rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Lying on Resume

Lying on Resume

I do appreciate the input so far. Its common sense but I should clarify when referring to embellishing or lying on your resume I mean something you are capable of doing not some college graduate trying to become the next CEO of Walmart. I dont want newbs bashing each other on this forum over misunderstandings in communication.

For example a loan underwriter for company XYZ could dramatically improve his life and income saying he was a loan officer at company XYZ in his resume when applying to other companies. But that would only work if 1) Your close buddies with the HR guy at XYZ and he will lie for you or 2) Company XYZ will verify you worked there but not give any information other than this such as salary or job title.

If you get the job saying you were a loan officer and you cant do what a loan officer does then youll get fired within 2 weeks.

Messages In This Thread