rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who initiate sexual conversations on first date... And how i may be fuckin up:)

Girls who initiate sexual conversations on first date... And how i may be fuckin up:)

As a guy we are always told, never bring up sex on a first date. What if a girl brings it up? Change the subject? Act cool? Or continue and call her on her shit by showing her how you are a confident sexual man?

I can remember 3 girls in the past month I've dated who have gone sexual in their conversations and guess what? 2 flaked and one i got a second date with but i exed her at the end.

First girl, met off pof(will send pics if asked privately)
During drinks she talks about some of the guys from pof, the creepers that she has dated. One guy she describes as a creep who told her during their first date that he was horny and wanted to have sex. She said that she was disgusted and totally turned off. She asked me if i could have sex with a girl on the first date. Now that I think about it, i totally fucked up. I said something along the lines of, "sometimes when i really like a girl i like to take my time." lol If i could go back I would change it up a bit. At one point she took her iphone out and we were fucking around with siri. She asked something like "where can i get a blowjob." At the end of the date i pulled her in for a kiss, she obliged with pressing her lips to mine and i let go very prematurely. I thought I would make her hot by letting her thing i was going to give her a full on french but didn't. I was being dumb

Any words of wisdom for this one?

Second girl
Met off match
Constantly would talk about how hot every chick was on tv or when i introduced, "marry fuck kill" into the mix. We discussed about how physical attraction is necessary and i asked her how she would feel if ryan renoylds would walk into the room. I said to her, "you would want to rip his clothes off right?" She said "yes..." She even got to the point that she would get down on her knees. Later on she mentioned about how some asian guy couldn't please her but a black guy did when she was younger. She's asian... Again how could i have dhv'd my dick or experience into the mix? At the end of the date i pretty much told her i wasn't interested in her seriously because I was leaving the state in 2 weeks. I could be a good friend and still have fun. She mentioned that she gets attached easily. I then said, fine then lets just be friends. Then we made out in the car. She says, "keep in touch."

words of wisdom again please

This other girl whom I have posted about was a knockout athlete. She didn't get into sex but at the end of the night she mentioned a prize she won from a tournament she was in. She won a vibrator(rabbit). I asked her "do you use it?" she says, "omg of course!"

ok... This girl was into me all night and we were kissing and touching and she even texted me that night afterwards how much fun she had. No second date. How could i have turned around all these comments in my favor?

Sounds like you're self sabotaging here unless you're trying to make them think you're "friendzoning" them...but it doesn't really seem like that.

Say you wouldn't have any problems in the satisfying her sexually department the next time she brings up small asian dick. I remember one Tucker Max story where he couldn't hit things off with this girl until he made some sexually explicit joke...at which point he ended up banging her. So it probably depends on the girl.

Why aren't you trying to go out with these chicks again though? Just for the practice?

Quote: (02-29-2012 03:18 AM)Manystyles Wrote:  

As a guy we are always told, never bring up sex on a first date. What if a girl brings it up? Change the subject? Act cool? Or continue and call her on her shit by showing her how you are a confident sexual man?

I can remember 3 girls in the past month I've dated who have gone sexual in their conversations and guess what? 2 flaked and one i got a second date with but i exed her at the end.

During drinks she talks about some of the guys from pof, the creepers that she has dated. One guy she describes as a creep who told her during their first date that he was horny and wanted to have sex. She said that she was disgusted and totally turned off. She asked me if i could have sex with a girl on the first date. Now that I think about it, i totally fucked up. I said something along the lines of, "sometimes when i really like a girl i like to take my time." lol If i could go back I would change it up a bit. At one point she took her iphone out and we were fucking around with siri. She asked something like "where can i get a blowjob." At the end of the date i pulled her in for a kiss, she obliged with pressing her lips to mine and i let go very prematurely. I thought I would make her hot by letting her thing i was going to give her a full on french but didn't. I was being dumb

Second girl
Met off match
Constantly would talk about how hot every chick was on tv or when i introduced, "marry fuck kill" into the mix. We discussed about how physical attraction is necessary and i asked her how she would feel if ryan renoylds would walk into the room. I said to her, "you would want to rip his clothes off right?" She said "yes..." She even got to the point that she would get down on her knees. Later on she mentioned about how some asian guy couldn't please her but a black guy did when she was younger. She's asian... Again how could i have dhv'd my dick or experience into the mix? At the end of the date i pretty much told her i wasn't interested in her seriously because I was leaving the state in 2 weeks. I could be a good friend and still have fun. She mentioned that she gets attached easily. I then said, fine then lets just be friends. Then we made out in the car. She says, "keep in touch."

This other girl whom I have posted about was a knockout athlete. She didn't get into sex but at the end of the night she mentioned a prize she won from a tournament she was in. She won a vibrator(rabbit). I asked her "do you use it?" she says, "omg of course!"

ok... This girl was into me all night and we were kissing and touching and she even texted me that night afterwards how much fun she had. No second date. How could i have turned around all these comments in my favor?

Quote: (03-01-2012 07:40 PM)ronjon548 Wrote:  

Sounds like you're self sabotaging here unless you're trying to make them think you're "friendzoning" them...but it doesn't really seem like that.

Say you wouldn't have any problems in the satisfying her sexually department the next time she brings up small asian dick. I remember one Tucker Max story where he couldn't hit things off with this girl until he made some sexually explicit joke...at which point he ended up banging her. So it probably depends on the girl.

Why aren't you trying to go out with these chicks again though? Just for the practice?

Second girl
Met off match

One of those girls i already posted about http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10858.html "where's the second date?"

I tried to get her out again... i will give her one last call

First girl... i actually texted today with the "love is patient, love is kind, love is better from...." and she responded. She said she's down to go out next week.

The match girl... i pretty much told her if she isn't fuckin im not down. Then again i didn't really escalate with her. Maybe i'll hit her up again.

Im too used to the whole pua "buyer's remorse" coming on too strong theory. Taking all the advice from the men's health mag's, "don't talk about sex on the first date." STFU its disinformation. You can talk about sex just don't sound like a fucking horn dog. I'm very confident and i actually love talking about sex. I do it in an eloquent way though. I talk about the pyschology of it a lot.

I've been thinking about this a lot and actually googled this problem im posting about. I came across this blog http://blackdragonblog.wordpress.com/201...-sex-talk/

not sure if he posts here but im going to experiment with this in the next month.

Who the hell told you to never bring up sex on a first date? That's about the dumbest advice I've ever heard.

If a girl brings it up, that's a major green light! Keep things flirty and sexual, get her in that mindset and make your move.

For the hell of it, let's look at each instance:

Well at least you see where you made mistakes. Do you see how to correct them? This girl was definitely DTF. There's a million great ways to answer that question, I probably would've shot back, "With you? No, I don't think so."

Quote:Quote:

Second girl
Met off match

Are you trying to get laid or make shopping buddies? If she didn't have any issues with you leaving the state in 2 weeks, why did you! Ahh, this is crazy, you had a chance to say whatever you wanted, fake whatever you wanted, get the bang and then be gone! Plus she made out with you after you said that shit? This girl was definitely willing to bang you and let you walk.

Quote:Quote:

Did you push for sex that night? You probably could've gotten it. Sometimes girls flake though, even after you fool around a little but don't get the bang, nothing to spend too much time on over-analyzing.

As a guy we are always told, never bring up sex on a first date. What if a girl brings it up?

Deprogram yourself and purge the mindsets and advice you've been indoctrinated into by mainstream sources.

Listen to CJ. He hit the nail(s) on the head.

In addition to what CJ said:

One thing I've learned about innuendo and talking about sex - you can do it early and often. But you have to make it seem like it's coming from her, and that you're just noticing it. You don't insinuate that you want to bang her, but that she loves dick. Eg, when she mentions her rabbit vibrator, you could say something like "man, how do you afford all those batteries?" You're telling her she loves to fuck, and you're rewarding her for it by making it into a funny joke. You're just a passive observer of it all. If you're hungry, and you tell her, and she's not ready to bang you, it's a turn-off. Once you're getting hot and heavy, as in *at least* making out, you can start introducing yourself into it.

It also strikes me as homosexual and detrimental to ask her about a specific celebrity. Keep it generic so that she thinks of you, not Ryan Reynolds. Her thinking of some *other* hot guy is not going to make her want to fuck you any more.

As for the Asian dick thing, a good response would be, "yeah, Asian girls can be a little tight." That implies that you've fucked Asian girls, and that you have a big-enough penis.

All these girls sounded pretty DTF, though chicks can be open about sex and not necessarily DTF that night. And I've probably more experience than you, but I still get flaked on a ton by chicks I don't bang on the first date.

She was probably testing how manly you were.If you complied with her and said I do not like sex on the first date she would think what a pussy.Also if you told I want sex on first date she would think what an ass.So it is a shit test.Shit tests have no right answer typically yes or no because both yes or no are wrong.It is the women's trap.

So you get deeper in order to find out if she actually liked that the first guy wanted to have sex in the first date.

So I would tell her sth like that:

-Could you have sex with girl on first date?

-Yes,if she made me horny enough.(so you reverse validation but it can backfire if she is high esteem because this will make her feel probably inadequate).

So if I calibrated she is high esteem I would say:

-Could you have sex on first date?

-Good idea.