rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Girls who are ready to fight guys in bars and clubs

Early in the night a guy recognized me and we talked a bit about game. He said he was a beginner and just getting into it. I told him be careful because the game out there is intended for Western girls, not European. He noted my warning.

Later on I was alone at the bar and two girls came right next to me. They were both 5s, but I was bored and wanted to make conversation. I said something and the blonde girl took to it while her redhead friend gave me attitude. The conversation faded out in a couple minutes. Then the blonde accidentally spilled her wine.

I said, "Do you two believe in god?" They just looked at me.

I continued: "God made you spill your wine. You [looking at the readhead] were rude to me and god punished your friend by spilling the wine. Now she has to buy two glasses to get one." The readhead rolled her eyes. I was being stupid but I wanted to make a point about karma and what not.

Later I saw the guy I met earlier walk up to the two girls. He was drunk at this point. The readhead remained a bitch but the blonde responded to him, teasing his drunkenness. He got really close to her and wrapped his arm around her. Then next thing I heard...

SLAP!

She slapped him as hard as she could, spilling her second glass of wine in the process.

The aftermath of such violence is important because it would determine who stays and who goes. I looked at the two girls and said, "Where I come from, a man slaps a girl back."

"But he tried to grab my ass!" the blonde said.

"It doesn't matter. You don't slap a man. Tell the manager if he did something wrong. A lot of girls have got knocked out for hitting men. Things can get very dangerous. In America, it's okay to hit a girl back."

"Yeah because America sucks!"

"Maybe, but we will hit a girl. If a girl is willing to fight a man, she deserves to get hit."

The drunk dude stood there, I stood there, and no white knights came to their rescue. The girls immediately put on their coats and left.

The guy was so drunk I don't think he felt the sting of the slap. Even if he groped her in a semi-offensive way, I would not hesitate backing him up. The last thing any man should do is reward women when they hit men, especially if its due to drunken bar flirting. From my earlier interaction with these two girls, I felt that they were in the mood to bitch out men, but thankfully their night was shortened as a result. I think we're at the point where men must defend other men, even if the man being defended was partially in the wrong.

Messages In This Thread