rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying on Resume

Lying on Resume

Employers have to protect their asses. I hear that this is the same with academic records? I was always told Employers could snoop at my GPA but that is a private sealed piece of info that's hard to get at, I believe also this is bullshit. As only education administrators have access to your grade info. If this is indeed true then people with poor(er) GPA's can easily hustle there way in. I have easily beat out grad students in interviews since I am simply more ruthless and sharp on what they require of me. I don't hang my hat on a grade number, I don't even bring it up I talk the gab nicely they automatically assume I know what they fuk I am talking about/doing.

Get the interview, get the job. Bust your ass during probation and be nice to your superiors to pick up clues on how to work your tasks better. I am still at a entry-level status tho so I am talking from being greasy outta school and nailing down legit jobs. I lie about my professional affiliations, class work, and technical skills. I've never gotten a job in which I didn't stretch something on the resume.

Lol I guess it must be a Canadian thing. Its hard competing with these immigrants (god bless em) that have STACKED resumes. Then you have connects which in large the majority of jobs in Canada are landed! Canada is not that big, evreybody knows somebody a lot of jobs are landed this way. So you have no choice but to get greasy on the resume to at least show your leagues ahead of the "recommended" candidates, or over qualified immigrant.

Messages In This Thread