kinda ballsy.

Plus if you are going to say the other girls name you better shout it out nice and loud cause either way then it will be a good laugh afterwards.

What do you expect to achieve by that?

Assuming she's being nice to you and you have hand. Simply suggest she put an end to the questions and try and be less intensa for a while.

On the other hand, if you want to humiliate her, maybe be a dick just because you can, I suppose your strategy will work OK.

This Thursday is Dia de la Mujer. If you need to plan a takeaway to try and condition her behavior, plan it around that day. Like, switch your phone off after 5pm and don't have any contact with her the entire day.

To speak from my own experience, I once did something similar to a Latina gf. It was a jealousy plot line, but I didn't spring it on her during sex. It just made a fool of a sweet girl for no reason. If I'd seen that upfront, I wouldn't have done it.

Quote: (03-04-2012 01:16 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

What do you expect to achieve by that?

Assuming she's being nice to you and you have hand. Simply suggest she put an end to the questions and try and be less intensa for a while.

On the other hand, if you want to humiliate her, maybe be a dick just because you can, I suppose your strategy will work OK.

This Thursday is Dia de la Mujer. If you need to plan a takeaway to try and condition her behavior, plan it around that day. Like, switch your phone off after 5pm and don't have any contact with her the entire day.

To speak from my own experience, I once did something similar to a Latina gf. It was a jealousy plot line, but I didn't spring it on her during sex. It just made a fool of a sweet girl for no reason. If I'd seen that upfront, I wouldn't have done it.

Damn Tigre, good post made me rethink my plan for sure. I'll have to talk to her about being so intense, just not something I"m used to, all the questioning and when we are out at the bars and clubs she's always busting my balls for checking out other girls too, its getting on my nerves.

I tried telling her "I can't help it with all these hot girls around", she just doesn't understand that in a few weeks I'll be back in "pussy purgatory" a 5000 man work camp in northern Canada, I gotta soak up all the eye candy while I can!

One thing I like to do, because I'm a twisted jackass, is intentionally call girls off the wall names in bed. Then I'll throw in uncommon names like Veronica or Roxanne, so if I ever do slip and say "Michelle!" when I'm actually with Amber, Amber just thinks I'm being retarded again.

I just call them all "babe". No mistaken names that way, but I often have to actually think about what the fuck their names are at times.

Speaking of that, I put them in my phone like this; first name/town she lives in

Jessica Madison
Lori Waunakee
Brittney Sparta

Only way I can keep the names straight.

Quote: (03-05-2012 04:00 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

I just call them all "babe". No mistaken names that way, but I often have to actually think about what the fuck their names are at times.

Speaking of that, I put them in my phone like this; first name/town she lives in

Jessica Madison
Lori Waunakee
Brittney Sparta

Only way I can keep the names straight.

This.

I call every girl I talk to "girlie" Its almost patronizing, which is why I like using it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I was once banging a chick doggy. Noticed a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. It said "Rachel." I will never forget the following five seconds:

Stop Thrusting
"Whats that tattoo for?" -me
"Huh? What? *panting* Which one?"
"Your shoulder, it says Rachel" - me
"Thats my name"
"Oh...nice" - me
Start Thrusting

We never spoke of it again

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:02 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I was once banging a chick doggy. Noticed a tattoo on her left shoulder blade. It said "Rachel." I will never forget the following five seconds:

Stop Thrusting
"Whats that tattoo for?" -me
"Huh? What? *panting* Which one?"
"Your shoulder, it says Rachel" - me
"Thats my name"
"Oh...nice" - me
Start Thrusting

We never spoke of it again

[Image: thumb.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Thats so fucked, you already have her, I think you can stop being an asshole now. I can understand to get her in bed but after that I think you can stop .

Quote: (03-05-2012 07:28 PM)Riker Wrote:  

Thats so fucked, you already have her, I think you can stop being an asshole now. I can understand to get her in bed but after that I think you can stop .

Well I never really ran an asshole game on her, I don't find it necessary with Colombian women, I wrote the thread to see what other guys thought and I've decided I'm not going to do it. I wanted to do it just to piss her off because she was pissing me off, but we talked about her jealousy and she's gonna cool it a bit, hopefully. vamos a ver

Well if you decide to go for it, remember to try "La Pasada del Bronco",

Basically, switch fucking her to doggy style. After a while, hang tight to her and shout out another girl's name, be sure you are hanging tight, enjoy! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

That's rodeo sex.

I also would be careful to not make someone hate you or want revenge. There is nothing worse than someone who becomes very emotional and wants revenge. They can cause you a lot of problems if you return to the same places that they frequent. Remember Mixx's girl that spray painted his door? Definitely don't do this to Puerto Rican or Dominican girls. Not all of them will freak out on you, but there are plenty of them that will make you wish that you never incited their wrath.

Also, I prefer not to disrespect people. ( What you actually did is best) I think that telling them directly that you don't like them being so jealous and that you are tired of them nagging you is a better way. ( Tigre's consejo ) Also, not answering their calls or text messages for a period of time can make them more reasonable. Just tell them what you do not like in a calm and respectful manner and be ready to walk.

This summer I was sleeping over with a Chinese lady for about two weeks. She started being a bit bossy and wanted some money, so I told her that I did not like it and left. It was awesome while it lasted [Image: smile.gif]

Oh man, I spend A LOT of time thinking of ways to fuck with women.

1. Immediately after sex ball up in the fetal position and start crying.

2. During sex, start staring at the headboard and start screaming MOMA MOMA!!!!

3. Tell her she's fucking gross for sucking your dick. When she asks why, tell her you lost a bet in college and had to fuck a goat. "Bitch, you have no idea where my dick has been. I don't even touch it when I go pee."

4. Lie next to her in bed, and pretend you are going to hock a lougie in the air. She will hide her face under the covers. This is when you fart. haha. It's a self dutch oven.

Quote: (03-10-2012 09:37 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Moma eh? I've gotten more success yelling MIXX MIXX!

Quote: (03-10-2012 09:58 AM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

Moma eh? I've gotten more success yelling MIXX MIXX!

Dang, my notoriety is really spreading like wildfire...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Aliblahba, you had me rolling out of my chair [Image: lol.gif]

Oh man, I spend A LOT of time thinking of ways to fuck with women.

1. Immediately after sex ball up in the fetal position and start crying.

3. Tell her she's fucking gross for sucking your dick. When she asks why, tell her you lost a bet in college and had to fuck a goat. "Bitch, you have no idea where my dick has been. I don't even touch it when I go pee."

4. Lie next to her in bed, and pretend you are going to hock a lougie in the air. She will hide her face under the covers. This is when you fart. haha. It's a self dutch oven.

Quote: (03-07-2012 04:15 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Well if you decide to go for it, remember to try "La Pasada del Bronco",

Basically, switch fucking her to doggy style. After a while, hang tight to her and shout out another girl's name, be sure you are hanging tight, enjoy! [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]
Hahahahaha ah man.
[Image: gift1.jpg]

Ahli has some good ones [Image: banana.gif]

Mount her ass, say the wrong name, and then see how long you can hold on....

Sloots gon' sloot.

start shouting a man's name during sex..."Michael, Michael, Michael....your chocolate starfish is so tight"

let us know what happens