rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco

San Francisco

Folks,

I arrived in San Francisco yesterday night. I am staying at Civic Center neighbourhood, very central area.

The city seemed very nice, architecture and all, nice sights and a more urban vibe that I was missing.

I still don't know how long I'll stay, but I'd like to at least have an idea of a place close to where I am I could go at night, just in case I'm still here next weekend and am inspired.

I didn't post anything on the meetup section because I'm still not certain if I'll be here long enough and if I'll be in the mood to go out (the climate change from Hawaii to here made me catch a cold), but just in case, is there any casual/laidback venue any of you could reccomend in central San Francisco, maybe on the surroundings of Market St. I could go solo (if that's the case)?

I'd be looking for a very casual and laidback vibe I could mingle with some local people (girls...). The outfit I carry in my huge luggage from Hawaii is not that fitting to the scene here apparently, so I want to keep it casual and chill.

I am still reading on the places mentioned here, but so far I didn't seem to find anything I liked much.

If there is any crazy hipster/goth/alternative bar/club I'd go for that, I find those types interesting over here, I have an "anthropological" interest in those types.

If there are any "intelectual" hangouts, it would also be cool... I can sense this place has some of that vibe.

cheers

Messages In This Thread