rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"lay report" Or whatever

"lay report" Or whatever

Wolf, pay attention

So, the other night I was out, totally smashed.

I txt a girl I don't recognize in my phone the next day trying to figure wtf I got into and who I met.

The girl responds a few hours later and we sort of chit chat throughout the day, I don't want to let on that I have no idea who it is.

Guys, I must have been on a full on black out drunk at the time.

She asks for a pic, I respond "Sure, I hope you don't mind nudity"

I send her a pic of a stickman I drew with abs and muscles (I always do this)

She responds back immediately with "omg HAHAHA lmao"

I send her a pic of me cut out from friends with their arms draped around me so she sees the hands.

I get her to send me a pic of her. I don't know how I was this drunk because she's smoking. Dark eyes dark hair, great face. Just the face makes her and easy 8

Whatever, txt flirting takes place and we make plans to meet tonight.

I tell her 8 at this place I like called B.A.R. (stands for Born and Raised)

I show up at my customary 20 mins late after telling her at 8:10 that I'm running late.

My plan is to work the Tuthmosis date recipe.

I come in and she has a drink already done. Good I think. I order a stella (trying to cut back)

This girl is banging. Tight ass body, tits that could be real (not real) and a cute (not quite big enough) ass.

She's half Japanese, half Persian, I know you'll think I'm embellishing but the girl does look like Kim Kardashian.

We chit chat, she asks me if I have a kid. I say "yes I have a daughter". I love saying this because every girl tries to be cool but I can tell that they're taken aback.

"How old is she?" I act confused "hmm well...that's a good question"

"You don't know how old your daughter is???"

"I know, I probably should huh..? Do you want to see a photo?"

She looks at me kind of strange, "well ok"

By now I've built up this tension, what guy doesn't know how old his own daughter is?

I whip out my phone and show her a picture of me on the beach holding my ex gf's dog (she's my dog goddammit)

Of course she's elated and burst out laughing "OMG!". We go into the whole shared custody blah blah blah

She's staring into my eyes and her's are these deep shimmering pools of water in the moonlight. I think of Tuth's recipe and I say fuck it, one little kiss. I kiss her with a deep peck, her lips start to part and I pull away "I want to REALLY kiss you but I have this whole PDA thing"

She immediately says "me too..."

We order another drink.

Midway thru that drink the whole staring into the eyes thing comes up

I say "Do you want to get out of here?"

"and go where? You mean leave and go back to your place"

"Couldn't have said it better myself" I grin

"OK"

She gets in with me and the whole ride home is "I can't believe I'm going home with you"

I tell her to relax, that I don't expect anything, I just want a high school makeout. She laughs

We get to my place and I open some wine and put on music. I have Sade as a station on pandora, light some candles

Well boys, I don't want to describe all the cheering glasses and bullshit, I am inside her playing just the tip while she is still pretending she doesn't always do this.

I'm raw dogging the fuck out of her. She is mewling like a little lamb and it's making me fucking crazy. It's funny because I'm talking dirty to her and she's using this correct grammer. Does that feel good in your tight little pussy?

Yes, yes it does. etc

I'm banging her looking at these big tits bouncing with this beautiful face furrowed up in pain and pleasure and I can't get enough.

I make this girl cum multiple times. It was one of those nights where, you would normally cum soon because its strange pussy but, your in such goddamn control that the wetness and the power you're wielding makes you go as long as you want.

I tell her, "I want you to squirt"

She looks startled "How did you know I could?"

I had know idea she could but I run with it "I could tell you were holding back"

This chick squirts everywhere.

Afterwards I get more of the "I'm so embarrassed" stuff and I make her feel better. Western Cancer's last fat girl story has me a little sensitive so I want this girl to feel good and not do the regret thing on me. We talk for a while and then I take her back to my car where I have to endure all these stories about how her friends do crazy stuff that she would never be apart of. RIIIIIIIGT

Anyway, this was right after my ex calls me on the phone from a new number. She's a reporter and moved to South Dakota, I miss you this and blah blah blah that.

She was gorgeous but this girl made me remember what I already knew, oneitis is the fools errand. We don't HAVE to fall for it, we WANT to. I got off the phone and headed towards the bar to make what just happened tonight even more sweet.

"lay report" Or whatever

wolf........definitely pay attention

Well fucking done my man.............currently slow clapping.

P.S. Post a pic or it didn't happen

"lay report" Or whatever

It's cool that you kept flipping the script. Establish a beta frame, then brake it. Rinse and repeat. Keep throwing in the twists. Good concept. That's real power. Nice.

"lay report" Or whatever

Hoo-ah! That was terrific! +1

Some questions!

1. I have this idea that this girl is in fact a proper slut. For instance, the raw-dogging. How big a part do you think your game played in realizing her true potential as opposed her doing that with any guy she goes home with?

2. The part where she automatically says "you mean, should we go back to your place"? is in no way innocuous. You say your line, then she agrees. That seemed so easy. It's NEVER that easy for me, LOL! I have to provide a far more credible reason than just going back. Even then it feels like I'm dragging her there tooth-and-nail. This girl just was like "ok" and it sure sounded like she knew what was up.

So.. either your game is super-tight, which I think it is, or she's a super slut, which is cool. Or both. Enlighten us!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:58 AM)soup Wrote:  

It's cool that you kept flipping the script. Establish a beta frame, then brake it. Rinse and repeat. Keep throwing in the twists. Good concept. That's real power. Nice.

I call that the "Beta-Switch" - It's always super effective.

Awesome post bro! Good job slammin a hottie. You played it well and teh best part is, all you have to do is copy the same steps with another hot chick and watch it work again lol

This is my favorite part:

Quote:Quote:

She asks for a pic, I respond "Sure, I hope you don't mind nudity"

I send her a pic of a stickman I drew with abs and muscles (I always do this)

I'm actually going to start using that, so thank you.

"lay report" Or whatever

I'm stealing so much of this shit, it's not even going to be funny.

"lay report" Or whatever

Well played. That kid / dog routine is great.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:35 AM)Fisto Wrote:  

My plan is to work the Tuthmosis date recipe.

She's staring into my eyes and her's are these deep shimmering pools of water in the moonlight. I think of Tuth's recipe and I say fuck it, one little kiss. I kiss her with a deep peck, her lips start to part and I pull away "I want to REALLY kiss you but I have this whole PDA thing"

She immediately says "me too..."

We order another drink.

Midway thru that drink the whole staring into the eyes thing comes up

I say "Do you want to get out of here?"

"and go where? You mean leave and go back to your place"

"Couldn't have said it better myself" I grin

"OK"

She gets in with me and the whole ride home is "I can't believe I'm going home with you"

I tell her to relax, that I don't expect anything, I just want a high school makeout. She laughs

I'm raw dogging the fuck out of her. She is mewling like a little lamb and it's making me fucking crazy. It's funny because I'm talking dirty to her and she's using this correct grammer. Does that feel good in your tight little pussy?

Yes, yes it does. etc

Beautiful story. Almost had to wipe a tear from my eye. Also, nice variation on the First-Date Recipe. You basically just said straight-up what I imply. I might have to try this out in situations where I think it'll match the girl. I think you read this particular prospect perfectly.

I also love the daughter line.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"lay report" Or whatever

**scribble scribble scribble**

"lay report" Or whatever

Also stealing the daughter line and stick figure. +1

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 06:31 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Hoo-ah! That was terrific! +1

Some questions!

1. I have this idea that this girl is in fact a proper slut. For instance, the raw-dogging. How big a part do you think your game played in realizing her true potential as opposed her doing that with any guy she goes home with?

2. The part where she automatically says "you mean, should we go back to your place"? is in no way innocuous. You say your line, then she agrees. That seemed so easy. It's NEVER that easy for me, LOL! I have to provide a far more credible reason than just going back. Even then it feels like I'm dragging her there tooth-and-nail. This girl just was like "ok" and it sure sounded like she knew what was up.

So.. either your game is super-tight, which I think it is, or she's a super slut, which is cool. Or both. Enlighten us!

This goes back to my theory that hot girls are in fact easier to fuck than the 5-7.5 range.

Those girls are very insecure and always trying to up their value with shit tests and other bullshit.

This girl knew she already liked me from the jokes and stuff over txt with the stickman for example.

I ALWAYS run these types of routines on the dates because it really builds comfort, you seem sensitive then you seem alpha, kind of the best of both worlds.

This added with Tuthmosisis's recipe is really what made it that easy. There was definite tension in that first peck. I think because I kept my lips closed I still gave her the comfort of thinking there was a makeout barrier. (I forgot that I did the whole no shoe thing when she came in)

She gave me the standard LMR, "no do do that, mmmmm" thing. I think she was a total slut that just needed someone with the balls to lead her to the bedroom in a way she didn't find disagreeable.

"lay report" Or whatever

I felt this thread call to me.

I previously brought up the topic that nobody talks about lay reports. I think we should have lay reports on the regular.

I brought 3 girls home(not including my LTR) in the last month, was able to kiss 2 and undress one with no bang.

"lay report" Or whatever

Haha these are the stories and details that make game even more enjoyable. Great work man. And about the stick figure thing, I'm gonna borrow it and see how it works for me [Image: smile.gif]

"lay report" Or whatever

If I had a dime for every time I heard this, me and Warren Buffet would be sitting in a Manhattan penthouse now smoking havanas and discussing what 'Occupy Wall street' figures we want assassinated.

Seriously, who do girls think they are kidding with this line?

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:57 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

If I had a dime for every time I heard this, me and Warren Buffet would be sitting in a Manhattan penthouse now smoking havanas and discussing what 'Occupy Wall street' figures we want assassinated.

Seriously, who do girls think they are kidding with this line?

Kidding? Mostly themselves!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 03:30 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Haha these are the stories and details that make game even more enjoyable. Great work man. And about the stick figure thing, I'm gonna borrow it and see how it works for me [Image: smile.gif]

I should mention I got the idea from Kimleebj. He said he used it as a restart txt. I always get asked to send pics so I figured that would be a good first one to make them laugh.

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 01:06 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

This added with Tuthmosisis's recipe is really what made it that easy. There was definite tension in that first peck. I think because I kept my lips closed I still gave her the comfort of thinking there was a makeout barrier. (I forgot that I did the whole no shoe thing when she came in)

It's this kind of field testing and refinement that I called for in the OP. You definitely added invaluable nuance to my approach, and then dropped your own game, which we will now all benefit from. If we all did this with a few of the basic frameworks that float around here, we'd be like martial artists from the same discipline, but different dojos. We'd all have are shared, basic knowledge on how to counter-attack and attack, but with our distinctive styles.

The air-tight game in this report is what makes it valuable. It's not story-telling. It's game.

I've had a draft for a lay-report-like thread in my drafts folder for a while (my version had it that you should be as minimalist and short as possible), and I think you have demonstrated that it's time and what an appropriate amount of detail is. I might even be inclined to say that lay reports should have their own board. No random threads. Just reports, critiques, and input. Even fails could work, provided they didn't dwell on elementary questions of game.

Whatever the case, I'm game for dropping the periodic one if other cats are.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"lay report" Or whatever

I came while reading this haha

"lay report" Or whatever

First off, great post. Great routines. Definitely gonna use some of this.

Second, I'm on Korea Lair as well and they have lay report and field report sections that I think they're great. Personally I find these these real world reports probably the most helpful. While I don't think there's any substitution for going out and actually practicing game, these reports really help (at least me) to conceptualize a lot of game theory. Not only that, they will often provide great feedback to the OP. Especially in a field report that doesn't end in a bang.

"lay report" Or whatever

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's this kind of field testing and refinement that I called for in the OP. You definitely added invaluable nuance to my approach, and then dropped your own game, which we will now all benefit from. If we all did this with a few of the basic frameworks that float around here, we'd be like martial artists from the same discipline, but different dojos. We'd all have are shared, basic knowledge on how to counter-attack and attack, but with our distinctive styles.

The air-tight game in this report is what makes it valuable. It's not story-telling. It's game.

I've had a draft for a lay-report-like thread in my drafts folder for a while (my version had it that you should be as minimalist and short as possible), and I think you have demonstrated that it's time and what an appropriate amount of detail is. I might even be inclined to say that lay reports should have their own board. No random threads. Just reports, critiques, and input. Even fails could work, provided they didn't dwell on elementary questions of game.

It like the case-study approach. RVF will be the Harvard Business School of game.

"lay report" Or whatever

Cool story, and the stick figure thing is great. Now i just need a phone who can send pics [Image: smile.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

"lay report" Or whatever

No one asked but How did you have her number on you? Some Pre-insights? Did you meet/ # Close her before?

Quote: (02-03-2012 04:48 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Definitely.. help fine tune & tweak stuff when foundations are well set.

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

"lay report" Or whatever

Apparently I got it while I was on auto pilot during a black out. I don't remember meeting her AT ALL...

I even told her that, she said she had no idea I was even drunk. Crazy...

"lay report" Or whatever

I need to add a few funny pictures to my phone for my texting repertoire. You can never have too many tricks up your sleeve, naked stickman is awesome.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"lay report" Or whatever

Hey Gmac here is one for your Fanny Pic Bank .......

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence