rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oneitis?

Oneitis?

Is it really something to avoid if all I want is to be able to bang a girl regularly without a condom?

Oneitis?

If you only bang ONE girl multiple times without condom and spend a lot of time with her, you will develop ONEitis.

Oneitis?

Quote: (02-02-2012 11:30 AM)Raoul Wrote:  

If you only bang ONE girl multiple times without condom and spend a lot of time with her, you will develop ONEitis.

It just seems more covenient though because I have no desire to have sex with a condom on.

Oneitis?

Quote: (02-02-2012 11:30 AM)Raoul Wrote:  

This could apply to a lot of guys but then again it doesn't have to. Before I was into game I split up w a live in gf of 3 years. The next day I started staying at a house rented out by 5 of my friends. I met a new girl there that night when they threw me a breakup/single party and pulled her into a vacant room. If it wasn't for my roomates positive reinforcement and my decisiion to lay this new chick/immediately get over my old flame, I'd probably still be waiting for answers. That one night started me on the path of who I became in the last two years. You don't have to sleep around with several girls if that isn't your goal. I was completely loyal to my gf for 3 years and never thought of needing anyone else. Until of course 15 minutes rolled by and I realized I was free of her for good. I might have still day dreamed about her great tits and always smooth pussy but those dreams were always ruined when I thought about her naggin and neediness.

THe trick is to get the hell out of that place in your head and move on. It's not some sort of disease you catch because the girl aint slobbin on you anymore. YOu catch it when all you can think about is how "awesome" you and her were together.

Oneitis?

I think oneitis, or even having a harem of regular girls, might be a detriment to game. In my experience, it's easy to get lazy and just have a few girls to booty call, but it can take away time from practicing game, and my abilities start to atrophy.

Starting out, getting girls can be tricky because, if you aren't careful, you can easily slip into a state of dependency. This might not be true for guys who have been at it for a while, but I've had this happen to me. It's all about will power, but you have to set goals, at least when you are first getting into game- you have to make a commitment to your goals.

If I don't use it, I lose it.

Oneitis?

Girlfriend =/= oneitis

I prefer having one very attractive girlfriend over banging average chicks ever few weeks. Girlfriends buy you shit, its nice, but dont think that you dont have to apply game to your girlfriend or you'll be a very sad man.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Oneitis?

You should only have a girl friend if you plan on getting married to her. Why bother otherwise?

One improves as a Man by not getting comfortable.

Oneitis?

Quote: (04-06-2012 11:50 AM)Yul Brynner Wrote:  

You should only have a girl friend if you plan on getting married to her. Why bother otherwise?

One improves as a Man by not getting comfortable.

That's kinda how I feel. I know real quick if a girl is gf/wife worthy.

Team Nachos

Oneitis?

From my personal experience having lots of options available beats having one girl. This girl is just going to age, probably gain weight and lose her attractiveness. She'll want you to move in with her eventually, then she'll push you to get engaged to her and push you to get married and have kids, etc. You can cheat on her sure, but why go around hiding that shit and not stay single? If you just want her to bang she'll get old to you after a while I'm sure and then you'll be missing out. If you just bang her for a month or so and then move on then I don't think it's a bad idea it can take girls a bit to warm up to some sex acts unless you got really tight game.

And one thing you do not want is to get a girl pregnant! Also if she's going raw dog with you whose to say she isn't going raw dog with another guy and you could end up getting the blame for his kid or getting a STD from her.