rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Reason Some Women Stay Single...

The Reason Some Women Stay Single...

Quote: (01-18-2012 12:36 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Honestly, friends are the same as cats, if not worse. Women hang out with their friends all the time leaving no time for men, and then they'll wonder why they're single. I was texting a girl, and she tells me "I like you" (replied "So do I") right after she said she was busy all week with her friends. Wtf?

Hanging out with friends is sacred time for them - putting them above men proves they're empowered, and definitely not desperate. The constant contact with her harpie friends via cellphone, SMS, and Facebook reinforces it. They're never doing anything constructive with their friends, like volunteering or making something. Nope, it's usually eating, drinking, shopping, watching something, etc.

Not that a woman shouldn't spend time with friends, but if she wants a relationship, she needs to give more priority to men. Of course, the harpie friends would never let that fly.

This is my exact experience with the very first relationship I was ever in. She just could NOT put her friends above me. I took this girl (who was my gf at the time) to a dance where a lot of mutual friends were. I told her that I wanted to dance, but instead she told me that she wanted to talk to her friends a bit longer. I conceded and then saw her get up and dance with her friends. I approached a couple minutes later and said, "We're dancing alone...right now." and she said that she didn't want to leave her friends.

I told her that we were done right then and there.

If she is not willing to give you the respect you are willing to give her, then she's not worth it. It's a losing battle and it was consequently the very first lesson I learned when it comes to this stuff...you can always just walk away when your interests are not being served.

Messages In This Thread