rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Knocks Out Jesse Ventura?

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Knocks Out Jesse Ventura?

Maybe I have just heard different things. But I heard Chris Kyle was a liar, he was being sued by Venture because Kyle was lying, Jesse Venture said he never met the guy and never bad mouthed the troops/seals and he was never punched by the guy. Sad really that a guy so accomplished would have to tell that kind of a lie. I have a hard time believing that Kyle did this, and he claimed in 2012 he did this in 2006 or 6 years ago.

Ventura
[Image: body.jpg][Image: 32.jpg]

Kyle

[Image: r-CHRIS-KYLE-CHARITY-large570.jpg?6]
[Image: 423030_547611068596703_1901107840_n.jpg]

Albeit, Ventura was alot older in 2006 when Kyle is claiming this happened but anyone whose known a former wrestler or boxer knows that just because their hair gets grey doesn't meant they turn weak and their muscles disappear. Even if Ventura has just half his muscles, that'd put him in the top 5% of people muscle wise, and throw in that he is very big. Kyle is fit but his arms are nothing spectacular and he looks of only normal size. Kyle has no independent witnesses (like the bar staff or bar owner whose camera might pick up a guy being knocked out), waited 6 years to release the story until his book came out conveniently , made statements that are conceivably back tracking and now got shot dead by a whimp. People should not talk shit like this, because I believe karma comes back on them. He lied about knocking out a bigger man, and a smaller man shot him dead, but if he was as big and bad as he claims he should've knocked that guy out too.

Messages In This Thread