rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The trick that 90% of guys don't know

Doing some writing again today and just wrote this, it might come in handy for a few newbies, I guess lots of playas here already know this.

Other suggestions or short cuts are welcomed, I'm always up for improving my game.

The trick :

I call this one “The Spin” and a guy who knows this move already knows more about picking up girls than at least 90% of the male population on this planet. Anyone who can lift his arm and rotate this wrist can do this.

All right here it goes: After flirting/gaming your girl take her outside or bounce to another place in the club and make sure you walk on the left. Grab the left hand of your date/girl/target with your right hand, this will make sure the move goes fluent. Slow down/stop and raise your arm above her head, she will now notice this and look at you and wonder what you are up to. Smile at her and spin your girl clockwise. Just make a small circle with your arm, no need for ultra short salsa moves. She will enjoy and laugh. What guy does this? She’s thinking. No time to waste, when finishing the turn step close to her and pull her in with your left arm on her back.

Now go for the kiss.

PS- a left hander can do this the other way around.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

This is a "classic" PUA move in the States. If I see it in the bar I know he just discovered The Game.

Yeah it's pretty classic. I've been doing this since 2007, sometimes taking her seat in the process. Cause I hate standing up talking to a chick that's sitting down. It looks needy. So I spin her, take her seat, and sit her on my lap.

Very nice. I have occasionally done this without really knowing the impact it had on female minds. I need to start doing this every time I meet a new girl.

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:26 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

This is a "classic" PUA move in the States. If I see it in the bar I know he just discovered The Game.

Yeah, this move is actually pretty "ancient". I used to do this when I was super young.

Was it in the book "The Game"?

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:48 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, this move is actually pretty "ancient". I used to do this when I was super young.

Was it in the book "The Game"?

Don't remember it from the book, but it was all over the forums.
Cats was even picking a chick up caveman style...

"Style and Mystery stole this move from GrandmasterPUA Skywalker"

Just kidding[Image: bounce.gif]

Yep, i'm not saying i invented this move. I got it from the book "The Game" myself but that book is already 7 years old and since the PUA thing is over its hype, i thought i'd mention it for the newbies on here.

Girls abroad have no idea what hits them when you make this move since they don't know American gaming style. I did this one countless times and it works very well.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Quote: (02-16-2012 10:25 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Girls abroad have no idea what hits them when you make this move since they don't know American gaming style. I did this one countless times and it works very well.

Agree. .I am amazed at how old-school PUA routines, and small things are unheard of in Colombia. I've done shit in Colombia where I risk being outed in America. Like the Cube connection building routine, GIRLS FUCKING LOVE IT!!

Or asking them to think of a number between 1 and 10, and if I guess the right number we are sexually compatible...[Image: lol.gif]!! They actually fall for that shit.

I do it more for my own amusement than for actual pickup, but hey...don't hate the player.

Mixx

Quote: (02-16-2012 09:48 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

But you can only do this move if you've opened with: "Excuse me, who lies more, men or women?"

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-16-2012 10:30 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 10:25 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Agree. .I am amazed at how old-school PUA routines, and small things are unheard of in Colombia. I've done shit in Colombia where I risk being outed in America. Like the Cube connection building routine, GIRLS FUCKING LOVE IT!!

Or asking them to think of a number between 1 and 10, and if I guess the right number we are sexually compatible...[Image: lol.gif]!! They actually fall for that shit.

I do it more for my own amusement than for actual pickup, but hey...don't hate the player.

Mixx

I never tried the cube abroad, always thought it was too much over the top. I will try it some day and see how it goes. That number routine also. Its weird how much i rely on my own thing while there are still easy routines that work over seas.

@Soma, i tried the "who lies more" routine on European girls in Indonesia but it wasn't a big success.

Honestly, it pisses me off how naive, and stupid 90% of women on the planet are, but then again, I am thankful they are dumb! Otherwise, I (or 90% of men) would not get laid.

Mixx

My most successful pickup routine used overseas was the phase shift or something like that. I forgot what it's called, but it's just when I tell a girl to close her eyes and I take her hand and run my fingers up her arm and over to her boobs. It's pretty sensual for them I guess. I'd probably never get away with that in the states. I kissed a chick in public on a date last month here in DC and she got all nervous and shit.

Quote: (02-16-2012 10:30 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

haha, I love the # one.
It's straight out of grade school magic book, prolly a Mystery innovation.

"Do you believe that ESP?"
pick a # between 1 and 4 (almost always 3)

Follow with
pick a # between 1 and 10 (almost always 7)

I think you could bring back knock knock jokes if you really want to plumb the depths.

My Ex was a psych major (hmmmm) and she knew a bunch of different "cubes".

1st one starts with, what kind of animal are you, She would ask it twice more

Giraffe....Lion....Pitbull

- how you see yourself
- how others see you
- how you really are

Last one she did was something involving a path through a forest, a lake, and a wall.

Chick Crack!

I read the game shortly after it came out and a move most people didn't pick up on or if they did rarely use goes like this:

You causally mention you've been working on mental exercises that include mental visualization for your Job/hobby/training/whatever.

She'll ask about it.

You act thoughtful and then say "Well I can show you one that I just read about"

She'll be intrigued and you guide her through the sequence that follows.

Ok close your eyes and keep them closed. (the mystery excites her)

Now I want you to imagine what if feels like to be happy, ok good, now I want you to imagine the feeling you get when you are with a group of friends and out on a trip to a theme park...maybe on a roller coaster (further excitement + comfort)

Ok good. Now I want you to focus on the feeling in your stomach and tell me what color it is. (If she's into this and you I have noticed that she will say the color of the shirt you're wearing)

Ok now, I want you to take that feeling and compress it into a small little ball. Just really imagine it becoming the size of a baseball or even a marble if you can (she's investing, she's excited, you just got her to feel like she's having the best time and she's with you)

Once she says she's done that, you tell her her you want her to move it up her body and into her hand. (further mental investment and she'll be excited about what's going to happen next)

Remind her to keep her eyes closed and then softly but firmly take her hand. "Now I want you to transfer the ball into my hand" (your touch will feel electric to her, she will be aroused by now)

Then tell her "Ok now that I have your ball, I'm going to touch your skin with it, and I want you to imagine it's like a paint brush, where every place I touch you, it colors your skin (that color she said) and I want you to feel like it's soaking through you and everywhere you're painted, you have that same excited feeling. (she's probably wet, at this point she can't wait to see what this is going to feel like. Her mind is a powerful tool and you're making her do what you want)

Take the ball and brush the sensitive parts of her hands and forearms, touch her in places she doesn't expect, touch her with different pressures. Ask her if she's doing what you told her. She'll say "yes" in a pleasurable murmer. Brush her cheek lightly, her lips. Her eyelashes.

Finally take her hand and give her the ball back and tell her to put it back in her stomach.

Tell her to open her eyes.

She will be fucking amazed by you. Putty in your hands.

Quote: (02-16-2012 06:01 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

I read the game shortly after it came out and a move most people didn't pick up on or if they did rarely use goes like this:

You causally mention you've been working on mental exercises that include mental visualization for your Job/hobby/training/whatever.

She'll ask about it.

You act thoughtful and then say "Well I can show you one that I just read about"

Now I want you to imagine what if feels like to be happy, ok good, now I want you to imagine the feeling you get when you are with a group of friends and out on a trip to a theme park...maybe on a roller coaster (further excitement + comfort)

Ok good. Now I want you to focus on the feeling in your stomach and tell me what color it is. (If she's into this and you I have noticed that she will say the color of the shirt you're wearing)

Ok now, I want you to take that feeling and compress it into a small little ball. Just really imagine it becoming the size of a baseball or even a marble if you can (she's investing, she's excited, you just got her to feel like she's having the best time and she's with you)

Once she says she's done that, you tell her her you want her to move it up her body and into her hand. (further mental investment and she'll be excited about what's going to happen next)

Remind her to keep her eyes closed and then softly but firmly take her hand. "Now I want you to transfer the ball into my hand" (your touch will feel electric to her, she will be aroused by now)

Then tell her "Ok now that I have your ball, I'm going to touch your skin with it, and I want you to imagine it's like a paint brush, where every place I touch you, it colors your skin (that color she said) and I want you to feel like it's soaking through you and everywhere you're painted, you have that same excited feeling. (she's probably wet, at this point she can't wait to see what this is going to feel like. Her mind is a powerful tool and you're making her do what you want)

Take the ball and brush the sensitive parts of her hands and forearms, touch her in places she doesn't expect, touch her with different pressures. Ask her if she's doing what you told her. She'll say "yes" in a pleasurable murmer. Brush her cheek lightly, her lips. Her eyelashes.

Finally take her hand and give her the ball back and tell her to put it back in her stomach.

Awesome thread Fisto, i like this excerpt from the game the best. THIS IS FUCKING GENIUS SHIT !!!

@ Fisto. It will take a while to memorize the whole thing but thats a great trick.

She'll ask about it.

ohhh I bookmarked this!!!

+1

Mixx

We should compile some of these classics and translate them to Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, et cetera.

You can change it to suit your style obviously. I remember the guy that did this routine was flirting with some girl at a cafe and instead of handing back the "ball". He told her to open her eyes but only if she promised to keep that feeling. Then he said something like "and if that feeling starts to where off, I'm going to put your ball in this sugar packet so you can take it and get it back" Then he hands her the sugar packet and gets her number.

Glad you guys liked it.

And Mixx, it's about time!

She'll ask about it.

This is awesome. I'm gonna use this tomorrow on a date I have with this Bulgarian model. The first couple times I try this on a girl I'm gonna tell her she's the first person I've tried it on, as I expect this may be harder to execute than it may seem.

Wow, that is an awesome routine.

Quote: (02-16-2012 07:38 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Doing some writing again today and just wrote this, it might come in handy for a few newbies, I guess lots of playas here already know this.

Other suggestions or short cuts are welcomed, I'm always up for improving my game.

The trick :

I call this one “The Spin” and a guy who knows this move already knows more about picking up girls than at least 90% of the male population on this planet. Anyone who can lift his arm and rotate this wrist can do this.

All right here it goes: After flirting/gaming your girl take her outside or bounce to another place in the club and make sure you walk on the left. Grab the left hand of your date/girl/target with your right hand, this will make sure the move goes fluent. Slow down/stop and raise your arm above her head, she will now notice this and look at you and wonder what you are up to. Smile at her and spin your girl clockwise. Just make a small circle with your arm, no need for ultra short salsa moves. She will enjoy and laugh. What guy does this? She’s thinking. No time to waste, when finishing the turn step close to her and pull her in with your left arm on her back.

Now go for the kiss.

This move probably goes back decades, but in this current young generation nobody uses it. Ever.

Quote: (02-17-2012 11:17 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2012 07:38 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

The trick :

Now go for the kiss.

This move probably goes back decades, but in this current young generation nobody uses it. Ever.

I've only seen it used in dancing in my generation, never outside when just walking. Guess it's time to bring it back.

used this trick tonight and it worked great. every girl likes to be spun around haha