rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women and Children Are Not First Anymore

Women and Children Are Not First Anymore

Like the rise of all ideologies, feminism has had effects that span the entire width of culture. One of the most troubling aspects at least is the degradation of certain masculine responsibilities.

This for example...

Link

Quote:Quote:

Fights broke out to get into the lifeboats, men refused to prioritise women, expectant mothers and children as they pushed themselves forward to escape. Crew ignored their passengers – leaving ‘chefs and waiters’ to help out.

In heart-rending footage, recorded on mobile phones, British children could be heard shouting ‘Daddy’ and ‘Mummy’ in the melee.

This seems to be an example of a culture that demands excessive equality, and the results are not pretty. Now I have no gilded delusions about what masculinity was like in yester year, to many guys tend to idealize the 1950's and forget the many downsides that culture bred.

I do draw the line though here, regardless of what shrill feminists scream or how many women sing annoying empowerment songs, etc. A man has certain fundamental responsibilities in my view. Leaving children, and pregnant women on a sinking ship to die is an abject failure of that responsiblity in my book.

I'm usually hesitant to place moral judgements on victims of natural disasters like this because hindsight is 20/20 and etc. All I can honestly hope for is that my actions match my rhetoric if I'm ever placed in a situation like that.

Still I hope that any man who did that takes a long hard look at himself, and what he has become. It also might be optimistic to hope that all those feminists might take a moment to see some of the results blossomed from their insane demands.

Your best? Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen! -John Mason (The Rock)

Messages In This Thread