rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When Did This....Become Hotter Than This....

Girls have been posting this shit like crazy the past few week, and drives me up the wall. Takes all of my strength to hold back from commenting on it.

[Image: AjTa9pHCIAEJNAZ.jpg]

Here is another one that just surfaced, which was posted by a fat chick. Guess she doesn't understand that she's fat, not thick.

[Image: tumblr_lpb45mewO31qatngho1_400.jpg]

"Fat acceptance" is sure to become the normal attitude among Americans as most of us are overweight or obese (obese=more than 20% overweight).

That said, I think that just about the only hope is Roosh's anti-fat bitches website. Maybe The Biggest Loser on network television can help in the long run. Who knows.

Even if America is fucked by fat chicks we should all atleast attempt to ensure that this shit does not fly elsewhere.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

This is a dupe, but I can't find where this was originally posted... Anyway:

[Image: funny-pictures-history-the-internet-alwa...oo-far.jpg]http://chzhistoriclols.files.wordpress.c...oo-far.jpg

[Image: 419472_104185106377138_100003569467092_1...3300_n.jpg]

Go forth my son, and spread the good word.

[Image: internetmeme1.png]

I made this for another thread discussing that graphic.

Edit: Thorfinn's states it well. There should be a line of code in every website that inserts that image every time a chick types the word 'curvy.'

I can't find the thread, but @basilransom made his own response to this already. It's so brilliant, I saved it on my hard drive:

[Image: attachment.jpg4586]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Beat me to it, basil.

Good work--on both counts.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Oh man, I wish you all wouldn't have showed me those. Gonna take a lot of effort to not post them lol. Really not into the habit of getting into Facebook fights, but those are pretty fuckin good hah.

We need a lazy man's jihad against fatties. High impact, high visibility, low effort, low risk of personal blowback. If you've got any good ideas, post. Something with viral potential. Something that would land on Jezebel's front page.

I've shredded that picture on my (Croatian) blog a few days ago, along with reposting that famous study that found even blind men to strongly prefer the 0.7 waist to hip ratio like ones who can see normally. The response I get was an overwhelming wave of rationalization, and chubby females accusing me of being biased or being "obsessed with thinness". It's like fighting windmills.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

The poster Rio Nomad posted above with legit thick girls I'm good with. I'd gladly fuck and be seen in public with any of the girls on that poster. But you're right - FAT girls are trying to convince us, and themselves, that they belong in the THICK category. Thick girls don't have rolls spilling out - they're just built on a larger frame. Truly voluptuous.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I used to have a fake profile on facebook, where I'd dish out old fashion cyber justice. Obese blobs would post pictures of themselves and there would always be a bunch of "good for you" "you look great" comments, then I'd strike back with the old "Am I seeing a different picture?". I also used to sometimes write "after last night you might want to get yourself tested" on the walls of skanky girls who cheated on their boyfriends. It was great fun, but eventually to many people knew about it, so I quit out of fear that I'd get turned in for cyberbullying.

Hahaha fucking good shit in this thread.

Exactly, these fat bitches actually BELIEVE they are average... which is part of the problem. Women constantly validating each other is the bane of our existence here in America. If women would actually call each other out (as men do) the majority of these fatties would thin out. Until then, let's hope they all die early of heart disease or chicken wing.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (02-08-2012 11:12 AM)Timoteo Wrote:  

The poster Rio Nomad posted above with legit thick girls I'm good with. I'd gladly fuck and be seen in public with any of the girls on that poster. But you're right - FAT girls are trying to convince us, and themselves, that they belong in the THICK category. Thick girls don't have rolls spilling out - they're just built on a larger frame. Truly voluptuous.

I agree, those girls are bangable for sure. My issue was that it was posted by a FAT girl I know who is definitely NOT thick like the girls above, she's straight fat.

Have any other thin guys felt like fat girls just stare sometimes? I can't tell if they're pissed because I'm skinny or want to take a bite out of me.

Awesome meme basilransom, posted on o Facebook in one of the many fat acceptance groups, it's getting popular...

[attachment=4641]

Why the hell do people always have to post the extremes? The top row is too skinny and while the bottom row isn't fat they don't have attractive body types, nor did I find any of them attractive facially to begin with.