rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

manizales, colombia

manizales, colombia

Quote: (01-15-2012 06:07 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2012 05:53 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Even in the US man, you shouldn't have a problem getting laid.

Sh*t. I still haven't been to a place easier than America. I know not everyone will agree with me on this, but that is my experience.

It is more than ok to airball in a foreign country. But in America?

I would not call Miami a walk in the park as far as getting laid with new pussy on regular basis now G. However, some other parts of N. America, like Fargo, ND is just incredibly easy, and I was beginning to see that MSP was not far behind in easiness factor, no-nonsense hook-ups.

However, None of these places can EVER be as easy as Manizles if you speak the local language; it just should be unlawful for a foreigner with great Spanish skills to slay pussy there because you just severely slaughter the local competition without effort. Just keep in mind that the bulk of women are 6's/7's at best in these areas. Any 8+ are surrounded by orbiters 24/7 or on lockdown by a local narco kingpin.

Manizales is the only place in the world where I see a local, broke guy who is a 4/5 in looks himself, fucking several 7 & 8's!! In america, it's usually the opposite where men date down a few points.

Mixx

Manizales on the list!

I see your point Mixx, however, I don't think anywhere can compare with the straight up trampyness of America.

And of course there are a lot of places that I have never been.

But, look at a place like Las Vegas.

It is not uncommon to bang a girl after knowing her for 20 minutes.

And it is pretty smooth, but not news worthy to swoop 2 or 3 girls in the same night in Las Vegas. (Plus you have the 24 hour "long clock" there).

I don't know anywhere else in the world that comes close.

Except maybe a place like Cancun for Spring Break, and again, that is American girls.

I will start a new thread as this is completely off topic, here: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9646.html

Messages In This Thread