rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukrainian women shit tests

When you talk to ukrainian girls you will inevitably come across of some of the common shit tests they use.I will present some of them and the answers usually given.

1.Why are you in Ukraine?

This test implies:Are you in Ukraine to hunt girls?If you answer I came to get girls you are immediately disqualified.If you answer I am a professional searching for business opportunities,interested in buying real estate,trying to open a shop or franchise etc you are in to be considered a liar.So carefully choose one reason why you are in Ukraine.How you justify your prsence.Tourist can mean sex tourist for them especially if you happen to be in a city flood by sex tourists or in a city with absolutely no tourist attraction.

2.How long will you stay in Ukraine?

If you answer I came for a week she may decide you are not material for LTR.If you answer I came to stay for long(student etc) she will suspect you are a liar.So you have to think of a clear answer before to this question.From my experience it is usually better to tell the truth but promise to come back soon to show that you are a frequent traveller.If she asks why do you come here often say that you have visited most European countries and Ukraine is your favourite you like the architecture and nature.Maybe the food as well.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?Why do you want ukrainian girl?

If you answer girls in my country suck you may appear as a sociopath or low value who cannot get a decent gf in his country.Or you may appear that you have high selection criteria so she is likely to be excluded as well.Or that you have a problem in character or a secret disadvantage that puts off girls.If you answer girls in my coutry are good she will ask then why do you not have a wife or girlfriend.This is another crucial question.

4.Why do you not have a girlfriend?Why are you not married?

This means what is your story?Are you not eligible to get a wife in your country or are you irresponsible?Or do you have some kind of defect? The answer is sth along the lines of unluckiness I did not happen to meet sb special so she will question whether you are social and cannot find girls through social circles.So be prepared guys.Have an answer beforehand for everything.

My answers would be as follow(although calibratiuon is always needed).

I love Ukraine.It is a spceial country.I have been in Poland,Czech Republic,Hungary,Slovakia,Denmark,Sweden,Germany,Italy,Austria and Ukraine is my favourite destination.You have such nice nature and super architecture.And ukrainian people are very sympathetic.

Then she will tell that you know lots of countries she wants also to travel there etc.

Unfortunately I get a very short vaccation because my job is very demanding.This time I will stay for a week but I will come back soon.Last year I was in Ukraine 5 times in March,May,August etc.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?

Girls are exceptionally beautiful in my country.What I do not like like is their character.They are very arrogant,lazy and materialistic.

To which she will answer:Ukrainian girls are also materialistic.Many of them.-Yes,I know.-Then she will qualify herself as being materialistic or not.For example I like presents or I do not do like the other girls they are whores etc.

3.Why do you want ukrainian girl?

Ukrainian girls are so nice and beautiful.I can never stiop coming here.

Then she will say sth along the lines[Image: confused.gif]o you have an ukrainian girlfriend.Or have you met other girls too? -There you give a vague answer prasing the qualities of ukrainian girls all the time.

4.Why are you not married?

Unfortunately I was not able to find the right person.Most women in my country are not very fit I just do not like them.

I will write to you some other common shit tests.In an extent they happen in all slavic countries except Czech Repubic girls there are very civiized and tacturl and ask indirectly about this stuff during the course of the relationship.

I find it easiest not to lie and be truthful. I think being confident in what you are saying is most important and not to change stories.

I just finished university and want a vacation. I completed 2 faculties so it took me a long time and I need a rest. I'm teaching English and learning Russian here.

(Usually, they ask this question so they can find out how long you will be staying..and to check what profession you have).

I am staying here for a year and maybe more.

They are beautiful on the outside, but I need a girl with a kind heart.
(I've only been asked this question once)

I was busy studying at university and American girls are not interested in starting a family.
(I've never been asked this question)

Compare to Greek women shit tests:
-Do you tell the same to every girl?
-Do we know each other?
-Where are your friends? Where is your girlfriend?
-I am committed.
-Why did you come to me? Why do you not go to another girl?
-Sorry I find the whole situation ridiculous.
-Does your mother have other smart sons like you?
Etc
You see the difference in level of difficulty is obvious.

I wonder why you guys put up with this and don't go instead to the resorts where these girls vacation. When on holiday they are not shit-testing, they are shit-faced!
Russian girls in Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt, and Bulgaria during the summer just lie on the beach and down one "berezovoi sok" after another all day long. This means "juice of aspen" and is their name for brandy-and-coke. It's included in the all you can drink in their vacation package.
Much easier to approach and close, especially if you stay in the same hotel. No shit-tests, they don't want an LTR, they don't care if you have a girlfriend or wife back at home. They are there just to have fun.

Mixx seems to me all the wiser for not wanting to travel to Ukraine and put up with visa hassle, high travel costs, bad food, bad weather.... All for some Ukrainian pussy that can be had elsewhere easier!

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:53 AM)K-man Wrote:  

I wonder why you guys put up with this and don't go instead to the resorts where these girls vacation. When on holiday they are not shit-testing, they are shit-faced!
Russian girls in Turkey, Tunisia, Egypt, and Bulgaria during the summer just lie on the beach and down one "berezovoi sok" after another all day long. This means "juice of aspen" and is what they call the brandy-and-coke. It's all you drink in their all-inclusive vacation package.
Much easier to approach and close, especially if you stay in the same hotel. No shit-tests, they don't want an LTR, they don't care if you have a girlfriend or wife back at home. They are there just to have fun.

Mixx seems to me all the wiser for not wanting to travel to Ukraine and put up with visa hassle, high travel costs, bad food, bad weather.... All for some Ukrainian pussy that can be had elsewhere easier!

All good advice except some of us are looking for an LTR.

Girls that have the money to travel are more likely to be spoiled. Resorts are great if your looking for just sex, no doubts about that.

Been there done that.It is not so simple.Many Russian Ukrainian women travel to resorts with boyfriends or parents and many are stuck up and do not like contact with foreigners.Also local guys there have an edge because they stay at the resorts and can offer added value like extended vacations free drinks(if they are barmen whatever).Especially in Turkey local guys will actively try to cockblock you.And mind you most of these men come in clusters.One needs to know how different nationalities approach the pick up.Americans may prefer to go solo but this is not the case for everyone.
Guys you need to know how to pass the shit tests.It is like saying I want to enter university but I do not want to stand the SAT.

In the Baltics I've focus group tested a lot of answers. I noticed that I had to make some changes from Poland. My backstory is gradually improving for FSU countries.

1.Why are you here?

"I'm looking for a wife."

This is said with a smile. Girls always accuse me of lying but then it lets me talk about other countries I've been and how I "almost" found a wife in Poland and Brazil. I tell them I'm "old" and it's soon time for me to settle down. Saying "sex and drugs" does NOT work in the Baltics like it did in Poland! Now the wife answer may repulse an American girls, but Eastern European girls, even young ones, really dig it. I call back the wife joke throughout our interaction.

Eventually they want to know the real reason so I say...

"I'm studying Russian."

The student angle gets the easiest pass. When they ask why I want to study Russian, I tell a story about how Washington DC has a lot of Russians, that I've always been interested in the culture, and now I have the opportunity to do it. I make it sound like it's a dream of mine to be fluent in Russian. I can speak a bit now where this technically true answer is more credible.

2. How long will you stay in Ukraine?

"Three months. After that I have to leave for three months before I can come back again."

Lately I've been pretty honest about it and don't feel like I have to lie, though if my departure is soon I try to keep it vague.

I have a mini speech on how American girls are masculine and overweight. I focus my attack on their masculine attitude. I speak about Eastern European having traditional gender roles that makes me "feel like a man." I say how the sweetest, most kind girls I've met have been from Eastern Europe and how I can't possibly date an American girl now. A lot of guys may say you shouldn't bash your country's home girls, that it makes you seem like you failed with them, but I'm honest that I dated for 10 years though but couldn't connect because women are more interested in their career than family. I'm looking for something more traditional, which my country does not provide.

How do you make money?

These girls don't really understand the concept of passive income, so they think I'm rich for being able to wake up at noon every day and what not. I learned that girls don't like it when you say you are currently writing because they are scared you'll write about them. So I say...

"In the USA I wrote several books, a memoir and some travel guides. Every month I get a check for books I've sold so that's how I'm able to live here. I just do a little bit of writing now. My mission right now is to learn Russian."

This is my weakest answer because it's not a traditional job (lawyer, businessman, doctor, etc), but I don't want to lie about this. My personality and look fits the profile of a writer.

Where are you from?

In the east some girls have been skeptical that I'm from the USA due to my Turkish appearance. So now I say, "I was born in the USA but my mom is Turkish. That's why I have such a thick beard." This nips their skepticism in the bud and within 10 minutes they start to feel the "Americanness." Girls here don't mind Turkish appearance, but they complain about their creepy game.

I wouldn't call these questions shit tests, just staple questions that girls ask. They are a great opportunity to show value, charm, and humor. Then you dance, offer to buy a drink, and so on.

---

K-Man I like your "hack," but some guys, for whatever genetic defect they possess, like to do things the ultra-hard way. Plus going to the source means a larger selection and mini LTRs.

Also, with so many possible resort options, how do you pick one where your intended target will be? Are their resorts you recommend?

Quote: (02-17-2012 06:53 AM)K-man Wrote:  

And here I was all this time thinking nobody was "getting" the jist of my posts. Why go to Ukraine, and put up with all of this bullshit instead of going to the Bulgaria, Greek Islands, Montenegro, Croatia in the summer and fuck them there?

* Colombian women do not give so much Bullshit before sex, these Ukraine girls take the crown of pre-sex shit tests. The only bullshit you get from Colombian women is AFTER YOU HAVE SEX WITH HER!! By then, who cares?

Mixx

Quote: (02-17-2012 07:00 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Resorts are great if your looking for just sex, no doubts about that.

Ummm...this the RooshV forum: Bang as many woman as you can in life, for the least amount of effort and money for the international playboy!

This is not a marriage/LTR forum compadre. Of course we want sex only! At least most guys here.

Mixx

I think the problem with starting down the lying path ,if it's not a one night stand ,is if the girl has anything about her, sooner or later you're going to forget something you said which she remembers, and she'll call you out on it.

"Adapting" the truth to suit your situation/city is fine but straight out lying over more than one encounter you're likely to trip yourself up!

Kamaki, When are you going to give the low down on Greek girls? I would love to hear it..Should be hilarious

I am talking about short time travellers.Guys who will stay there maximum 10 days usually one week and in some cases even 3 days.In this case you need to have your story in order.

Actually some girls can even proceed to ask directly about income issues for example how muchdo you make per month and then proceed to opinions like Oh,I think 2000 euro is very few for your country.Many of them have illusions about the economic situation abroad and overestimate the wealth of foreigners.

In Russia,Ukraine it is considered normal to ask about one person's family situation,status and income minutes after you meet him it is not considered rude or tactless as by western standards.

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:54 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In Russia,Ukraine it is considered normal to ask about one person's family situation,status and income minutes after you meet him it is not considered rude or tactless as by western standards.

Well, in that case, in my country, it is not considered rude, or tactless to ask a woman for sex minutes after you first meet her.

So, here is my interaction:

Mixx approaches Ukraine girl:

Mixx:"Kak Dila? Ja Mixx...blah, blah, blah"

{Ukraine girls asks all of her shit test questions above}
....and 5 minutes later.

Ukraine girl: "How much money do you make per month?"
Mixx:"100,000 Euros per month, Wanna have sex?"

Mixx

Quote: (02-17-2012 03:54 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

When you talk to ukrainian girls you will inevitably come across of some of the common shit tests they use.I will present some of them and the answers usually given.

This test implies:Are you in Ukraine to hunt girls?If you answer I came to get girls you are immediately disqualified.If you answer I am a professional searching for business opportunities,interested in buying real estate,trying to open a shop or franchise etc you are in to be considered a liar.So carefully choose one reason why you are in Ukraine.How you justify your prsence.Tourist can mean sex tourist for them especially if you happen to be in a city flood by sex tourists or in a city with absolutely no tourist attraction.

If you answer I came for a week she may decide you are not material for LTR.If you answer I came to stay for long(student etc) she will suspect you are a liar.So you have to think of a clear answer before to this question.From my experience it is usually better to tell the truth but promise to come back soon to show that you are a frequent traveller.If she asks why do you come here often say that you have visited most European countries and Ukraine is your favourite you like the architecture and nature.Maybe the food as well.

If you answer girls in my country suck you may appear as a sociopath or low value who cannot get a decent gf in his country.Or you may appear that you have high selection criteria so she is likely to be excluded as well.Or that you have a problem in character or a secret disadvantage that puts off girls.If you answer girls in my coutry are good she will ask then why do you not have a wife or girlfriend.This is another crucial question.

This means what is your story?Are you not eligible to get a wife in your country or are you irresponsible?Or do you have some kind of defect? The answer is sth along the lines of unluckiness I did not happen to meet sb special so she will question whether you are social and cannot find girls through social circles.So be prepared guys.Have an answer beforehand for everything.

My answers would be as follow(although calibratiuon is always needed).

I love Ukraine.It is a spceial country.I have been in Poland,Czech Republic,Hungary,Slovakia,Denmark,Sweden,Germany,Italy,Austria and Ukraine is my favourite destination.You have such nice nature and super architecture.And ukrainian people are very sympathetic.

Then she will tell that you know lots of countries she wants also to travel there etc.

Unfortunately I get a very short vaccation because my job is very demanding.This time I will stay for a week but I will come back soon.Last year I was in Ukraine 5 times in March,May,August etc.

3.Are girls not beautiful in your country?

Girls are exceptionally beautiful in my country.What I do not like like is their character.They are very arrogant,lazy and materialistic.

To which she will answer:Ukrainian girls are also materialistic.Many of them.-Yes,I know.-Then she will qualify herself as being materialistic or not.For example I like presents or I do not do like the other girls they are whores etc.

3.Why do you want ukrainian girl?

Ukrainian girls are so nice and beautiful.I can never stiop coming here.

Then she will say sth along the lines[Image: confused.gif]o you have an ukrainian girlfriend.Or have you met other girls too? -There you give a vague answer prasing the qualities of ukrainian girls all the time.

4.Why are you not married?

Unfortunately I was not able to find the right person.Most women in my country are not very fit I just do not like them.

I will write to you some other common shit tests.In an extent they happen in all slavic countries except Czech Repubic girls there are very civiized and tacturl and ask indirectly about this stuff during the course of the relationship.

These are exactly the kind of questions girls ask here, but why not just be more honest with your answers.

My answers:

1. "Because it's cheap, and the girls are pretty. And that's it"

2. "For as long as I feel like it, i'm an online freelancer I can work from anywhere in the world, for as long as I like"

3. "No the girls are fucking ugly in England"

4. "I have just come out of a three year relationship, and I need to make sure the next girl is the right fit for me"

Do you really think Ukrainian girls will be repulsed by anything you say?! I cannot make a girl repulsed by my behaviour in Ukraine, and lord know's i've tried!!

I told them things like "hey I hope you don't mind, I haven't cleaned the sheets, I was having sex with a girl only two hours ago"

REAL repulsion is picking your puke stained Ukrainian boyfriend up from the gutter and getting him home.

The more shit I tell girls about my private life the more INTERESTED they are, your value shoots through the roof as you are clearly a man in demand.

The girls know why you're here, it's cheap and you want to fuck loads of girls

Quote: (02-17-2012 10:10 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

These are exactly the kind of questions girls ask here, but why not just be more honest with your answers.

Because, per Hencredible Casanova's post, you must LIE LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER IN UKRAINE, or you wil be labeled a sex tourist giving honest answers.

Girls do not want HONESTY, they want to feel they are not fucking a sex tourist, who also has enough $$$ to stake her out of her miserable life in Ukraine.

MIxx

Well yes I must agree if you are here for a short time then you should say you are coming to live here or something, then again I have used the "it's my last night here" method with success before

Quote: (02-17-2012 09:47 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Ummm...this the RooshV forum: Bang as many woman as you can in life, for the least amount of effort and money for the international playboy!

This is not a marriage/LTR forum compadre. Of course we want sex only! At least most guys here.

Mixx

Then why not visit International Sex Guide forum and stick to P4P? You could bang a whole lot more girls and of higher beauty if you spend your time working and earning $ then paying, instead of trying to meet women.

Serious question.

I know I could be making a whole lot more money if that was my sole purpose right now. Then I could have like 3 models to fuck each day using P4P. But I'm interested in something else.
If the goal is to fuck large numbers of very beautiful girls, why not P4P?

Quote: (02-17-2012 11:53 AM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Mixx

Then why not visit International Sex Guide forum and stick to P4P? You could bang a whole lot more girls and of higher beauty if you spend your time working and earning $ then paying, instead of trying to meet women.

Serious question.

I know I could be making a whole lot more money if that was my sole purpose right now. Then I could have like 3 models to fuck each day using P4P. But I'm interested in something else.
I'm sure Mixx will have an answer for this but here's mine..

It fucks up your Chi. Any old slob can do that. The thrill of the hunt is where it's at because it gives you motivation to have style and stay in shape etc etc.

I'd rather work for 10 hours to bang a five than bang a pro that's a 9 for 20 bucks.

Then why not visit International Sex Guide forum and stick to P4P?

Let's not hijack this thread with hookers vs non-pro girls. We are not whore mongers here, WE ARE HUNTERS, LIKE NATURE MADE US: PURE, UNFILTERED MEN WITH DIGNITY AND BALLS OF STEEL TO TRAILBLAZE THE UNKNOWN!

So, your answer is simple: the thrill we (International playboys) seek is women begging us for sex because we are high value men, not women chasing us for sex, because we have high-value wallets/passports.

Notice I said sex with top notch women for the LEAST AMOUNT OF MONEY; traveling for top notch hookers overseas exclusively, is EXPENSIVE. At least the top tier hookers, not the ones missing teeth, fat or ugly.

hell, 1 week attacking gorgeous hookers in Costa Rica will easily run you 3,000USD on SEX ALONE PER WEEK- given that each girl charges $75-100USD (for 1 hour, more $$$ if you want the entire night). You fuck 3 girls per day/night,and this can add up easily $$$. In colombia, I fuck 3 girls per night sometimes with nothing more than a couple of cocktails or beers, maybe a 30 dollar dinner or a walk in the fucking park!

It is cheaper to GAME girls and build a harem of pussy, than to have ROBOTS/cyborgs of sex spread open their legs for 1 hour, and potentially steal all of your shit while you shower.

Finally, You cannot ever compare the sex you get from a normal non-pro, naive girl whom you've gamed, and have sex with for an entire night, to a PRO girl you pay 75-100USD for 1hr of robotic sex, and as soon as you bust, she is getting dressed on to the next john.

Mixx

Quote: (02-17-2012 12:07 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Mixx

Serious question.

I'm sure Mixx will have an answer for this but here's mine..

It fucks up your Chi. Any old slob can do that. The thrill of the hunt is where it's at because it gives you motivation to have style and stay in shape etc etc.

I'd rather work for 10 hours to bang a five than bang a pro that's a 9 for 20 bucks.

I'm not sure I get this "thrill of the hunt" thing. For me, it seems artificial. I only feel motivated when I have no other choice. Thats why when I'm at a night club hitting on girls hoping for a one night stand..I don't really care. I know that if I really wanted sex, I could just go P4P.

I think I don't really understand this concept. I'm co
ming from a different set of experiences than you guys. I've never really experienced this pick up stuff very much.

I think I'll take a break from posting until I've spent a few months in the FSU.

Quote: (02-17-2012 12:15 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

I think I'll take a break from posting until I've spent a few months in the FSU.

Which of the 15 FSU's? And, why did you choose that one in particular?

Mixx

Quote: (02-17-2012 12:34 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2012 12:15 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Which of the 15 FSU's? And, why did you choose that one in particular?

Mixx

Ukraine dude, its the best one of them all and I've travelled to many of them.

DrainTree, let's not turn this into a P4P vs Game thread. Keep it clean.

Mixx

Serious question.

Because this forum is NOT for P4P. [Image: fatter.gif]

Edit : i didnt see roosh's comment.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Another common shit test in Ukraine is:

What do you want from me?

Girls often throw it when they are annoyed or they want to interrupt the progress.But it is really a shit test.They want you to open your cards on the table.

So the normal to answer for a guy is ''I want to have you in all fours and fuck your brains out'' however it is not a thing to say.So many guys go to the asshole mode ''I want a serious relationship with marriage as a goal'' which can backfire.

I usually tell sth along the lines ''I would like a nice Ukrainian girl'' etc.