rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging an ex

Banging an ex

Had a situation tonight where a girl I used to date agreed to come over for 'coffee' tonight after exchanging several flirty emails last week. So she comes over and acts totally surprised when I bust a move. I go caveman and full court press her and she still won't go for it. WTF?? This isn't the first time this has happened to me either. Seems like it's a revenge tactic or something after I won't commit to them the first time around. Anyone else have any good/bad experiences with this?

Banging an ex

Could be a revenge tactic--who broke up with who? I'm assuming you're the one who ended it, and maybe she's getting a power trip out of teasing you with what you gave up.

I'd advise not seeing her again and finding yourself some new, unexplored pussy.

Banging an ex

I'm guessing alcohol wasn't involved. Maybe she's seeing someone else.

Banging an ex

I had this happen 6 years ago - girl comes to my place after we broke up and then sits on my bed and flirts, and lets me touch her, but as soon as I showed interest in something more sexual she goes 'no' and walks out with a bit of a laugh. Probably just mind fucking. But everyone is different, may not be your situation.

"For the true meaning of victory ask the defeated warrior"

Banging an ex

Quote: (09-07-2008 09:34 PM)token Wrote:  

Could be a revenge tactic--who broke up with who? I'm assuming you're the one who ended it, and maybe she's getting a power trip out of teasing you with what you gave up.

I'd advise not seeing her again and finding yourself some new, unexplored pussy.

Yeah I ended it with her about 4 months ago. She knew what I expected to happen and probably thinks she got the upper hand by shutting me down. Oh well, had nothing to lose by going for it. Won't be speaking to her again.

Banging an ex

Rule #1 - Chicks Love Attention.

Banging an ex

Nothing more pleasurable than shagging an ex!
The familiarity is there, each knows what the other likes, the memories are there.
You just have to be careful not to fall into the rut again.

Banging an ex

Quote: (08-27-2016 10:05 PM)Rocket75 Wrote:  

Nothing more pleasurable than shagging an ex!
The familiarity is there, each knows what the other likes, the memories are there.
You just have to be careful not to fall into the rut again.

It's always a bad idea, and the epitome of a scarcity mentality. There's a reason why you leave a girl always.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

Banging an ex

Holy resurrection, this is probably one of the first hundred threads on the forum.

I'd say it's a terrible idea about 95% of the time. It's always better to bang a new girl, but there are a couple situations where it's okay in my opinion.

Like the saint said above, it's a scarcity move. But I'd say it's okay and have done it in the past when geography plays a major part.

For example, a couple years ago I moved out of the state I'd been living in for 2 or so years. I had broken up with a couple of girls I'd been dating because I was moving across the country. I had to go back a couple times to finalize my move out, tie up loose ends, etc.

There were two or three weekends I had to go back for the reasons listed above. You bet your ass I hit up all those girls I had broken up with while I was in town. Got back with a couple of them; a little awkward and not the ideal situation. But I didn't have the time or energy to chase new pussy at those times.

There's about a 50% chance I bang my most recent ex next weekend while I finish moving out of my old place. I rather not for the drama aspect, but I'm only going to be in town for a day so if it happens, it happens. It's a lot easier to dodge the drama being a 14 hour drive away.

But if you're in the same town, don't bother. Delete all her shit from your phone and move on. No need to torture yourself. There is always going to be a new face to blow your load on.

Banging an ex

Amen, move on. It's so tempting but it's similar to going for the low-hanging fruit.

I did this within the past year with a girl I broke it off with. In my head I knew it was a mistake but I still wanted to prove myself "right".

I've wasted much emotional energy dealing with the fallout of the reunion. It has brought me back to old mindsets and I would have been better moving forward with new girls.

However it seems in life you have to learn the hard way most often.

Banging an ex

Nothing wrong with banging an ex, just don't date her again.

I've hooked up with a few exes and its been great. The only times it wasn't great was when one of us tried to make it into something more than that. Bad move. Never go back to a bitch.