rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How I got over my fear of going out solo

How I got over my fear of going out solo

A few people have requested a data sheet from me on this. It's hard to believe that I would of never, ever considered going out solo before I found this forum. I'm typing from my phone while eating a peanut butter sandwich so ask any questions if you want to know more after reading this. I want to start off by saying if I can go out alone, you can do it. I really had to push myself and let my nuts hang the first few times. Im a short, skinny guy but i've always walked with my head high. Just do the same and you'll be ok. I dont really know how to write a data sheet on it so maybe my experiences will inspire you to get off your ass and make magic happen.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1552.html
That's where it started. I've been fucking lizards for about 7 years now but never went out alone at night to look for them. If my boy couldn't make it, I'd sit at home and try to get one of my hoes over...or jack off. Going out solo? That thought never even crossed my mind.

I can only shake my head when I think back of the first few times I tried all of this. I drove to the spots and ended up driving back home before I even parked. I would see the crowds of people, all the cars parked outside and get nervous. I'm naturally a very quiet, introverted guy. The thought of going in those places without a buddy to have my back made me feel naucious. Kind of like giving a speech in front of a classroom.

I finally told myself to stop being a pussy and at least walk in somewhere. "You're a good looking guy who's fucked more girls than most guys will in their lifetime. Just relax". I smoked some and took a few shots before I hopped in my car. I wasn't going to come back home until I went inside a bar and at least attempted to talk to some dddgirls.

The first bar I tried was a Latin bar/club that i'd been to twice with someone. It was packed and everyone was in groups. I felt my stomach do flips when I got inside and I contemplated turning around. I got a beer and posted up in a spot with heavy traffic (thanks Roosh and gmanifesto for that tip). I talked to a few girls who came to get drinks but fell off my game when a girl asked if I was alone and gave me a constipated face. I didn't know what to say and mumbled "uhhh" before she looked at me nasty again and walked off. Her face and comment really pissed me off. Some old school guy was standing next to me and laughing. "Dont worry about that bitch man. You gonna let her ruin your night?". I probably would of got wasted and left if it wasn't for that guy. I made myself talk to girls after what he told me. I was getting shut down left and right but it felt good. I didn't need someone with me at night for the first time. I remember driving home and thinking "I can't believe I just did that".

As I started going out solo more, it gradually got easier and felt more natural. The first time was the hardest and it wasnt even hard. It's like when youre a kid and you're scared to take the training wheels off. It's game over when they come off and you're wondering why you didn't do it a long time ago.

That first night inspired me to go to concerts alone, art events, museums, anywhere I could possibly fuck a girl. I felt "player baptized" and like I was seeing the light for the first time. I truly believe if I can do it, anyone can. Hell, think of me not even being able to park my car because I was so scared of what was inside if it makes it easier for you.

Messages In This Thread