rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does being beautiful make chicks shallow?...and Who To Game

I was sitting at a table with three other people in Giant Unsanitary Refrigerator U-------. Firstly, A girl I adore but whom most appearance-focused players would call a 6; second, another expat, and third, this--creature-- I will describe.

She is a blond who is much prettier than Paris Hilton, more like Charlize Theron. Before anyone starts with "Jessica Alba at her peak was a 6"; post the pics of you with a chick like that. This chick was on a level; where you look at her face, and your attention moves around to each perfect part-- sympathetic, shiny eyes, perfectly sculpted little nose, elegant forehead. Before you know it you've been staring at her for 30-40 seconds and the girl you're with is glaring at her, helpless against The Creature's natural beauty. She was (inevitably in my view) headed to another, wealthier country to visit a guy there. There is no way she's going to be in the EE hellhole she was now in 2-3 years.

She doesn't even look real. Literally, she looks like a template from which they manufacture beautiful women.

My expat friend comments on how beautiful she is. Somehow I get asked what I think .

"You have an unusual face." I said to her sounding fairly detached.

She is displeased, but not rudely so. Someone comments on my choice of words with surprise while I marvel at how far I've come from the gushing I would have spouted a couple years ago.

"Oh, she's pretty..." I add, as if trying to spare her feelings.

"Well, I hope so.." she added, not in a bitchy way, more by way of admitting it was important to her.

She looked a little downcast.

I looked at the girl I had spent a couple hours talking to, who was a little insecure, eccentric, and had a bigger nose and imperfect skin. I was far more sexually turned on by her.

Why?

The Creature was like a phantom, for those moments when the assurance of her beauty was pulled out from under her, she was like an actor without a script. Who was she?

She seemed hollow. She functioned as an object of desire, and always being the target of attention I had the feeling that she had very little desire of her own at all. Like the way someone who had inherited a billion dollars thinks about money.

The "ugly" girl, had a host of insecurities and unmet emotional needs and all of this called out for love, with the promise of being deeply appreciated by her. This turned me on and made me feel much more nurturing than the "10"'s fragile exterior.

The Creature seemed hollow. I won't pretend if she was into me I wouldn't gleefully have sex with her, but it would be a different kind.

I got the feeling that being really beautiful takes up so much of your mental and emotional energy, you don't have any left to give anyone else.

=======

When I 've been in a country where Whale-Ism and Murkabeests are not in abundance, and beauty is the normal state for much of the young female population, it becomes a lot less important for me.

Whereas amidst the thundering hooves of the Murkabeests, I struggle to find the rare, healthy exception to mate with; here the more noticable variation is who is more into you.

That's now what excites me.

Ha.

When I first saw the thread, I thought you wrote:

"Does being beautiful make chicks swallow?"

Quote: (02-27-2012 02:01 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Ha.

I saw the same thing as you G!

Quote: (02-27-2012 02:07 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Ha.

hear ye hear ye!

Ha.

me too. I was like, "No fuckin' way!"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-27-2012 02:07 AM)CJ Wrote:  

Ha.

Same here ! i thought it was one of those Greek kamaki insights in female psyche and was preparing to laugh.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Does being beautiful makes chicks swallow?...And who to blame

This thread never had a chance. Maybe someone will put it back on track [Image: icon_razz.gif]

What is this? Fiction?
Seriously man, here's the breakdown of your story,

1. Ugly chicks, one hot chick.
2. Badly neg hot chick after staring at her.
3. Socially awkward moment.
4. Clandestinely fish for compliments by posting prosaic analysis.
5. Get criticized by a dickhead.

That's pretty much all I see here. Did you bang?

What's this thread about again?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Beautiful girls respond generally better to pick up because men treat them better.Ugly and average looking girls are negatively prejudiced towards men to bigger extent because everytime out the men hit on their beautiful friends and ignore them.So they tend to become bitter cockblockers.

Dynamics of beautiful-ugly girl.Ugly girl chooses the beautiful girl as a company because she hopes that some of the good looking men who hit on their friend will turn on her.Beautiful girl chooses the ugly girl as company because in this way her attractiveness is toned more,she can use the ugly girl as cockblocker on wish(she detests guys) and has sth to offer to the ugly girl(eg free drinks by guys) to take sth in exchange(eg help at lessons).

Anyway when you crack the combination ugly girl beautiful girl it is always better to focus on the beautiful girl.The ugly girl will hate you for focusing on her in order to get her friend since she knows you do everything for her friend.However you should buy some drinks for the ugly girl for her to have sth in advance and the beautiful girl to have offered sth as exchange.

Also ugly girls have a lower threshold of attraction than beautiful girls that is when you talk to the ugly girl you have to lower your level of attraction.This will be become boring for the beautiful girl so if you talk to both of them you have to swift and change always direction play with levels when you see that one girl gets bored change your level,energy etc.If girls are good friends and been together for long time they are usually coordinated to the same level of energy by mutual compromise however if they are not so close they may display very different kinds of behaviour.So calibration is always needed.

Well written, enjoyed the story. I would be astonished if there were not a whole host of threads about the relationship between a woman's attractiveness and her perceived "depth" already on the forum. I would consider yourself fortunate if you've reached a stage in your evolution where something other than the physical appearance excites you. Nine times out of ten (and much to my frustration) I will pursue the "hotter" one in a pair or group, even though on a personal level I usually grow to dislike them because, as you pointed out, they've failed to enrich themselves in any other way than their looks.

I think I know where you're coming from. Obviously I want to bang the living hell out of "10s" but when I run into hotter girls I spend most of my time just looking at them instead of thinking about banging them, whereas the girls with weirder features (not like troll weird, but interesting face shape) or something along those lines I just want to bang all night long. In first year there was this girl in one of my classes, I don't even know where she was from she had a really weird facial structure but every time I saw her I just wanted to go neanderthal, pick her up drag her to the bathroom and fuck the shit out of her.

I don't know if its some kind of weird pedestalization thing or something, still working on figuring that out, but most of the girls I've banged are definitely hot, but look nothing like most other girls.

The way I read this, 2 guys and 2 girls are talking. 1 guy says pretty girl is pretty. You neg her. She bristles. You compliment. She light weight reacts.

Not sure where the shallowness comes from, cause most people don't take insults...."observations" well.

During your discussion, what did the pretty girl say?

WIA

Quote: (02-27-2012 02:48 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Ha.

Ha! Me ten. I'm shocked that it doesn't actually say that. Some sort of optical illusion.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (02-27-2012 10:45 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 02:48 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Ha.

Ha! Me ten. I'm shocked that it doesn't actually say that. Some sort of optical illusion.

Jeez.

I just saw the thread again this morning and I thought he really changed it to:

Wait, Was this Beta?™ of me to think that?

Quote: (02-27-2012 06:09 AM)Hades Wrote:  

What is this? Fiction? Did you Bang?

Did I bang? No way dude, you cannot compare to the total betanesss I achieved in this events described in this story. I think I was supposed to deftly steal the 10, never later call the 6, and then optionally never call the 10 again.

Try all this shit with 22 year olds when you're 50+ and get back to me on your stunning game success rate, will you? You develop a sense of humor if you're going to keep at it.

Fiction--No, boots on the ground in the UFridge. Deb Bauchery
has seen the archetype chick I mention.

Where are you, by the way?

It looks like you've gotten some good reviews, wouldn't your efforts be better spent
writing a post that isn't "prosaic", rather than beating up on me?

Quote: (02-27-2012 10:57 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Jeez.

I just saw the thread again this morning and I thought he really changed it to:

Wait, Was this Beta?™ of me to think that?

It's hilarious crowd psychology now, I even see "swallow" when I read my own post. I don't think you can change thread titles.

Quote: (02-27-2012 08:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I was just musing here in the Giant Refrigerator about whether it's worth it much of the time to go after 9+ chicks even here because it seems to make someone so uninteresting.

I should have mentioned the other side of the coin, that I think 9+ chicks are better at gracefully blowing you off when you fail, simply because they have more practice at it.

I've had 6's here give me their BOYFRIEND'S phone numbers as "jokes", which was very unnerving for me. They didn't know how to politely blow a guy off.

Quote: (02-27-2012 06:09 AM)Hades Wrote:  

What is this? Fiction?
Seriously man, here's the breakdown of your story,

1. Ugly chicks, one hot chick.
2. Badly neg hot chick after staring at her.
3. Socially awkward moment.
4. Clandestinely fish for compliments by posting prosaic analysis.
5. Get criticized by a dickhead.

That's pretty much all I see here. Did you bang?

Clandestine is the wrong word usage here, it implies a group of people working together, but I wrote the post about the UkeFridge alone. A better word might be "surreptitiously."

(PREQUEL: The Night Before The Table of Four)
Although I got brought to the [literally] underground club where I met the interesting girl by others, I opened her alone when she walked past me. I will reveal the secret, easy-to-remember DHV compliment I learned for UkeFridge only by PM

When my odd girl, the 10, and another girl left the club; me and a pal sprang up and blatantly stalked them out of the club without saying goodbye to anyone, and I got her number outside with a Total Aspie Beta Broadside ™ by standing there after I got their attention by asking their names, then looking away from everyone and forlornly mumbled " I want to get <interesting's> number. "

I challenge ANYONE to out-Beta THAT!

The girls cackled with glee-- I think they rarely ( like never) see vulnerability displayed by Uke guys--and I got the number, on the cold UkeFridge street outside the stunning Opera house, and got a date for the next night with her and she showed up.

That's when I managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Most people are shallow, and the more vociferously a person denies that they're shallow, then it probably means that they're more shallow than anybody. In dealing with women I myself am unapologetically shallow, and chances are if you post here you are too...but that's okay, we're men, it's our birthright to be shallow.

So does being beautiful make a girl swallow shallow; I can't conclusively answer this, but I also have met several attractive girls (including one I have mentioned a few times here) who actually seemed accomplished, intelligent and capable, almost like they were trying to prove to the world that 'Just because I'm hot, doesn't mean I can't be other stuff, too!'

But at the same time I'm suspicious of these girls because I wonder how much of their respect, admiration and accomplishments come from the fact that they're hot, and you talk to them and they rarely seem smarter than any other girl, but yet they're really attractive, and they have the best of it all, what's that about?

I've known some beautiful girls who were shallow and I've known some beautiful girls who were not shallow. I don't really care if they are shallow or not. I only want them for sex anyways...

But, more importantly, I have found that most beautiful girls swallow. I have heard various theories on this...

1) Sexy girls are......well.....sexual. They are literally designed by nature to be sexual creatures. Most of their life men are hitting on them and women are trying to be like them. They know they have this power. This power can sometimes dominate their thoughts and emotions, especially when they get horny. They can be sexual beasts. The biggest freaks I know are very good looking women.

2) Beautiful girls are freakier girls. They know they look good so they have less inhibitions. Sex appeal comes so easy to them that they can get bored with the everyday sexual competition and ritual. They know they are on a higher level then most and they want to experience and explore this higher level of sexuality. They almost expect to have a better sex life then the average looking people. If they don't, they will use their powers to make it happen.

Sometimes they think that having a crazier sex life then most will make them happier or make them feel more powerful. I love to catch pretty girls when they are going through a crises like this!!

3) Kinky sex makes girls feel sexy and beautiful. Nothing makes a girl feel special like getting ravished and dominated in bed. A beautiful girl who has been getting hit on by dorky betas all day needs the reality check of an alpha cumming in her mouth. She wants to be reminded that she is still a woman. Sometimes she gets confused by the femininity of modern man. A throbbing cock in her mouth with a firm hand on the back of her head lets her know that everything is ok.

inknowexactly, this is just my pet theory but if a person is swal- I mean...shallow that means they haven't experienced much adversity that would force them to solve problems, seek out better options, and grow in the process.

When you're attractive, people are generally extra nice to you, come to you first and want to please you then you think the world's all "hunky dory." These conditions:

-don't give you incentive to reach out to talk to people, people talk to you first...you don't learn social/conversational skills

-don't make you want to learn, people generally do things for you first...
you don't care to be curious about many things, you don't develop taste

-don't make you think, nobody challenged your thoughts...you don't get deeper insight of things

All the things above are conditions that will make you shwallow

I derived my pet theory from my perception of beautiful people (girls) and musical tastes. The more attractive you are, the more your taste in music sucks. The best music out there came from poignant expression of pain and suffering that you relate with. Beautiful people (girls) don't relate to this and are mainly attracted to the power of the artist not the music. And that's why they swallow after the concert.

Quote: (02-27-2012 11:41 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 08:14 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I was just musing here in the Giant Refrigerator about whether it's worth it much of the time to go after 9+ chicks even here because it seems to make someone so uninteresting.

This assumes some girls are interesting. Haven't met an interesting one myself, and I've met a lot of women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-27-2012 12:54 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

inknowexactly, this is just my pet theory but if a person is swal- I mean...shallow that means they haven't experienced much adversity that would force them to solve problems, seek out better options, and grow in the process.

When you're attractive, people are generally extra nice to you, come to you first and want to please you then you think the world's all "hunky dory." These conditions:

-don't give you incentive to reach out to talk to people, people talk to you first...you don't learn social/conversational skills

-don't make you want to learn, people generally do things for you first...
you don't care to be curious about many things, you don't develop taste

-don't make you think, nobody challenged your thoughts...you don't get deeper insight of things

All the things above are conditions that will make you shwallow

I derived my pet theory from my perception of beautiful people (girls) and musical tastes. The more attractive you are, the more your taste in music sucks. The best music out there came from poignant expression of pain and suffering that you relate with. Beautiful people (girls) don't relate to this and are mainly attracted to the power of the artist not the music. And that's why they swallow after the concert.

Does being beautiful make chicks shwallow?

Quote: (02-27-2012 01:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2012 12:54 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

inknowexactly, this is just my pet theory but if a person is...

(snip.)

Does being beautiful make chicks shwallow?

Lots of it.