rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DATA: Stockholm, Sweden

City: Stockholm, Sweden

Prices in US$ or Swedish Kronor equivalent. (100KR = $15)

City Overview: Stockholm is the capital city and largest city in Scandinavia. It is quite removed from Europe. Even on the high speed train, it takes about five hours from Copenhagen. There is a ferry from Helsinki as well. Flying is the most convenient.

Stockholm is the centre of Swedish culture for most things. The government is there, the royal family, the population, all the things that make a capital city move.

There is a good metro system here, even though it can come across as quite complicated due to the layering of the system. The city is built on islands, with lots of old structure, which makes engineering expansions a nightmare.

This will not cover areas such as Sodermalm, which is a popular area that is removed from the centre. From what I hear, you are better off staying out there, and partying out there if that is your thing. Rent an apartment for cheap off of Air BnB.

Girls: The average Swede is a 7. I rate this quite high because when there are plenty of hot women, ugly ones just don’t even ping the radar. I get massive blinders on. I think the legs and asses are the best I have ever seen on white girls. Thick muscular thighs, round asses, and killer calves. They also refuse to wear pants, unless they are able to show off their amazing legs. They love to wear skirts and black nylons with heeled short booties. Keep in mind it is winter, and -10 Celsius.

Sightseeing: The old town is the main spot here, Gamla Stan. A small island that sits right between Norrmalm, Ostermalm to the north, and Sodermalm to the south. It’s a very majestic area and a place fit for kings.

I did not go to Sodermalm other than to work on some photos of Gamla Stan.

Lodging: Hotels are quite expensive, so expect to pay around $200 a night for a decent hotel.

I stayed at Hotel Crystal Plaza in Stureplan. It was a great deal, in a perfect location. Ask for a second floor street view, upgraded twin room (upgrade should be free). The rooms are huge, with high ceilings, big windows, chandelier. I felt like I got a great deal for my room, and I only ended up paying just over $100.

The Elite Hotel is almost next door to the Crystal Plaza. Looks good from the outside, but I cant vouch for the price/ experience.

There is a Scandic hotel (Anglais) close by and across from the park. It looks nice, I went to the lounge in there early on Friday. The guys came across like dicks (not normal for Stockholm), and the place was too busy so I ditched. Some good talent though.

Hotel Stureplan is right there as well. I believe some other guys on here have vouched for it.

Day game spots- If you can handle it, Drottninggaten is the main Kings Shopping Street that runs from the Palace to who knows where. There are no shortage of people, but the talent is mixed quite heavily into pretty lame gawker type crowds. Lots of tourists, immigrants, teenagers, families. Typical shopping street.

I recommend the gallerias around Stureplan. There are some cool shops, great fashion, and hot women spending daddies money. At least the area is interesting, cool cafes and such.

Nightlife spots:
There are some institutions here. No need to cover Spy Bar, Café Opera or The Rose, Pure or Whiteroom.

I will plug my friends restaurant Kottbaren. He took amazing care of me, kept the drinks coming, gave me the best of the chefs abilities, toured me around the place, posted me up by the DJ (I was dolo) and comped my whole night. It is one of the new hot spots in Stockholm. Also connected is Grill, which is also very cool. Reserve the brothel area or the cabin for sure.
Meal- 400kr
Drink (beer) 60- 80kr
Cocktail 100-150kr

Sturehof- Great place for late afternoon champagne. Always full of hot women. The back, hidden away part (O bar) is pretty dope, but can get crowded. Good people.
Champagne 60kr
Beer 70kr
Cocktail 100-150kr

Berns- A must. Very cool spot (but pricy).
Beer 80kr
Cocktail??

Soap Bar- I know the promoter for this place but I never made it to see him while I was in Stockholm. If its anything like the nights he does down south, it should be full of talent.

Ease of approaching: Easy. Stockholm is one of the easiest places to approach women, day or night, in the world.

Language barriers- None

Guy/girl ratios- Get to where you are going early. Do all your hard work early on, so when the Swedish men arrive you already have some repertoire.

Bitch shields- Not initially. However, when they are done talking to you, you will know it.

Foreigners/race friendly ,flakiness, etc-
Very open to all races from what I can see. As long as you act with class, and not a cliché, you will have the same opportunities as anyone else. Flakiness? Swedish girls bring it to a whole new level.

Prices and other stuff: Not too bad, slightly higher than Canada. Expect about $30 for a decent meal, and about $8- $10 a drink. There are some local type watering holes where beers are $5.

Logistics: Metro is about $6 per ride, so by a strip of tickets to make it much cheaper.
Never took a taxi. Stay where the action is. I cant stress this enough. The city is very walkable, even in the snow.

Overall pros and cons: The people are exceptionally nice. Could be just my experience, but I was impressed. The cons are that it is Scandinavia, so the hours of most core businesses are closed very early, and Sundays are a ghost town.

Personal experience- I had a great time, and I am looking forward to going back. I was only there for three days, and I was there for Stockholm design week, so I was on my own mission.

Stockholm Design Week warrants its own thread I think.

Sverige is -- and has been since back in the day -- my fave spot in Europe for the hottest chicks...particularly, blondes. I've had the best times & luck with femmes in Sverige. I spent beaucoup time there. I have friends there to this day who I met over 20 yrs ago.

If you're a brotha, Sverige should be numero uno on your list of countries to drop down on in Europe -- real talk!

Great sheet.

Quote:Quote:

If you're a brotha

[Image: lol.gif]

You must have an alert that pops up whenever someone writes about Sweden. "Must... tell.. everyone... that Sweden is good for brothers... again."

Quote: (02-12-2012 05:47 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great sheet.

If you're a brotha

You must have an alert that pops up whenever someone writes about Sweden. "Must... tell.. everyone... that Sweden is good for brothers... again."

I have an alert that pops up for Poland and latinos [Image: lol.gif]

Mixx

Great sheet.

If you're a brotha

It may seem redundant...but, the fact is when I roll thru Sweden I rarely encounter any Black American guys. So, I wonder if my message is really getting thru to American brothas.

Quote: (02-12-2012 06:47 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Great sheet.

If you're a brotha

It may seem redundant...but, the fact is when I roll thru Sweden I rarely encounter any Black American guys. So, I wonder if my message is really getting thru to American brothas.

Do you still know peeps there?

Quote: (02-12-2012 05:06 PM)Global Baller Wrote:  

Sverige is -- and has been since back in the day -- my fave spot in Europe for the hottest chicks...particularly, blondes. I've had the best times & luck with femmes in Sverige. I spent beaucoup time there. I have friends there to this day who I met over 20 yrs ago.

If you're a brotha, Sverige should be numero uno on your list of countries to drop down on in Europe -- real talk!

how old are you brah ? [Image: huh.gif] you're a veteran

I had some requests for some updated info on Stockholm.

I was there just over a week ago. The last time I was there was in winter, so the difference in vibe and people was quite different.

For starters, as strange as it sounds, the people were a little more wary. This is due to the tourist season no doubt, but still it was interesting to compare the girls of summer to the ones of the deep dark winter.

Having said that, Stockholm in summer was amazing. It was hard not to let out full groans of pain at the beauty of the women. After going back and reading my accounts of getting to Sweden I can see that Swedish girls really grew on me. I found what I like and I capitalized on this and it payed off in full.

So again I stayed in Stureplan at the Hotel Kung Carl. It was decent, I had a good room but it was very expensive for what I got. Keep in mind this is Stockholm in the summer, which is roughly double to triple the price of winter.

For eats in the area I hit up a place called PA & CO near Ostermalmstorg a couple of times. It has really good food and both times I was there I was placed beside two girls (not really table sharing, but almost) and both times we hit it off and enjoyed the meal.

I spent a bit of time over in Sodermalm as well. This was a good idea as the people are very careful to make sure that they are not Ostermalm people. Which I found strange as the people in Ostermalm were friendly enough to me.

Pelikan in Sodermalm, south of Medborgoplatsen station was decent. It is very busy, and they put you into the lounge first (unless you book ahead, which I dont think I would recommend) which is a great spot to meet other people. The meatballs here were really good, and they served some great beer from Gotland.

For nights out I ended up at O lounge again in the back part of Sturehof. Not sure why I like this place but I do. If its not too busy. For some reason I end up meeting some interesting people here every time I am in there.

I went into F12 at the opera house which has the outside area on the steps and was insane with gorgeous girls. Very pricy. A friend I was meeting out that night couldnt get in due to what her was wearing, so note this.

Also around Slussen metro are some bars on Gotgaten street. I went into a Japanese type place that was packed with hot women and great ratios but the logistics were weak. I ended up at a bar at the Hilton that was good. Nice views of Gamla Stan and an outside tent area that was good for swooping. Met some nice girls there, including a hot asian that would end up back at my hotel.

After a diet of tall blonde Swedish girls, the Asian felt tiny. Like I could just toss her around (which I did). Also the skin is so tight and smooth you could bounce coins off that shit. She also seemed to know exactly what I wanted which was good. And I forgot how easily some Asian lizards orgasm.

Nice report Laner!

Stockholm is a must visit city in my opinion but be warned the place is expensive.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

So is it any less boring here yet, bcs Im stuck here for the next 2 weeks. Maybe I should just cave and buy a pair of skinny jeans and a blazer to get laid, but ive got principles... Just my perspective anyways. Thoughts from the Swedish experts?

Quote: (09-02-2012 12:57 PM)truedat Wrote:  

So is it any less boring here yet, bcs Im stuck here for the next 2 weeks. Maybe I should just cave and buy a pair of skinny jeans and a blazer to get laid, but ive got principles... Just my perspective anyways. Thoughts from the Swedish experts?

With that attitude I think you're beyond help.

Ya your probably right. The more I look at these girls there really not that pretty anyways, just very stylish which hides that fact. You can have them, enjoy.

TD

AKA "I have higher standards", we know what that's about.
I actually agree with you in part. I'm not very fond of Stockholm. Still, your attitude will determine your outcome. Read the "New York sucks" thread, it's essentially the same issue you're having.

Been here for a couple weeks. I don't really think you get the best bang for the buck here. I still think that the baltic countries have better girls with (at least in the capital) similar english levels and actually better humour.

Swedes can't be teased too much or exposed to ironic jokes.. they'll take it very serious. Also, the girls here are super flaky. If you don't bang them on the same night (even with a great connection) I've found them to be very flaky. The most stupid, dull and simple jokes here get the best responses...

The places that vicious mentioned are OK. F12 was by far the best spot this year for me.. the terrace is a great place that has enough energy but not too loud music to game. White room is a great after party place if you can get in. The Lab is also a great afterparty place but the quality of girls will be def higher at WR.

One thing's for sure though... after being here for almost a month, I'm almost looking forward to leave. Everything is super expensive and the girls, while there are a lot of average girls, not as hot as people make them out to be. There's a lot of 7's.. but the 8's and 9's are extremely flaky.

Interestingly enough, it's definitely harder to get girls here during the summer. The clubs are full, the women get approached even by Swedish guys and the masses of tourists that are in town (although the size dillutes them a bit, unlike in Tallinn or other smaller EE places). I've gone undefeated here on most weekends in the winter.. not so in the summer.

Also, they are way more likely to flake on dates during the summer. Swedes go CRAZY during the 3 summer months. They got stuff to do with friends every single evening.. in the winter all they do is masturbate and hang out in their dark homes... a warm, interesting foreigner for some change is exactly what they need and want. Also, accommodation is way cheaper then too.

Cheers

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:24 PM)trainwreck Wrote:  

Interestingly enough, it's definitely harder to get girls here during the summer. The clubs are full, the women get approached even by Swedish guys and the masses of tourists that are in town (although the size dillutes them a bit, unlike in Tallinn or other smaller EE places). I've gone undefeated here on most weekends in the winter.. not so in the summer.

Also, they are way more likely to flake on dates during the summer. Swedes go CRAZY during the 3 summer months. They got stuff to do with friends every single evening.. in the winter all they do is masturbate and hang out in their dark homes... a warm, interesting foreigner for some change is exactly what they need and want. Also, accommodation is way cheaper then too.

Cheers

Interesting. I've hear a lot of hype about Sweden in the summer time but was always skeptical. How good can the atmosphere really be if its only 21 degrees outside in July?

I have come to the conclusion that July - August is not a time to be travelling in Europe for girls period.

I spent the last 2 months in resort towns (greece, bulgaria, cyprus, montenegro) as well as capital cities (Budapest, Moscow) and everywhere was a cockfest and accomodation way more expensive.

I've learnt my lesson and will be spending my July - August working like a dog in the future.

Bump.

I'm heading to Stockholm this weekend. I will report back.

Hmm, not a very good time of the year to go. Keep your expectations low.

I went in July.

I got a hotel off of Hotwire. There was only 1 hotel priced at less than 100 bucks so I gambled and I took it. It was that Skavic hotel in Osterpalm area, adjacent to the club district on Stureplan. I had no idea at the time. The room was so fucking small though. It was like the size of a closet. Bed-TV-Shower. Very low-rent.

I crashed as soon as I arrived and the next morning I decided to walk around the city and explore. Explore meaning - look at all the sexy girls. But what a letdown! I thought every other girl would be a Supermodel. But there are a lot of ugly girls in Sweden! WTF!! Where are the Swedish Hotties? Do they lock them up in a castle and only let them out at night? I noticed immediately how expensive everything was -food alcohol- that wasn't overhyped.

I went to the beach in Sweden. I heard it was the biggest beach in the city. I was expecting the beach to be decent at least witha lot of hot topless blondes. The beach was a peace of shit. It looked like someones backyard. The water was cold and kind of dirty. Froze my nuts off. There were a few chicks there but definitely not topless and only 7's.

The night came and it was Thursday night so my friend and I figured it might be a little slow. We Went to one of these chill outdoor patios. There were a few hot girls but mostly more disapointment. The girls always seemed to be in groups with at least 1 guy. I saw one guy with 2 decent girls so I went up to him, hoping he would introduce me to his friends. He found out I was Canadian, then gave me a big hug and started laughing and asking me a million questions. I guess it was kind of Beta of me but I started to hit it off with this guy and lost focus. He bought me a few drinks and finally the place started closing down and he went home with his girlfriends.

Fuck Sweden!

Then the next night we went to a club in Stureplan. AH! Here's where the hot girls are! The club had more 10's that I had ever seen. There were some really smoking hot blondes. There were dudes all over them though. Thought Swedish guys were shy and beta. It was so crowded we couldn't really move around or drink. Didn't pickup.

I didn't score in Sweden and I was super pissed. Next time I'm going to go ouside of Stockholm for the main beaches and go to Gotenburg and try the clubs there if I ever go back. Might just stick to Poland.

Quote: (10-02-2012 02:12 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I thought every other girl would be a Supermodel.
<snip>
I was expecting the beach to be decent at least witha lot of hot topless blondes.
<snip>
Thought Swedish guys were shy and beta.
<snip>
I didn't score in Sweden and I was super pissed.

Your entire stay was based on some fantasy land. With expectations like these you were dead on arrival.

Like to hear NN's review, i.e. someone who steps up and escalates.

I personally found Stockholm AWESOME. And the girls are "first world" and educated. I dont give a fuck about feminism, it's not like they're vulgar/nasty like UK/US - and just by being a man and escalating you can quickly unearth their femininity and get them dripping wet.

As for Swedish guys approaching or whatever... huh? They are some of the most introverted depressed dudes I've seen out in clubs. All looks and no chops. I would smile and say "Hello" to a girl and half the bar would turn around in shock. This was in Cafe Opera, hottie central.

Granted girls are a bit annoying and flakey, and there are some tourists and monied swedes and turkish immigrants throwing their weight around a bit. But honestly, compared to London it was heaven to me. And they are first world and educated and not zombies or golddiggers like in central/eastern europe. It isnt exactly good value, I'll concede there. But it's a fuckin adventure with classy blonde wonderland hotties who love guys with abit of fire and masculinity.

I dunno, I just really liked it. I think if you struggle there, then you're doing something obviously wrong or you would struggle in any first-world place. Strong game fundamentals (opening, escalating, having a somewhat fun vibe) should get you good/great results there.

/rant!

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:47 AM)RichieP Wrote:  

As for Swedish guys approaching whatever... huh? They are some of the most introverted depressed dudes I've seen out in clubs. All looks and no chops. I would smile and say "Hello" to a girl and half the bar would turn around in shock. This was in Cafe Opera, hottie central.

Uh huh, this is the exact same hype Pokerguy believed in and came back to bite his ass. Some nuance is in order.

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:02 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Your entire stay was based on some fantasy land. With expectations like these you were dead on arrival.

I agree, seems like someone didn't put in too much work and let himself be thrown around.

That being said, I think SWE is the best between January and March for a weekend. The weather sucks, people are bored / just came from a holiday back to reality and there barely any tourists around

OK, expectations have been successfully lowered. I'm only there for three days anyway. If I get a few cheeky kisses I'll be happy enough.

Quote: (10-02-2012 04:02 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (10-02-2012 02:12 AM)Pokerbaby Wrote:  

I thought every other girl would be a Supermodel.
<snip>
I was expecting the beach to be decent at least witha lot of hot topless blondes.
<snip>
Thought Swedish guys were shy and beta.
<snip>
I didn't score in Sweden and I was super pissed.

OK I admit that I could have tried harder and the other other supermodel comment was definitely exaggeration. But here's the thing, in other countries it WAS truly closer to "Fantasy land" as you describe it than Sweden - the country with one of the best reps.

Poland was just overall, better. Especially Warsaw. Just more hot women. Just friendlier.And of course everything is dirt cheap. Oh and the guys there were generally way less Alpha than the swedish guys.

I thought even the Netherlands was better although it didn't hurt that I was staying right around the University of Amsterdam.

Ok, so i guess NN will have to be the Judge. His website is amazingly honest and far as I know, accurate (for the countries I visited)

I am sure Warsaw has some nice women and I enjoyed Amsterdam many years ago, but better than Stockholm! You have got too be joking, just because you struck out is there any need to bash the place.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com