rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet Vienna, Austria

I stayed in Vienna for quite some time.

Daygame

During the day I liked to go to Mariahilferstraße, it has many shops that are good for daygame and the street is full of people every day. There are is also Museumsquartier adjacent, which is nice in summer both during the day and night (people are sitting around in the courtyard). The park next to the Palmenhaus is also nearby and in summer I always find some nice girls sitting around there, it’s my favorite daygame spot in Vienna.

Nightgame

There are many possibilities for nightgame, but I haven’t a real favorite.
  • There are student parties in different locations, have a look at http://www.heimfest.at .
  • Around Museumsquartier there are some good locations: Donau (alternative, open every day) + Cafe Leopold + Lutz (bar upstairs MILFS, downstairs some very hot girls)
  • In the center, there are bars and small clubs at Schwedenplatz (Gnadenlos, Kaktus ...), even if all the other places are dead at least some people will be there (but of course more in the weekends), and it is well known hunting ground. Also in the center is “Fledermaus” and “Floridita”, a salsa place.
  • There are some clubs along the Gürtel (at metro station Nußdorferstr. and from station Alserstraße to Thaliastraße), e.g. Chelsea and B72. Mondays “Kju” is maybe the best option in town. These clubs are narrow and can get very crowded in the weekends.
  • There are some more alternative locations like Pratersauna. Or Flex.
  • People in Club Ost are usually friendly. (Ost translates as east, for east Europe.)
  • There are some huge dance clubs like Praterdome, but the people there are often rude.
  • Mondays Kju, Tuesday Lutz Club, Thursday Platzhirsch
  • Brix – another location not too far from the center
  • Tuesday U4, but it is quite young and somehow the success rate there is low.
  • There are many more, like Volksgarten (in summer Volksgarten Banane is nice), Passage ...
  • My favorite event calendar is http://www.clubinfo.tv .
My experience

When I was there last time for Christmas I went to the city center because otherwise little was going on. I got a MILF on Saturday. Monday there were quite some people in Kju, a girl was very interested in me in Gnadenlos and another one even approached me (not hot though) and my friend got a nice girl with little effort there. Next day I was approached by a girl in Kaktus (beautiful, but stupid) and I met a perfect (beautiful, funny, intelligent, educated) girl in Cafe Leopold that was quite interested (but I was leaving the next day, damn it). There was not a lot going on (to be expected during Christmas and on Mondays and Tuesdays), but Vienna has some hot girls and they are nice. And girls are not only out there to find long term boyfriends. Actually, I liked it.

Conclusion

There are many girls, so even if the average girl is not that hot, there are enough hotties running around. Enough night and daylife, so you can meet them. Some of them are party people, some are MILFs, quick sex is possible, if you have a good game and know where to go. I have the feeling that’s in general the case in the cities I have been to in Austria/Germany.

I had a couple of one night stands with girls I met in pubs, in clubs or at some student parties. During the day I usually get easily a couple of phone numbers, but it took me quite a while to have sex with the girls I met in this way, but that might be a weak point of my game.

I just posted in the forum my experiences in most of the cities I have been to!

Cause I got asked about it in a PM:

When I first was in Vienna I had zero game, and Vienna is not a place where you could expect to get results without game (unlike some other countries). Austrian girls are neither particularly friendly, if they reject you, they can be harsh about it. But on the positive side, if they like you, sex can happen quickly.

I did one night in austria just passing through up to prague.
Not impressed at all.

as said above.
Chicks werent friendly..They werent hot..To be honest..they were kinda chubby
The only thing saving them was that they were all dressed pretty and rich.
You can tell people in this country are living well.

Everything I came across was really clean though..Ill give them that
I didnt even try to close anyone.

And theyre german was too odd for me to wanna have conversations.
I drank a little..ate icecream at like 2am and then got on the train to I could get to prague in the morning

I did think it was interesting that Vienna and Budapest are so different when they are barely 2.5 hours away

I am the cock carousel

How is it gaming in English? It seems like there are some built in disadvantages there for international players and that excellent German would be a big plus, if not a requirement. I wouldn't learn German just to game in places like Vienna, but it seems like a place I would really enjoy spending some time, and naturally gaming would be part of that.

Quote: (06-03-2012 02:44 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

How is it gaming in English? It seems like there are some built in disadvantages there for international players and that excellent German would be a big plus, if not a requirement. I wouldn't learn German just to game in places like Vienna, but it seems like a place I would really enjoy spending some time, and naturally gaming would be part of that.

I don't think speaking German gives you any benefit. In the interesting age group, nearly everybody speaks fluent English in the German speaking countries. Even though it is my mother tongue, I sometimes speak English when I am there, just because I am more used to it, and it still makes me a bit more interesting. And I get a kick out of the fact that they don't realize that German is my mother tongue, haha [Image: smile.gif] German also takes ages to master, and is not the exactly the most beautiful language.

Was there last month for a weekend with friends. Amazing place...here are some comments:
- No German is required. Most girls speak good English. And they don't have a problem with that (unlike the French)
- Museum quartier is the place to be (if you are a student or young). Imagine a huge courtyard with 400 drunk students chilling with their friends until 2-3AM..lots of tourists also
- Many alternative places in the area like Club Donau..can't remember other names at the moment.
- For day game, Schwedenplatz/Stephanplatz area is very nice. We nicknamed it the "Polish square" for obvious reasons [Image: smile.gif]
- Girls are open and receptive, especially if you have the exotic factor. If you are widely traveled and have interesting stories to tell, they really dig it.
- The city itself is very beautiful, not too big and easy to navigate.

HTH

Is Vienna lively during the week too or is it a weekend only city for nightlife?

During the week you have to know where to go.
I am not living there anymore, so dunno what is hip now.
Tuesday at U4 used to be busy for example, but girls are very young.
There are always some people at Schwedenplatz, but not that many during the week. But it will not be completely dead.

By the way, try Bettelalm/Bettelstudent if you like a bit older secretaries.

Old thread, but recent disturbing developments in Austrias entry for the 2014 Eurovision Song Contest should be mentioned here. The song has been premiered on a press conference in Vienna - it's a ballad called Rise Like A Phoenix, to be sung by Conchita Wurst, who had been internally selected to represent Austria.
BTW her/his surname 'Wurst' is german for 'sausage'.. [Image: blink.gif]

If you want to see a female version of Rooshv - come to Austria.. [Image: cry.gif]

[Image: Conchita-Wurst.jpg]

Austria was good for me, I met a girl from Vienne in Bad Gastein, she was easy but then got weird at the end. Still, with better logistics we would would have banged. The other girl I met was from Salzburg she had huge boobs, cat eyes [Image: smile.gif], I only managed a blowjob from her because I got cockblocked after. All that in 5 days. I had more success with Austrians that with Swedes in Gastein so many of them were approaching, looking and even gaming me, even if they ahd boyfriends but they wanted me to meet their girl friends. What was cool is that the boys were pretty cool with me hitting their girls because I had fun with the guys too (these guys are awesome drinkers..).

However I prefer the Tyrol and Salzburg girls than those in Vienne. They are way too posh and also sometime weird. But vienne has tons of Austrians of Eastern European ancestry (Vanek..) which creates uniques girls.

Basically if you are Canadian and are a good skier Austria is a gold mine.

Vienna is on the list for my next Eurotrip (2015 maybe). Sounds like an underrated place for game.

I did dame game there. Seriously like no one is doing it there. Weisbanhoff, has a strip of shopping malls and lots of people. I stopped a few girls but didnt get anywhere because I didnt have much time. This strip from Weisbanhoff to Neubaugasse was the best place to do day game. Also there is a mall next to Weisbanhoff station. Lots of shops, it think it took me about 40min-1hour to walk down the whole thing. It might have been shorter but I cant remember.

I was sightseeing with some friends. I spent about 10 days in Vienna starting in Christmas.

karlsplatz has a triangle of clubs, my russian friend who has lived there nearly all his life recommended it for bar hopping. We went to some dive bar and guys where making out with girls but I didnt like it.

Then he took me to Club Flex. Which is not far from Karlzplatz. We stepped out of some bar, and there was about 4 blocks between us and Club Flex. On each street corner a black nigerian man would ask us, "You need anything?"
"We're good."

We repeated the same thing for 3 more blocks. So I guess drugs are easy to score if you are looking for some. This was about 2am.
So we pull up to club flex. I think the cover is 12 Euro. They play hip hop and a mix of other music. We talked to some Russian and German girls. Very receptive and we just said "Hello, you speak English?" Talk to them for a bit but didnt go anywhere.

*****Last train is 24 hours Friday and saturday****
This is important, you can go out clubbing and not have to worry about
logistics if you go out on these nights. The subway runs all day and night, no last train. Usually the last train is about 12pm? Sun-Thur.

Vienna recap - notes i jotted down on my iphone while there.
------------------

Girls wear warm clothes with high boots never show skin. I saw one girl showing skin and she was Asian
Compared to Japan where high school girls and j girls wear skirts high heels and show skin all year long

All the stores are closed on Sunday
New years has many days where shops where closed

New years everyone shoots off fireworks

Everyone was fashionable with Justin beiner haircuts and style

Their is a special lake where you can drink the water North of vienna I believe.
The water in Vienna is very good you can drink from tap.

Most people speak English and is no problem to get around

Streets are dirty and graffiti everywhere

U6 line is dangerous

My friends got there iPhones stolen on the trains they said they are expert pickpockets if you let your guard down. This probably happens more on the U6 line which is straight up ghetto. All the other lines were safe and fine.

People are nice but will only point and not explain compared to Prague

Girls are tall and skinny with some curves

Beer is various and cheap about 1euro for most beers

Summer is the most beautiful time to visit

Drinking culture where girls and guys start drinking around the age of 13

Everyone smokes

Has trash cans everywhere in the subway at times

Snizle kebab doner sandwich, is something that is cheap and will fill you up and make you fat.

Punch hot wine - its sold everywhere during the winter time, its my new favorite drink. I like the cherry flavor with berries.

Castles palaces etc

Homeless girls asking for money
I gave one girl some money on the streets

Subways are easy to navigate

Lots of graffiti everywhere

Japanese food is not common and not very good

Kebab stands are everywhere cheap about 3euro for a ton of food

In Vienna the school is like the lottery and the government pays for you to go to college But quality is not good
Many people go to college for years and don't graduate

There's solid information in this thread but also a bit of strange and/or disparate data about Vienna here too so I thought I should chime in. I'll be visiting there this year again as I have family there. The Austrian/German name for Vienna is Wien ... not Vienne, which is a river in France. I have to say I disagree with a few points memcpy made ... e.g. if Austrian education is poor which country are you from? Where is beer 1 euro? In a bottle shop? There is not much graffiti ... you should travel more - Vienna is clean. English is widely spoken by the younger population but people are no Anglophiles there ... attempting some German would earn you a warmer reception. Remember - they are highly educated. Flex is a Viennese clubbing institution. The sound system is excellent and the lineup can be good but the crowd is young and not particularly discerning. Comparing the way young people dress in Vienna to Justin Bieber indicates a lack of cultural context to say the least.

Quote:Quote:

Comparing the way young people dress in Vienna to Justin Bieber indicates a lack of cultural context to say the least.

I saw several dudes wearing the justin beiber haircut. No lies. Kinda of a pretty boy look.

Compared to Japan, which has some of the cleanest streets and subways, Vienna was a little dirty and had graffti even at the subway stations. Maybe other parts are cleaner, outside of the city, but I didn't go there.

Japan also has a way more complicated fashion culture than Europe. So I'm not just talking out my ass when I say "I saw guys with a justin beiber like style" Overall Wien had some stylish guys. No one really had any bad fashion I would say.

I've been living in Japan for 2 years so my eyes are used to the Japanese look and style, which can range from plain to outrageous (Lolita girls, Longdon gals, kogyaru, Gyaru, yanki, Gyaru mama, American Kei, Viusal kei, oshare Kei, street kei, etc.) There are many fashion subcultures in Japan. Girls tend to date guys who fall into their fashion "kei."(clique). Its NOT a hard rule, but fashion is a noticeable factor when gaming in Japan. Didn't really get this feeling in Vienna, just be stylish and game on, same everywhere.

In Vienna, I spoke English the whole time and it was no problem. Overall I would recommend Vienna. I like it and wish I could have spent more time there.

I hit on girls the same as I did in Tokyo. "You speak English?" Street, bookstores, malls, etc. I wasn't looking for a warm reception but I got it. Most younger people could speak it a whole lot better than their Japanese counterparts.

Quote: (03-19-2014 09:51 AM)memcpy Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Comparing the way young people dress in Vienna to Justin Bieber indicates a lack of cultural context to say the least.

I saw several dudes wearing the justin beiber haircut. No lies. Kinda of a pretty boy look.

Compared to Japan, which has some of the cleanest streets and subways, Vienna was a little dirty and had graffti even at the subway stations. Maybe other parts are cleaner, outside of the city, but I didn't go there.

Japan also has a way more complicated fashion culture than Europe. So I'm not just talking out my ass when I say "I saw guys with a justin beiber like style" Overall Wien had some stylish guys. No one really had any bad fashion I would say.

I've been living in Japan for 2 years so my eyes are used to the Japanese look and style, which can range from plain to outrageous (Lolita girls, Longdon gals, kogyaru, Gyaru, yanki, Gyaru mama, American Kei, Viusal kei, oshare Kei, street kei, etc.) There are many fashion subcultures in Japan. Girls tend to date guys who fall into their fashion "kei."(clique). Its NOT a hard rule, but fashion is a noticeable factor when gaming in Japan. Didn't really get this feeling in Vienna, just be stylish and game on, same everywhere.

In Vienna, I spoke English the whole time and it was no problem. Overall I would recommend Vienna. I like it and wish I could have spent more time there.

I hit on girls the same as I did in Tokyo. "You speak English?" Street, bookstores, malls, etc. I wasn't looking for a warm reception but I got it. Most younger people could speak it a whole lot better than their Japanese counterparts.

Thanks for clarifying there, mate. With regard to how clean it is: you would have noticed a big difference between now and pre-2008 Vienna when they started opening up Austria to the East. It is has had a huge affect on countries like Germany and Austria that have had to manage the influx of poor - the outcome of the diaspora from the Former Eastern Block and all the attending criminality it has brought. So ... Vienna certainly isn't as clean or well functioning as it once was ... I can confirm that.

My tip for a nightclub in Vienna is Grelle Forelle on Spittelauer Lände. A cursory look at the club listings will tell any knowledgeable music listener all he needs to know: these guys book quality acts:

http://www.residentadvisor.net/club.aspx?id=55135

Here is the website:

http://www.grelleforelle.com/

Bumping this thread.

Will be in the city of Mozart, Falco & Klimt shortly, and looking for info on best spots to hit EARLY in the week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday...especially Tuesday).

Interested in Vienna clubs & bars that are alive & kicking on these 'off nights'. Should I just go to Museum Quartier and hang out? Should I go to Kju and Lutz? Will most likely be rolling solo..

Also, question re pipelining: what's the best dating app/site for the Vienna/Bratislava area? I know Lovoo is big in Germany, not sure about Austria/Slovakia..

Thanks in advance![Image: angel.gif]

I was in vienna for only two days in may. Went to a club called betlalem or something on monday near the river down from the cathedral, based on the recommendation of a girl. It was crowded with lots of tourists, and lutz was empty that day.

Went to lutz on tuesday. The bar upstairs was empty but the club downstairs was packed. Not as many tourists as betlalem. Didnt bother with kju since it was far. Decent talent here. Most hot girls were on tables but still aproachable.

Oh and also went to a club called flex which is more techno oriented but it sucked. 90 percent male and 5 percent lesbians and too much gum on the floor. Music was ok though

if you want to pull balkan tail go to ottakringerstrasse.

also try club village and club viva.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

It looks like this thread has been inactive for a while.

I'm possibly going to be in Vienna for a week or so in November of this year. Any suggestions for where to go to meet some of the local girls? Or just European girls in general. [Image: blush.gif]

I'm a white male in his mid 30s - I've been to Europe once but it was a very long time ago.

I've been messaging a few girls in their mid 20s in the Vienna area on some online dating sites just for the hell of it, and I've been getting a few visits and responses back even though I'm 5000 miles away, which is cool I guess... [Image: tard.gif] Asked one of the girls if she'd cook for me if I visited her while I was in town and she agreed.

Quote: (10-15-2015 07:48 PM)XPQ21 Wrote:  

I'm possibly going to be in Vienna for a week or so in November of this year. Any suggestions for where to go to meet some of the local girls? Or just European girls in general. [Image: blush.gif]

I'm a white male in his mid 30s - I've been to Europe once but it was a very long time ago.

I've been messaging a few girls in their mid 20s in the Vienna area on some online dating sites just for the hell of it, and I've been getting a few visits and responses back even though I'm 5000 miles away, which is cool I guess... [Image: tard.gif] Asked one of the girls if she'd cook for me if I visited her while I was in town and she agreed.

I was here in June this year I really loved Vienna very beautiful I went to Irish Bar Charlie P's alot and made friends with the locals inside and got a bearing for what the city has to offer.

I went out with some locals from Charlie P's took us to this club named Travelshack I think it was called I got rather hammered but cant remember but it was rammed full of locals and foreigners. This would be a good place for nightgame to meet someone and you would not know about this place really if you was not a local I dont think.

FR/SA: Manolos (at 10:30) and at 12 you can head to Volksgarten.

I'm flying into Vienna on a Wed / Thurs. Are there many girls going out on those nights?

Quote: (02-26-2012 12:41 PM)european_lover Wrote:  

Cause I got asked about it in a PM:

When I first was in Vienna I had zero game, and Vienna is not a place where you could expect to get results without game (unlike some other countries). Austrian girls are neither particularly friendly, if they reject you, they can be harsh about it. But on the positive side, if they like you, sex can happen quickly.

What worked for me was the "Poor traveler philosopher game." I met a girl while climbing a mountain near Vienna, she was even with her bf. I was listening on my mp3 player to Niche and I had a handy flashlight which she needed. I told her that I ran out of money since my hostel doubled the rate (true) and couchsurfing buddies ditched me (also true). Out of sympathy, she gave me her address. Visited her the next day (this was January)

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

Quote: (10-15-2015 07:48 PM)XPQ21 Wrote:  

Climb mountains (hiking) Like Mount Kahlenbach near Vienna. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahlenberg

Girls will revert back to being feminine when they need you to help them up)

"The unexamined life is not worth living." - Socrates

did a week in Vienna back in late June. I really wish I could remember the places I went to, but I was drunk a lot of the time and went with really friendly Austrian dudes that knew the city well so to speak.

Game: I didn't daygame at all, so I can't speak on that. I hit Tinder HARD, with good results. Got two flags in Vienna (both off of Tinder) coulda had a third but I actually had to cancel on her.

The girls are open about sex and are rather approachable at bars/nightclub venues. Beware though, I did get a vibe that feminism is a thing, but I didn't worry.

Basically everyone speaks English, especially if they appear to be under 30 years old. Out of respect though, I still asked if people spoke English before proceeding.

Social circles are big here, but obviously if you come with a good story and maintain to be a good alpha you can break those down.

I used Couchsurfer to find locals with good recommendations for things to do both during the day and nighttime. I actually did have primetours.at 's sticker on my laptop cover, those guys were good people, great friends.

Location to stay in:

Not sure about the other areas of town, but I stayed in Praterstern, which was pretty central for all the activities I wanted to do during the day and night. Area is safe, quiet, and clean. There's a large train station there that's rather easy to get to/from, with free wi-fi and cheap eateries. There's also a tram station there. I had no difficulty bringing back the two girls to my Airbnb once I said I was there in Praterstern.

Women:

A lot of Hungarians. Most are rather tall (think 5'6 and up), blondes and brunettes are both here to satisfy your palette. Were rather open about sex, and in fact I actually got approached by a chick, which is rather rare for me lol. The women seem to be able to drink a lot and party drugs at raves and clubs are all a huge thing here. Expect to see a standard Euro body shape, a lot of thicker women are here as well. Feminism might be a thing, but I've noticed feminist girls are even more open towards ONS so that may work in your advantage as a tourist.

Misc. info:

-I did happen to walk into an apparent racist. Guy saw me walking towards him, and spit in my path while saying something very angrily in German. So, gamers of African descent should be aware while traveling around. I've asked quite a few people about that, and they all agreed that Austria has a problem with far right-wingers that want to get rid of the immigrants etc.

-Beer is expensive. I came from Naples, where a Birra Moretti would cost about .80 cents... not in Vienna! I was in a Couchsurfing meeting in the MuseumQuartier, and beers from the little convenience stand ran me about 3 euro per can. Insane! Tip: find a younger guy (20's) with a backpack there, they sell beers for a little cheaper than the regular price.

-Streets are really clean, and safe. Outside of crazy guy mentioned above I never felt unsafe.

-The bars all have mandatory silence codes (what I call it) outside of them. So, basically, bouncers will tell you to STFU if you're standing outside being loud and drunk. I found myself whispering when talking to people outside in the street. Kinda odd, but I guess the people living above or near the bars threaten the bars with closure if people make a lot of noise at night.

-Girls had no problem offering me to go out for drinks on tinder before I even got their number. I'd like to assume some girls like black guys here.

background info about me: 24 year old Black American, 5'10, flags in 5 countries outside of the US.