rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

So I've got a girl on a dating site hitting me up.

And she's really pushing for us to hang out, so it looks like it might be an easy bang. But I'm really skeptic, she looks kind of cute in the pictures but there's not too really any body pics. Should I just wing it and take the risk or should I tell her to cam first so I can get a better look?

Skip the cam, they're never accurate either.

Just meet her already. At a bar or cafe. At night. If she flakes, its her loss.

Stop wasting time pondering and considering. Just act. Don't wait. Do it now.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Text her and tell her to send a model shot. Tell her its a "full shot" if she asks what that is.

Not to shatter your dreams but no body shot on an online dating site means she's a fattie 99% of the time. Thing girls know they're thin and know that its an attractive quality and will show it off. I'm with Blackhawk, agree to meet her, worst comes to worst she's a landwhale and you eject.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (02-15-2012 06:08 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

Not to shatter your dreams but no body shot on an online dating site means she's a fattie 99% of the time. Thing girls know they're thin and know that its an attractive quality and will show it off. I'm with Blackhawk, agree to meet her, worst comes to worst she's a landwhale and you eject.

Think Chad has it right. Have her meet you somewhere but sneak in and get a look before she sees you. This way you can bounce if her pics were deceptive.

Quote: (02-15-2012 06:18 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Think Chad has it right. Have her meet you somewhere but sneak in and get a look before she sees you. This way you can bounce if her pics were deceptive.

I've got practice doing this [Image: lol.gif]

Starbucks is good, they've all got big ass windows you can see in from the street!

Chef In Jeans

I always meet girls off the internet at the same cafe (or bar across the street) that's under a 5 minute walk from my place. If she's a secret internet fatty I humor her for like 5 minutes and then I say "yeah, I don't think this is gonna work out." Minimal time lost, 20 minutes tops.

The real challenge is when they're noticeably less attractive than their pictures but are still borderline on the boner test. Then it becomes a real struggle to decide whether getting my dick wet is worth being seen in public with a chick I would normally not invest any significant amount of my time in.

Gringochileno - what do they do when you tell them its not gonna work out? Lmao at Chad! Walk right by and keep on going if you see a whale.

We all like to talk about the 7s and 8s, but sometimes we smash 2s and 3s that still manage somehow to pass the boner test.

When this happens, I just think about channeling positive energy into the universe and it being her lucky day. Isn't there some song, "Even the Losers, they get lucky sometimes"?

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Doesn't she have stats?

If her BMI is above 22, she's going to be a little chubby. I'm talking a sub-22 right now, and I spent about half an hour staring at pictures of ehr arms to figure out if she was chubby or not. She passed.

Another girl with BMI sub-20 has been sending me pictures of her ass. Sub-20s with rounds butts are creme de la creme.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I endorse this post. You could also message her saying that you have friends who have been the victim of fraudulent pics on dating sites and you need a full pic of her for reassurance

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (02-16-2012 03:50 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

I endorse this post. You could also message her saying that you have friends who have been the victim of fraudulent pics on dating sites and you need a full pic of her for reassurance
If she's digging you and texts a lot just ask her for a body shot, if its a myspace/excessive cleavage/weird angle/some kind of fucked up filter/ or anything else besides a simple mirror shot chances are she's a fattie

Chef In Jeans

Quote: (02-16-2012 12:00 AM)houston Wrote:  

Gringochileno - what do they do when you tell them its not gonna work out? Lmao at Chad! Walk right by and keep on going if you see a whale.

They usually ask why then I say something like "from how we've been interacting you don't seem like my type" or "I'm the kind of guy who can usually tell right away whether I click with someone or not and I'm just not really feeling your energy. I can just sort of tell and I don't want to waste any more of your time, I should get going." Then they'll usually be like "oh, OK" and maybe look down like they're sad and trying to cover it up.

It's not going to totally spare their feelings but it's a hell of a lot better than the alternative of sitting there indulging a chick who I have no intention of boning and wasting both of our time, and certainly easier on them than saying straight up "I don't find you attractive enough to consider fucking/dating." As long as I give this kind of minimal consideration I don't feel bad about it at all, after all she's the one who put misleading photos on her profile and if she doesn't want this kind of thing to happen she should represent herself accurately.