rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why I Am Leaving America

Why I Am Leaving America

Interesting read I came across on the Net, especially with the GOP candidates putting so much emphasis on religion as it relates to the Gov't, JFK, President Obama, going to college etc.

Why I Am Leaving America (Long Read)

Many of the men on here are on here to talk about how bad American women are and they need to find another country to live in to find a girlfriend and/or a wife. That's not my problem. The women in America are not even a concern or a problem to me. I am not really interested in women anymore. All I am doing now is focusing on myself, saving money for the country I want to live in for the rest of my life (probably Denmark) and working my freelance jobs. The real reasons why I want to leave America, the shithole it is, is because of my atheism and the American people as a whole.

I have lost countless friends because I told them I was an atheist. No one ever talks about any of this. Just because I don't believe in an invisible genie sitting on his throne in the sky watching people get raped, killed, kidnapped, tortured, etc and he does nothing about it; it doesn't make sense to me. I love Denmark so much because 80%+ of the population is atheist. I don't have to worry about being judged. I don't have to worry about some random Christian giving me a pamphlet to their punk ass church. I am sick of explaning why God doesn't exist. I am tired of saying the same shit over and over again. I don't try to convert people to atheism. Well, it is not a religion, first of all, and third who am I to tell someone else to live there lives? I don't give a flying fuck what anyone does. That's your life. If Christians didn't try to push their beliefs on others, we wouldn't have this problem. Unfortunately, this is not reality.

Since I am an atheist, I am automatically a bad person with no morals or any conscience. I can't think for myself. Even though I have a clean criminal record, I am straight edge (no drinking, no drugs, no smoking since I have been on this Earth), graduated high school, etc. Interesting fact: more Christians are in jail than atheists, but atheists don't have any morals? I am a damn good person. My parents can't say I am not a good person because they know it is a bunch of bullshit.

Anyway, America has "freedom of religion," but America is not an atheist-friendly country. If you are not a Christian, you are fucked. George Bush, Sr. said at one point in time that atheists shouldn't even be considered citizens. Really? Because I don't believe in your sky fairy that you have no evidence of? I don't read a 2,000 year old book written by primitive bottom feeders? Atheists do try to speak out against atheism, but we are such a low percentage of the population that no one cares.

I am a black guy and an atheist, which means it is like a shooting star. It is a rare occurence. All the black women defenders always tell me I should date a black woman and I tell them I am an atheist and they just sit there with their mouth shut. Yeah, now you can't spit out your venom about them now huh? You can't find a black woman atheist. Anyway, that's not the problem. Many people in America like minorities say they face racism. I never felt racism, but many minorities have. Many gays and transgendered people face discrimination, but many people do not talk about being ostracized for being an agnostic, non-religious or atheistic person. Atheists get discriminated against and I am tired of it. I am tired of explaining why God doesn't exist or why I would never convert to religion. I will never forget this Jamaican man in Tucson, AZ when I lived there.

We were in Walmart and this guy said I looked familiar and he said did I go to his church or something. I said I am an atheist. He asked me what an atheist was and I said I don't believe in any Gods. I basically had a 30 minute conversation in the cereal aisle. He asked me stupid questions like, "If you are in trouble, who do you turn do?" I said myself. He thought this was some type of weird concept. I said I either write my issues down, go to a park, take a long walk, play video games, etc. Why do I have to deal with this constantly? I visited my parents last week and they still tried to pressure me to go to church. I explicitly tell my mom and dad that I don't fucking believing in your invisible sky genie. "Come on! Just meet the people at the church! It is just a fellowship!" No, no, no, no, no, my tongue is turning blue! I look like a smurf!

My second reason for leaving America:

Americans are generally superficial. Americans are materialistic and all they care about is their image, money and fame. Who do I need to impress today? Do I have the latest iPhone, do I have the coolest shoes, do I have the best page on Facebook? I had this brainwashing done to me about how you always need to impress people. The only person you need to impress is yourself. America is an illusion. You cannot be different. If you have one ounce of creativity or diversity, no one will notice you. I always strived to be different. All of my clothes are blue. Well, almost everything I own is blue (my computer, external hard drive is black). I do this because blue is my favorite color and I want to stand out.

America is too cliquish. If you want to be in the group, you need to do the shit in that said group. I had no problem making friends while in school, but once I grew some balls and started to become opinionated, all hell broke loose. I cannot make friends like I use to. America doesn't like you to be opinionated. America doesn't want you to be honest. You must lie. You have to be fake. The infamous "how are you?" question is the perfect example of this. No one cares how you are. How about this, how about you say this when someone asks you "how are you?" Say, "Do you care?" or "Do you even care?" See the look on their faces. Don't even say you had a bad day because they are going to get that deer looking at the headlights face. Don't ask me how I am if you don't even give a fuck. Americans are obsessed with celebrities and celebrity life. America is obsessed with television.

Americans' happiness is either material belongings or having money. You can't buy happiness and your car shouldn't make you happy. Americans don't care if you are a homeless person on the street. If you are homeless and that person asks for some change, the American is so arrogant that they won't even give that person 25 cents. That person is homeless for a reason! He/she/it was an alcoholic! Maybe, just maybe that person lost everything and they have no choice but to live on the streets. Americans have no sense of community. It's all about self. I try to be friends with neighbors or people that live by me, but nope. I could talk about how filithy Americans are all day, but I don't want to crash this site. In short, Americans are fake. Americans are narcissistic. Americans are arrogant. Americans are ignorant. Americans are stupid. Americans are materialistic. Americans are ultra religious. Americans are hypocrites. Americans take what America has for granted. American women have the ovaries to say they are being oppressed? Try leaving as a woman in Saudi Arabia or another Islamic country and see how well you fair there. American woman, meet silver spoon, open your mouth...Oh yeah, here comes the silver platter!

My personality doesn't mesh well with the majority of Americans. I believe Denmark is the best place for me. The Danes have similar personalities to me. They are independent (real independence), opinionated, atheist, and have sense of community. If it is not Denmark, it will be in a Scandinavia or a country with a high atheist population. I like to make friends. I talk to anyone. I want to be friends with everyone. You feel guilty because you can't make friends anymore, but in the past you could. I always tell myself that my atheism destroyed my life in America, but I wouldn't say that. Yes, I did lose friends and family members, but they were pieces of shit anyway. You are not real friends or family members because you wouldn't disown me for not believing in a God. That is ridiculous. I tend to be blunt and NOT politically correct. People think I am offensive, but that's just how I am now.

I have changed so much as far as what I think about things and it is wonderful. I used to hold everything inside and I wouldn't talk. Now? I will say what I have to say and I don' t care if you get pussy hurt. Anyway, that's why I am leaving America. I am not a fake person and I won't be fake just to get a girlfriend or friends. That's why I hate PUA so much. You have to eventually be yourself. The late, great Bernie Mac said this in "House Party 3," Be yourself! If people don't like you for being yourself, fuck 'em!" Those are the truest words ever spoken. Never change for anyone. I am also not going to be a Christian just to have a girlfriend or friends. If you don't accept me for my beliefs or lack thereof, then fuck you. I am a very open minded person. I tolerant lots of things, but one thing I don't tolerate is bullshit and America is full of it.

Alright, I am done writing my novella lol.

Why I Am Leaving America

If you move to Denmark, and all your shit is blue, people are still going to think you're a wierdo.

Why I Am Leaving America

Denmark sounds like it sucks more than America from Roosh's book.

Why I Am Leaving America

Why did you post this? I could attack the essay, but it's transparently stupid and childish - not that there aren't reasons to dislike America.

His arguments boil down in part to

1. OMG Evangelical Christianzzz!!
2. Americans are cliquish and the Danish aren't. If you've been to both, you know this is horseshit.

And hating pickup as a man is usually a sign of underlying, weird personal insecurities.

Why I Am Leaving America

Do you wear your atheism on your sleeve or something?

In 42 years I can count the times religion has come up on one hand.

Why I Am Leaving America

This comes straight from HappierAbroad, btw.

That forum's message isn't entirely bad and there is occasionally a good thread/post, but I also notice a preponderance of childish/silly uber-beta rants like this. Probably why I don't go there a lot these days.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Why I Am Leaving America

He does sound like a weirdo but he is right about the materialism.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Why I Am Leaving America

I don't think there's a black dude in America who "hasn't felt racism". This article was probably written by a geeky white kid after an argument with his parents.

Quote: (02-27-2012 09:21 PM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 09:03 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Why did you post this?

I was interested in seeing what people's reaction on this forum might be to this guys reasons for wanting to go overseas.

I think the guy has wrong reasons for moving abroad. In the same way I don't drink while angry, I wouldn't ever move while pissed off. You set the bar too high for the country you're moving to and when you're disappointed, you'll feel all alone in the world.

Why I Am Leaving America

Quote: (02-27-2012 09:03 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Why did you post this?

I was interested in seeing what people's reaction on this forum might be to this guys reasons for wanting to go overseas.

Why I Am Leaving America

Quote: (02-27-2012 09:08 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Do you wear your atheism on your sleeve or something?

In 42 years I can count the times religion has come up on one hand.
Wal-Mart.....

Random Dude : Are these Wal-puffs as good as Cheetos?

Black atheist: Is that want you really want to know? What's this really about?

Blah blah blah....

BTW.. anything talked about in Tucson should stay there. It's the most retarded place on the planet. I go there. See a data sheet? Nope.

Why I Am Leaving America

This is horseshit. I think some Americans take their country for granted. It is not a perfect country, but it has many qualities and He should be thankful (to god or to random luck since he is an atheist)that he was born in the US.

I bet he has never been to a third world country and neither have endured any hard time on his life to see first hand how people live in poverty and desperation. How it is to see the poor being totally ignored while few rich men can live a life of corruption and luxury without worrying. At least America has a functioning justice system for most cases.

I get that people are shallow and materialistic but this is not only in the US. He could find his "niche" to be in contact with more interesting people with different values. I doubt that he can't find it in America.

The Atheist rant is total bullshit , if he wanted to be in a place where he wouldn't be bothered because of this why he don't just move to NYC or any other liberal and cosmopolitan American city ? Don't need to leave America for that.

I say if he likes Danish culture that much I wish him to be happy there , but I bet that if he lived for 1 year in one of the poorest , crime-infested lawless areas in Brazil or in any other developing country (or even in some places in Western Europe) he would return home crying asking for momma like a baby.

I know people who would KILL to live in the US , so stop whining and go make something out of your life.

* I'm not american.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Why I Am Leaving America

I can't hate on nobody doing what they want if they truly believe its best for them. He will probably clean house with the mannish blanc lizards in Juntland no doubt.

He was reaching hard and was off on a lot of stuff. His critique of America was spot on tho, as somebody whom has lived there and now looks from the outside Americans materialism and conformity is its biggest issue. Herd mentality is never good, but from Roosh's experience Denmark suffers the same herd issues also, just because evreybody tries so hard to be different it does not equal true freedom. I don't think any 1st world Country will offer that to you. Its is also funny because as conformitive and loopy as America is nobody really truly gives a fuck about you I can see how Denmark would offer any more free expression.

I can't rag on the dude tho. He is chasing what he deems right for him. I hope to be in that position soon.

Why I Am Leaving America

Quote: (02-27-2012 10:02 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

* I'm not american.

If you took this guy's place in America, it'd be a win-win-win, for you, for him, and for America.

Why I Am Leaving America

Although America has it's share of bullshit that we have to deal with it really comes down to him..

I can guarantee you no matter where he goes whether it's Denmark or South Korea. He will always run into the same bullshit...

No matter how much he thinks how progressive Denmark is & "think just like me" , they still hold fears, prejudices & insecurities that he won't escape..

Why I Am Leaving America

Quote: (02-27-2012 10:02 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

This is horseshit. I think some Americans take their country for granted. It is not a perfect country, but it has many qualities and He should be thankful (to god or to random luck since he is an atheist)that he was born in the US.

I bet he has never been to a third world country and neither have endured any hard time on his life to see first hand how people live in poverty and desperation. How it is to see the poor being totally ignored while few rich men can live a life of corruption and luxury without worrying. At least America has a functioning justice system for most cases.

I get that people are shallow and materialistic but this is not only in the US. He could find his "niche" to be in contact with more interesting people with different values. I doubt that he can't find it in America.

The Atheist rant is total bullshit , if he wanted to be in a place where he wouldn't be bothered because of this why he don't just move to NYC or any other liberal and cosmopolitan American city ? Don't need to leave America for that.

I say if he likes Danish culture that much I wish him to be happy there , but I bet that if he lived for 1 year in one of the poorest , crime-infested lawless areas in Brazil or in any other developing country (or even in some places in Western Europe) he would return home crying asking for momma like a baby.

I know people who would KILL to live in the US , so stop whining and go make something out of your life.

* I'm not american.

I agree with Mr GM fully. All these whiners need to go to a third world country to get their perspectives in check. As Mr GM said, there are people that will LITERALLY murder for your passport.
This cat talks about Denmark..has he actually lived there?

All these guys make all these glorious allegations about how great other countries are from some glorified vacation or some drivel that some citizen tells them when they meet them.
Go there and find out what is going down.
Again, I can't illustrate the importance of travelling. In fact, travelling on a budget is even better because this forces you to rub noses with the hoi polloi of the country.
Fcuk that resort bullshyt. Fcuk, I really gotta start up my blog.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Why I Am Leaving America

I don't think he said anywhere in the post that he had actually been to Denmark. It sounds like he is basing this image of a Scandinavian utopia on shit he has read on the net.

If the dude is as weird in real life as he sounds in the post, there is a good chance that he will be EXTREMELY disappointed when he finally moves to Denmark. A lot of folks that hate where they live now build up this fantasy image of another country. When reality hits them in the face, more often than not, they return to their home country with their tail between their legs.

Why I Am Leaving America

From your description, you will be happy in Québec . You only need to learn french .

Why I Am Leaving America

Quote: (02-28-2012 09:24 AM)joehoya Wrote:  

I don't think he said anywhere in the post that he had actually been to Denmark. It sounds like he is basing this image of a Scandinavian utopia on shit he has read on the net.

If the dude is as weird in real life as he sounds in the post, there is a good chance that he will be EXTREMELY disappointed when he finally moves to Denmark. A lot of folks that hate where they live now build up this fantasy image of another country. When reality hits them in the face, more often than not, they return to their home country with their tail between their legs.

Quote:Quote:

Going to Ethiopia (Africa) (Read my Decision)
I have finally decided where I need to be. Even though I have had incredible responses from South Korea, Germany, Russia, Thailand, China, Japan and an undisclosed location in Asia, I have decided to go to Ethiopia. I have talked to greatness and I think is it the best? Why? This made me want to:

http://naughtynomad.com/2011/02/25/10-re...-ethiopia/

^^^

It makes sense right? I will discuss why I chose this later when I get enough responses. Thanks guys!

Meanwhile he changed his decision to Germany and now to Africa though he likes white chicks.

Why I Am Leaving America

All places will have their share of problems. You just gotta choose which problems you deal better with.

Usually, the things you dislike are just a different aspect, and thus are tied together,to the things you like.

Everywhere you will have to make a choice, it is about prioritizing the problems you can handle compared to benefits you are given.

Take your pick.

Why I Am Leaving America

Bunch of bullshit. Some if it is true, however, these issues are very easy to ignore. Why would you discuss atheism with some random person? Just say ok and be on your way. I know these types - super opinionated about whatever - atheism, libertarianism, etc. Ready to argue with whatever stranger he meets. My diagnosis is lack of social skills and common sense.
Not sure how he would integrate in Denmark - it seems to me that although outwardly liberal, the people (native white Danes) seem to be a bit exclusive. Might be hard to make social circle as an opinionated black guy.

Why I Am Leaving America

Why leave America? just get multiple passports and be a citizen of multiple countries; that's my goal. Sure, I'll pay taxes to N. America as long as I live (and even after I die, I still have to pay taxes to Uncle SAM), but who cares, my deductions and write-offs make up for it.

I am the only guy I know MY AGE (37) WHO HAS no kids, no wife or ex-wife, no debt, no bullshit in my life...and I still get back thousands from the IRS after my write-offs/deductions every year. Add to that the laughable 300USD per month I pay in health insurance to protect me form any nasty shit a girl may give me from sex with treatment in the TOP TIER PRIVATE HOSPITALS, and I'm fucking set as an American!

Mixx

Why I Am Leaving America

Evangelical Atheist.

Why I Am Leaving America

... but then there is the police state and the lack of freedom.

[Image: undecided.gif]

Why I Am Leaving America

I don't understand how it feels like hating your home country and leave.

I am sure he has a lot of friends who live normal life with GFs. Sounds like too much excuse to me.

Why I Am Leaving America

"Interesting fact: more Christians are in jail than atheists, but atheists don't have any morals?"

I love arguments like this. Of course there are more Christians in jail than Atheists, the US has far more Christians living here than we do Atheists.

This guy must be going door to door and preaching Atheism to get so much hate, because I rarely talk about my religion (or lack there of) with people. It just doesn't come up.