rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Glorious RVF Fitness Competition

A competition is a great way to stay motivated and focused. You can harness your competitive drive to achieve better results. To achieve... GLORY!

Rules:
The competition begins March 1st and ends June 1st. At the beginning and end of the competition, contestants will submit a shirtless picture of decent quality and lighting to the forum with proof of the date in the picture (preferably a screen with Roosh's most recent blog post... 2/29 for the beginning of the competition, 6/1 for the end. A major newspaper front page is also acceptable). If the picture is not uploaded within 3 days of the start or end of the competition, they will be disqualified. At the end of the competition, forum members can vote as to who "won", meaning who made the most progress over the 3 months. Votes will be tallied on 6/10. The losers will send $50 to the winner by 6/20 to be received no later than 6/30. Honor system! Drop outs are losers!

To keep it interesting, we will post progress pics every 2 weeks to gauge who is winning. Also, we'll post our diet/workouts/lifestyle and any changes and tweaks we are making. Feedback is highly encouraged!

LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!

Its a good idea, hope it takes off for ya, Id join myself but im already in good shape, I cant see myself winning unless I dropped from 8% to under 5% and id go insane if I didnt get to eat some junk food once in a while, so joining to give away 50 bucks seems a bad usage of funds lol

Here are my pics, taken on 2/29/12. I've been traveling for the last 4 months in Southeast Asia and I've definitely put on some fat since. I'm in India now for the next 3 weeks. Not sure if that will help me or hurt me.

[Image: attachment.jpg5005]   
[Image: attachment.jpg5004]   

so break down how were are deciding the winner. Before and After pics in a post with a poll? And are we just going for overall improvement? Not a seperate category such as fat loss? Pretty much whoever the forum decides looks the best after 90 days?

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Yes, who made the most improvement using before/after pics, forum members will vote the winner. It looks like we only have 3-4 contestants (Moma, WesternCancer, FormFollowsFunction, me) with similar goals to lose fat and maintain muscle so no need for separate categories.

alright well im a skinny bastard that would be focusing on building muscle while staying low on fat. Kind of opposite, but count me in.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

This contest isn't fair. You're just measuring progress? I'm already in shape. Progress will be much more difficult for me than you.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

well we could either judge by "best transformation" or just have this thread as motivation and have the winnings be the responses of others instead of money.

edit

May have to throw my fat in the ring. I started good yesterday No carbs. Today I had a setback went up to shift meeting and someone brought in sausage muffin sandwiches (which I had been craving) also had a cup of coffee. Besides that I ate OK today.

You just want to see my pecs!

Moma entry:

[Image: attachment.jpg5094]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5096]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5095]   

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-01-2012 07:12 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

This contest isn't fair. You're just measuring progress? I'm already in shape. Progress will be much more difficult for me than you.

You can win by getting hella fat.

As you can see, I have the same problem. This is me after playing video games and eating nachos--and not working out--for like three straight months.

[Image: attachment.jpg5099]   

EDIT: In all seriousness, I would love to join this, but I know I won't win this shit and it'll pretty much be like agreeing to crush a $50 into gringoed's Hanes boxer briefs in three months' time. Fuck that--on a couple different levels.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sorry, guys. Couldn't resist a little trolling:

[Image: attachment.jpg5100]   

[Image: attachment.jpg5101]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My entry, I will also being doing a full DEXA scan before and after

... and I can't post pictures without 10 posts, but I PM'd gringoed with them.

I'm in for the $50. DEXA Scan results on 2/24/12 height 5' 8'' weight 210lbs BF 32.7% way higher than I thought. I took all last year off from the gym due to work/travel (pretty much impossible to stay in shape stuck in a work camp in the northwest territory) and ate and drank like a chick with a ring on her finger. Finally settled for a bit so I can start a routine. Current Diet is basically Keto as well: veggie (carrot, ginger, kale, celery, broccoli and coconut milk) shake upon waking. Protien shake (130g) split up to 5 "meals" throughout the day. Light animal protein/fat for dinner with a carb load cheat day on saturdays. Spending an hour in the gym 6 days a week, standard muscle group split 7 days rest per muscle group. Racquetball and swimming 3 times a week for cardio. Only supplement is an ECA pill twice a day

Are we supposed to provide paper stats (height, weight, bf) or is the picture sufficient?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

here are my pic's

[Image: IMG_20120303_145013.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120303_145054.jpg]
[Image: IMG_20120303_145024.jpg]

Any respected members of RVF willing to escrow the $50 per contestant? The contest will fizzle without the money component.

Also, guys please post proof of date in the picture (you only have to do this at the beginning and end of the contest) and take off your damn shirt Frosty!

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:28 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Are we supposed to provide paper stats (height, weight, bf) or is the picture sufficient?

The contest is being judged on the pictures. That said, post as much information as you'd like if it'll keep you accountable. Total body weight is not a great measure of fat loss but it's easy and simple so why not?

I'm 5'7 about 160. I can't weigh myself for a few more weeks until I get out of Hellhole, India.

Shit I want to join but like Gringoed I'm 5'6 160 with 11% body fat. I dont think I'll be able to win unless I get crazy ripped haha. I need some motivation tho so I may join. Until then here is some inspiration.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I think whatever gets a guy going to the gym, shedding fat, building muscle and just bettering himself is worthy of my support - I don't care if I'm already in decent shape and have little chance of winning. This contest is meant for our larger fellow forum members who will also benefit the most from it.

For those of us already in decent shape, we could design a different competition where we post videos of results (benching X lbs, running Y miles in S minutes). coordinating will be a bitch though.

But darth, moma, chad, gringoed and any guy with a BMI of 30 and above... GET AT 'EM!!!

This competition needs a referee though... and the dates should be from 1st April till 1st July. This is too short notice.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (03-04-2012 12:57 AM)gringoed Wrote:  

Also, guys please post proof of date in the picture (you only have to do this at the beginning and end of the contest) and take off your damn shirt Frosty!

Is the screen shot of this page sufficient? Was at work and. Didn't want to expose the full belly in all its glory

Frosty- if you went hard in three months you would drop alot of weight. I know a guy who was around your size and in just 9 months the dude is under 200 pounds.

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kickboxer!

I do intend to go hard, I have several things I wish to be fit for. In april I go to Salt lake Utah, I used to love snowboarding, but its a fight with the belly to undue the bindings.

Tommorrow I start my walking program and Ima hit the weights.

We could have two separate contest. One for guys who are already in shape and trying to bulk up and one for larger dudes trying to dr
op fat and look leaner.

The cutoff would be a bmi # or bodyfat %.