rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Billionaire's Boys Club

Billionaire's Boys Club

This thread is for the most disgusting display of wealth you've ever came across. Things that make you want to say: tax the fucker out of the rich.

Topic includes: sick rides that cost more than a mortgage; Timepieces worth more than a teacher's retirement money; specially handcrafted loafers; platinum plated whips; razor sharp custom suits that's worth a year's rent in Beverly hills; +$18,000 box of cigars; a bottle of vino capable of paying a student loan; a 100% Egyptian cotton duvet with thread count through the roof; limited edition sidearms; slick, customized Gulfstream jets; mega-yachts; and even more inordinate mega palatial residencies; +$1,000 business cards; luxury turntables more expensive than a BMW, etcetera...etcetera. You know, the shit that tells everybody else "fuck you, you are nothing!"

Billionaire's Boys Club

My love. Wish i can afford it right now:

ECOSSE TITANIUM:

[Image: 2008-ecosse-heretic-titan-3_1024x0w.jpg]

[Image: 2008-ecosse-heretic-titan-6_1024x0w.jpg]

[Image: 2008-ecosse-heretic-titan-8w.jpg]

[Image: 101pimp_my_bike-177d7c5.jpg]

OTHER BIKES:

Billionaire's Boys Club

Stuart Hughes and Richard Jewels have crafted a sick suit: R.Jewels Diamond Edition, made out of a special blend of Cashmere wool and silk, complete with pocket square.

The asking price?.....i smooth $943,000 USD. Check it out:

[Image: stuart-hughes-r-jewel-diamond-suit-300x207.jpg]

Billionaire's Boys Club

Lamborghini Reventon

[Image: lamborghin-reventon-next-to-the-tornado-thumbnail.jpg]

[Image: lamborghini-reventon-back-view-thumbnail.jpg]

STATS:
Vehicle Type: Super Sport Coupe
Base Price: $1,600,000.00
Dimensions Length: 190 in. (470 cm)
Width: 81 in. (205.8 cm)
Height: 44.7 in. (113.5 cm)
Wheel Base: 104.9 in. (266.5 cm)
Luggage Capacity: NA
Maximum Seating: 2 people
Performance Engine: 6.5L 48-valve DOHC V12
Displacement: 6496 cc
Horsepower: 650 HP
Max RPM: 8000 RPM
Torque: 487 lb-ft @ 6000 rpm
Transmission: 6-Speed Automated Manual
0-60 mph: 3.3 seconds
Maximum Speed: 211 mph (339 km/h)

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 03:52 PM)Entropy Wrote:  

Stuart Hughes and Richard Jewels have crafted a sick suit: R.Jewels Diamond Edition, made out of a special blend of Cashmere wool and silk, complete with pocket square.

The problem is that 90% of women will go up to you and say "Nice suit, is that a Hugo Boss?" [Image: dodgy.gif]

same goes for watches, women are clueless, about as clueless as most men are about shoes.

I once had a really hot girl tell me that she loves my watch ( I was wearing my Richard Mille RM11 ), and then, she told me that she actually loves to see guys wearing rolexes; which you all know guys can have for 4KUSD.....PLOP!

Mixx

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:12 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

The problem is that 90% of women will go up to you and say "Nice suit, is that a Hugo Boss?" [Image: dodgy.gif]

same goes for watches, women are clueless, about as clueless as most men are about shoes.

Mixx

You don't need expensive shit to pick up women. You can strap balloons to your ear and wear gym clothes and still pick up chicks(i have done that as a bet in college actually)

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:15 PM)Entropy Wrote:  

Mixx

You don't need expensive shit to pick up women. You can strap balloons to your ear and wear gym clothes and still pick up chicks(i have done that as a bet in college actually)

I think I was unclear. I did not mean to imply that you need expensive things to get women, I was trying to say the opposite; you don't!

Wearing a 960K suit, will not get you anymore play than the guy wearing the $500USD Hugo Boss suit. All a woman sees is a nice suit, and that's all she cares about when deciding to fuck you.

I love my watch, and never got it for the purpose of picking up women. My car is actually only worth 8,000USD, and I bang in it all the time =)

Ironically, women pay more attention to how expensive/cheap clothes/accessories OTHER WOMEN ARE WEARING!

Mixx

Billionaire's Boys Club

I once had a really hot girl tell me that she loves my watch ( I was wearing my Richard Mille RM11 ), and then, she told me that she actually loves to see guys wearing rolexes; which you all know guys can have for 4KUSD.....PLOP!

Mixx

This is why I dont own expensive things, its got nothing to do with me being broke, I'm just ahead of the curve [Image: tard.gif]

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Billionaire's Boys Club

Gurkha -- His Majesty's Reserve Cigar

Each one is blended by Kaizad Hansotia. Only a 100 boxes are made each year.

"His Majesty’s Reserve. These cigars aren’t just made with premium tobacco—they’re also infused with a generous portion of Louis XIII Cognac in a process that retains the flavor of the tobacco. Louis XIII Cognac, as you may know, is one of the finest cognacs on the market today.".

How much will this set you back? $1,500 per one cigar.

[Image: expensive-cigar-his-majestys-reserve.jpg]

Billionaire's Boys Club

Bugatti Atlantic...Sold 30 million
[attachment=4793]

Billionaire's Boys Club

Based on looks alone:

Ford GT:
[Image: Ford-GT_2005_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg]

or this Alfa Romeo:
[Image: Classic-Sports-Cars1.jpg]

In excellent condition, the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 will bring in £2,000,000

Billionaire's Boys Club

Apparently this brought 32 really large.

1963 Ferrari 250 GTO

[Image: 1963_ferrari_250_gto_isnsn.jpg]

I like...

Billionaire's Boys Club

I agree you don't need to have expensive things to attract chicks but what helps a lot is having a sense of personal style

This can be done for much less money than most guys imagine.

Most important thing for a suit-or any clothing really- is the fit. A good tailor is essential.

As for watches I have a reasonably priced Movado that has gotten compliments-even once that it was "sexy". But i agree women don't know anything about watches.

I drive a 90's SUV and I don't think it's ever lost me any bangs.

One item that is worth investing in however is shoes-this is a huge deal with women and they will judge you by your shoes.

Excellent shoes make a silent statement about you that women will notice

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Billionaire's Boys Club

[Image: stutz_blackhawk_1969_prototype.jpg]

[Image: 1968_dodge_super_bee-pic-3063371357334041913.jpeg]

[Image: 1967-Pontiac-GTO-Convert-rd-fa-sy.jpg]

[Image: Img1566_copy.jpg]

Or riding in the back seat of

[Image: towncarbentley-4_opt.jpg]

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 04:19 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I think I was unclear. I did not mean to imply that you need expensive things to get women, I was trying to say the opposite; you don't!

Wearing a 960K suit, will not get you anymore play than the guy wearing the $500USD Hugo Boss suit. All a woman sees is a nice suit, and that's all she cares about when deciding to fuck you.

I love my watch, and never got it for the purpose of picking up women. My car is actually only worth 8,000USD, and I bang in it all the time =)

Ironically, women pay more attention to how expensive/cheap clothes/accessories OTHER WOMEN ARE WEARING!

Mixx

oh, i get it now. Cool beans. You are dead right about that.

Quote: (02-17-2012 05:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Bugatti Atlantic...Sold 30 million

for 30million? seriously? fuuucck me!

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:22 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I agree you don't need to have expensive things to attract chicks but what helps a lot is having a sense of personal style

This can be done for much less money than most guys imagine.

Most important thing for a suit-or any clothing really- is the fit. A good tailor is essential.

As for watches I have a reasonably priced Movado that has gotten compliments-even once that it was "sexy". But i agree women don't know anything about watches.

I drive a 90's SUV and I don't think it's ever lost me any bangs.

One item that is worth investing in however is shoes-this is a huge deal with women and they will judge you by your shoes.

Excellent shoes make a silent statement about you that women will notice

You wont get any argument from me about that.

Quote: (02-17-2012 05:47 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Based on looks alone:

Ford GT:
[Image: Ford-GT_2005_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg]

or this Alfa Romeo:
[Image: Classic-Sports-Cars1.jpg]

In excellent condition, the Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 will bring in £2,000,000

i like it...like it. I envy the lads who get to test drive these babies....

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:27 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[img]
Or riding in the back seat of

[Image: towncarbentley-4_opt.jpg]

I am in love already...i can picture it: white gloves chauffeur who also happens to be ex-SAS soldier, while i seat in the backseat getting caressed by two nymphs.
What i like about this car is that is exudes elegance, subdued, understated posh. "CLASS" is all that is needed to describe this car. Well done, gmanifesto.

Billionaire's Boys Club

"J. Purdey & Sons's Gold-inlaid 12-bore shotguns, designed by gunsmith Ken Hunt. These shotguns are particularly notable for the profusion of gold used in their making and are displayed in an exquisite oak and leather case. Valued at $320,000 to $400,000."

Well, take a look at the beauty:

Billionaire's Boys Club

I am thinking of doing a massive compilations of "how to". By that i mean, from "how to roll your own cigar" to "how to tie double windsor" to "how to doublecross lace a shoe" to "how to open a prosecco or spanish cava" to "how to rock a crisp custom suit with pocket square" etcetera....Of course, contributions are welcome, afterall, i dont know every single thing.

Billionaire's Boys Club

Mike Tyson owns something like 3,000 pigeons. Fucking crazy!

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Billionaire's Boys Club

If I were to spend an absurd amount of money on an auto it'd be the James Bond '64 Aston Martin:

[Image: James-Bonds-1964-Aston-Martin-DB5-2.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Billionaire's Boys Club

Don't what it costs but its a fucking awesome car.

[attachment=4799]

link to car

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Billionaire's Boys Club

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YXW8cg3yd5o/TW...percar.jpg

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/129251/...-R-001.JPG

1.6 million

Billionaire's Boys Club

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:09 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Mike Tyson owns something like 3,000 pigeons. Fucking crazy!

HAHAHAHA. crazy mothefucking son-of-a-bitch. That kind of remind me of Leona Helmsley dog that is worth $12 million dollar or some shit like that.

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:48 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

If I were to spend an absurd amount of money on an auto it'd be the James Bond '64 Aston Martin:

[Image: James-Bonds-1964-Aston-Martin-DB5-2.jpg]

AH! the classic. for whatever reason, i never really get into the aston martin look. dont know why.

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:42 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Don't what it costs but its a fucking awesome car.

link to car

NEIL, it is called the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. COST : 180K TO 190K.

Quote: (02-18-2012 05:35 AM)chairman Wrote:  

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YXW8cg3yd5o/TW...percar.jpg

http://www.auto123.com/ArtImages/129251/...-R-001.JPG

1.6 million

LAD, that is sick:
[Image: 2011-koenigsegg-agera-R%2Bsupercar.jpg]

Nicely done.

Billionaire's Boys Club

Art work: card players by Paul Cezanne

To the art lovers here, i feel compelled to inform you lads that Paul Cezzane's Card Players......that you are looking at below...was fetched for $250 million. Yes, you are reading that correctly...with all due respect....even Paul Cezzane himself, who happens to be a pampered trust fund baby, would balk at this exorbitant price. Anyways, here is the CARD PLAYERS...

[Image: 300px-Card_Players_%285th_version%29_189...ezanne.jpg]

Billionaire's Boys Club

http://dornob.com/for-real-1-6-million-d...ts-on-air/